Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 806 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 12080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5210
    Mailbox has room now.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    Empty your mailbox.
    .

  2. #5209

    SoccerFan

    Empty your mailbox.

  3. #5208

    Kristy Greenfield and seventh

    Had a dream that I picked up Kristy at Greenfield and 7th.

    Full service for $40. Room $30 extra.

    Was willing to go bare, cum inside her for for extra $40, I passed. Had a phone but was shut off so it was pointless to get a number.

    She was either high, tired, cold, hungry or all of these. Quiet, slurred speech. Hard to understand.

    Call me a softie, but I bought her dinner at a diner close to the airport. She really opened up about her pathetic life. Back in my car I let her call her mom on speaker phone with my burner phone. Said she hadent seen or talked to her mom in months. Once her mom realized she was talking to her daughter she replied with an annoyed tone "What do you want! She asked her mom if she could come visit. Her mom said no.

    Had me drop her off at the gas station at Greenfield and 6th.

    Said she was 26 and her sister does this too. Also said she has a kid but is loosing custody. Maybe that's a good thing.

    She was about a 7/8 on the streetwalker scale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C95E0BEA-33B3-4799-BC5C-6B604BBD625C.jpg‎  

  4. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Front page, left side, scroll down to the link that says "22 rules. ".
    Thank you!

  5. #5206
    Just ran the south loop, quiet but there were a few out there near 11th and G. Circled around for a closer look at 2 and by time I got around the block they were gone. I couple others on G but nothing very inviting. Zero LE.

  6. #5205

    22 rules

    Quote Originally Posted by ToodRegal  [View Original Post]
    New to the scene. Took a different route home the other day innocently enough. I decided to run Greenfield from 1st Street to Hwy 100. There was girls everywhere! Never noticed working girls before in Milwaukee. Now I can't stop driving that way every day. I thought I was being odd but after finding this forum I feel less strange. I've never scooped before and I am very nervous, I don't plan to, but if I did, is there a set of guidelines somewhere for a newbie like me? I just read a lot of pages on here and saw someone say, "We all know the rules." But I don't know the rules.
    Front page, left side, scroll down to the link that says "22 rules. ".

  7. #5204

    Rules?

    New to the scene. Took a different route home the other day innocently enough. I decided to run Greenfield from 1st Street to Hwy 100. There was girls everywhere! Never noticed working girls before in Milwaukee. Now I can't stop driving that way every day. I thought I was being odd but after finding this forum I feel less strange. I've never scooped before and I am very nervous, I don't plan to, but if I did, is there a set of guidelines somewhere for a newbie like me? I just read a lot of pages on here and saw someone say, "We all know the rules." But I don't know the rules.

  8. #5203

    Mighty quiet

    Wasn't sure I was in the mood to scoop, but I was bored and restless around the house, so I took a run through the South Loop. National, Greenfield, Lincoln, no one, not even the regulars. Not much LEO either. Called it a day. Still have time for a nap before dinner out with a good friend tonight.

    HS.

  9. #5202

    Break.

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Might be my last post for awhile. Thinking about taking a break from the hobby.

    But. Figured I'd shoot one more video. This is Abbey. She's been talked about before. Above average head. Takes direction well but will go fast if left to her own devices. She's a good time for. 2.

    Safe hunting.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a06cc662524e
    I hope you don't take too long of a break but totally understand. We all need a break every now and then. I always enjoy your posts and the good information you share. Thanks and take care.

  10. #5201

    Abbey

    Might be my last post for awhile. Thinking about taking a break from the hobby.

    But. Figured I'd shoot one more video. This is Abbey. She's been talked about before. Above average head. Takes direction well but will go fast if left to her own devices. She's a good time for. 2.

    Safe hunting.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a06cc662524e

  11. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Could you check my post in SW #5131. Is this the same Jennifer?

    Thanks.
    Definitely different gals.

  12. #5199

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Found a young BSW this morning. Spinner with wild blonde 'hair'. Probably a wig. Maybe weave who knows. Wearing 3 layers of clothing and a jacket. Wasn't sure what I was getting but tossed the dice. Took her to my secure location and started peeling the onion. I thought I seen a unicorn. Incredible body. No marks. No deflated boobie syndrome. Stunning. I Know we all have different ideas about what's beautiful but I don't think anyone would argue this one. She went in for a CBJ but attacked it like she hadn't eaten in a week. Very pleased very wallet friendly. ,she is a SW after all.
    This looks super good. Any digit's? Where? Amount? PM if you can.

  13. #5198

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Where and when did you fined her? Looks yummy.
    Walking 14th and greenfield.

  14. #5197

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Found a young BSW this morning. Spinner with wild blonde 'hair'. Probably a wig. Maybe weave who knows. Wearing 3 layers of clothing and a jacket. Wasn't sure what I was getting but tossed the dice. Took her to my secure location and started peeling the onion. I thought I seen a unicorn. Incredible body. No marks. No deflated boobie syndrome. Stunning. I Know we all have different ideas about what's beautiful but I don't think anyone would argue this one. She went in for a CBJ but attacked it like she hadn't eaten in a week. Very pleased very wallet friendly. ,she is a SW after all.
    Where and when did you fined her? Looks yummy.

  15. #5196
    Where did you find her? She looks like just my type.

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Found a young BSW this morning. Spinner with wild blonde 'hair'. Probably a wig. Maybe weave who knows. Wearing 3 layers of clothing and a jacket. Wasn't sure what I was getting but tossed the dice. Took her to my secure location and started peeling the onion. I thought I seen a unicorn. Incredible body. No marks. No deflated boobie syndrome. Stunning. I Know we all have different ideas about what's beautiful but I don't think anyone would argue this one. She went in for a CBJ but attacked it like she hadn't eaten in a week. Very pleased very wallet friendly. ,she is a SW after all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape