Thread: Pine Tree
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1579
-
11-12-17 19:31 #739Banned Member

Posts: 44I completely agree. Age is nothing but a number. The question was asked so I answered it based on what I know to be true.
Originally Posted by Ultimate808HI
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 17:48 #738Senior Member

Posts: 32Miki.
Her age, yes 50's.
Old sexy girl.
-
11-12-17 13:52 #737Senior Member

Posts: 32Mimi age
Miki over 50's, also Yura little older then miki.
Originally Posted by Hotdog1
[View Original Post]
Grace same age. Only who.
Young girl over there Wara, and Kitty. And Ai almost 45's.
So don't confuse. Number, is number.
But of course young body, old body way different.
-
11-12-17 12:54 #736Senior Member

Posts: 1604Miki
I have seen Miki a couple of times and will see her many more times to come. She is a sweetheart and one of my favorites. I am 100% sure she is not in her 50's. She is in her 40's. I am not sure of her exact age because she told me that she does not share her age or photo I'd with anyone. If you look at her pictures, they are real. Her body is fantastic. Her service is top notch. She is a girl who truly cares about her customers and she puts in that effort every time for me.
-
11-11-17 23:05 #735Regular Member

Posts: 2Probably not
Yes sir, I will definitely continue to enjoy this beautiful spinner in my lineup. Especially since she is at the top (working on my ten peat LOL). Never bothered to ask her age because her service is awesome and she looks and feels like mid 30's. She can keep fooling me till I get to my 20 peat, I don't mind (LOL). Anyway what I really want to know is her real name. SINCE YOU SAW HER I. D. Please PM me.
Originally Posted by SurferDude501
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 14:42 #734Banned Member

Posts: 44It's well known that Asian women age very well. They don't start showing their age until their 60's. Continue to enjoy Miki, but don't be fooled into thinking that she's anything younger than 50. She showed me her personal I'd with DOB on it.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 09:48 #733Senior Member

Posts: 1897Wow then her parents has her when they were in middle school. Just saying.
Originally Posted by SurferDude501
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 09:35 #732Senior Member

Posts: 1980Maybe
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
Very difficult to tell ages in these Asian women. 🤤that's a pretty big spread from mid 30's to mid 50's. Anyway, I've seen her at least 4 times and to me my bet is 40's, but whatever, most Mongers who like Spinners will be pleased. I think Yuna at Happiness is older, same service and not too many complaints.
Originally Posted by SurferDude501
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 04:02 #731Banned Member

Posts: 44Wrong! She's in her mid 50's.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 02:36 #730Senior Member

Posts: 1897Yep agree you. Mid to late 30's but OMG 😱 her body is 20's. Tight and soft in the right places.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 01:28 #729Senior Member

Posts: 1980Late 30's early 40's. Looks late 20's body.
Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 23:10 #728Senior Member

Posts: 119Miki's Age?
What is Miki's Approx age?
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 10:40 #727Senior Member

Posts: 159Pine Tree video of robbery
Some idiot robbed Pine Tree this morning. I watched kgmb news this morning and it showed a very clear video of two suspects that hit that place. I'm quite sure the hard drive is in possesion of law enforcement. They are probably reviewing the tape to see what is happening in that place. Luckily, I haven't been there lately. Its going to be interesting should the defendants plead not guilty. It will then go to trail and witness will be called to testify for the proecution. A for the defense the girls better be ready to be cross examined. Interesting. Case lets see where it goes.
Originally Posted by DeMeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 05:25 #726

Posts: 487Camera
They can detect early sign of police visit too.
Originally Posted by PVenkman
[View Original Post]
If police with governement I'd knock the door, they must open the door immediately to avoid further hassle.
Against illegal thing police can make any reason later.
Forget about constitution unless we can insist "I fucked ****** but I am a human being with dignity" openly.
-
11-10-17 04:40 #725Senior Member

Posts: 266Smile. All of us mongers on always on candid camera!
Originally Posted by Pumpking
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





