Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 526 to 540 of 6045
-
11-11-17 14:05 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 2120Is this the ad?
Originally Posted by Paulbert
[View Original Post]
https://rockford.craigslist.org/hss/...330805602.html
-
11-10-17 15:08 #5519Regular Member

Posts: 9Michele
CL in Freeport or Madison?
Originally Posted by Paulbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 14:44 #5518Regular Member

Posts: 9Ginger
Saw her couple years ago too- she's definitely a little different but had no problems with her service.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 12:19 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 42Michele
Kind of a UTR recommendation. Add can be found on CL. Services. Household. Search for "Massage". She's in Freeport, IL. She travels. Highly recommend. Real Sweetheart. PM me for details.
-
11-10-17 11:16 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 38I saw her a couple of years ago. She was close to my work and I arranged a nooner. She was neither hot or spicy in my opinion. It was a cum and go with little enthusiasm. On the plus side it is a comfortable safe location.
Originally Posted by VanDamage
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 04:18 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 2120I don't think those pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by Ifuck608
[View Original Post]
She's not terrible to look at. A solid 7.
But you know that look a girl gets when she's holed up in a hotel trying to make as much money as possible by spreading her legs? She wouldn't let her hair down. I found that weird. I have zero interest in repeating. And if I knew what I know now, I'd have zero desire to see her in the first place. Like I said, not memorable at all. Or, to put it another way, memorable for the unnecessary ways in which she failed to make it awesome. She said she'd kiss, but then pulled away, so that it was slightly more than pecking. Tried to upsell for DATY. Asked for a donation. Pushed me away from going as deep as possible. CBJ. Wouldn't let her hair down. Other girl in the bathroom the entire time.
Etc.
No repeat. Wouldn't recommend at all.
-
11-09-17 20:16 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 53Allison
Are the pictures accurate? Or was she as cute as the pics? Of course I'm sure you found the other adds using them? There was a girl (Prissy) in Greensboro, NC using the same pics this summer. http://www.escortphonelookup.com/336...7/?id=39321963.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
How was the incall? Does she smoke?
-
11-09-17 14:31 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 2120So true, LOL.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 14:31 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 2120She's legit and relatively inexpensive. One of my all time favorites. She's a bit rough looking and has had some hard experiences. There's no reason not to go see for yourself. If you don't like what you see, just make up some bullshit about forgetting your wallet and bail.
Originally Posted by MattBrad
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 14:28 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 2120Failures like that are gifts. You didn't miss anything other than pouring some money down the drain.
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 09:58 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 60Kelsey
Has anyone seen Kelsey?
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/madi...-0574/1/268770
-
11-09-17 09:03 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 2120Anastasia
I saw her recently and had a pretty memorable time. She wasn't noticeably strung out when I saw her. It was just a half hour. She said 45 minutes, but you can tell she's somewhat high volume. Still, in that time, I did all the things I enjoy. She warmed up to DFK, DATY, no BJ, and FS the way I like it. She has a warm personality, naturally pleasing.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
The location blows. Large sprawling multi-building housing complex off Northport. Potentially lots of public activity. One night I tried to visit there was a cop patrolling the parking lot. I bailed that night.
Others have warned privately about the setup. It's a good reminder to be discreet about where you park your car. When you get there, you'll see what I mean. Don't park near her building. If I were to repeat, I'd park in a nearby restaurant. Go inside, use the bathroom, come out, and call her when I'm walking towards her building. So there's very little chance of someone triangulating my car and low probability of them fucking with it while I'm visiting.
I doubt I'll repeat. She's cute, the price is reasonable (and she'll negotiate, mind you), the service is better than average. Just be careful.
-
11-09-17 08:20 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks. I tried to schedule, then she stood me up. Pass.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 17:19 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 2120I saw her. $120 for hh. It was not memorable. Everything covered. Light kissing. No DATY. I would not repeat. She asked for a donation mid way. Offered DATY for an upcharge (60). I declined. It felt very much like a transaction. One of those, "Now why didn't I just jerk off?" After seeing her, I had no good answer to that question.
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 03:35 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 131Allison
Anyone seen her yet?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/26494942















