Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 805 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 12071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5171

    Mya

    I ran into Mya yesterday in the rain over near 8th and L. Long black hair. Really bubbly attitude. A lot of fun. She's a real firecracker. Had an enjoyable time. Will repeat. No digits to share sadly but no regrets with this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails myacrop.jpg‎  

  2. #5170
    Great video as always. Really wish I had the time.

    Freedom and money to hit the loop like I used to prior to marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    On the stroll this morning. Figured there would be some girls out in the cold looking to make money for rent. Scooped up a brunette on 12th and and. Went to a good spot. Good BBBJ. Very very impressive tits for a SW. Decided to go for CFS. A great time was had. Pulled off rubber and released on her chest.

    But wait there's more.

    Got video of her BBBJ performance. If all of the blood hadn't left my brain I would have gotten video of her tits and CFS. Oh well next time.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59f9a6e0dc451

  3. #5169
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up the MPD has their mobile command post set up at the domes so be on the lookout if you're trying to make the scoop.
    There was a LOT of LEO out last night!

  4. #5168

    Beware of the South Loop.

    Just a heads up the MPD has their mobile command post set up at the domes so be on the lookout if you're trying to make the scoop.

  5. #5167
    On the stroll this morning. Figured there would be some girls out in the cold looking to make money for rent. Scooped up a brunette on 12th and and. Went to a good spot. Good BBBJ. Very very impressive tits for a SW. Decided to go for CFS. A great time was had. Pulled off rubber and released on her chest.

    But wait there's more.

    Got video of her BBBJ performance. If all of the blood hadn't left my brain I would have gotten video of her tits and CFS. Oh well next time.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59f9a6e0dc451

  6. #5166

    Weekends are Awful

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I took an afternoon stroll Sunday on the south loop. First trip down Nat. BSW looked pretty good, came around the block and was getting scooped. It just goes to show you snooze you loose. Continuing on down to about 11 not a soul to be found. Cruised over to G nothing all the way up to Layton. Did this loop a couple times and still nothing. Went up to L and down and still nothing but ghosts. Thought I'd check G and Nat. One more time. One WSW sitting near McD but she had the huge backpack so I passed. Then what at first appeared to be a nice blonde WSW long hair near 26. I'm stuck behind a bus at the stop for two lights and can't swing around. Thinking this might be the elusive unicorn and she is going to get scooped. I finally get over to the left and do an unrecommended you-turn. By this time now walking up 26. I round the block to get a good look and vantage point to scoop. As I approach I get the nod and pull over but at closer look appears to be trans. I pass, not my thing went to a local AMP.
    I've had the last couple weekends free and did the Loop both Saturday & Sunday. What a waste of time. Lots of mongers (most make themselves obvious by their driving habits) and slim pickings as far as providers. LEO still making their presence felt as well. My time spent was during the day, I can't speak to how things are when the sun sets.

  7. #5165

    Linda

    On Monday night I only had about 90 minutes to shop. I needed to make the best of it. I made the usual southside passes and ended up on the high teens of Lin. I spotted three with potential. I made a quick loop and only one retained walking west on Lin around 18. I made a turn down a side street. An older dark haired lady all dressed in black, tight black leggings and knee high black boots, jumped in. She introduced herself as Linda. I recognized her but it must have been a while. I still can't place where I met her. I suspect she is on the high end of 40.

    We found a quite side street and she went to work. High than average BBBJCIM for 25. It took me a long time to pop but she stayed at it like a champ.

    She says she has an incall where she lives by herself. She normally does not bring guys there but will once is convinced you are not a psycho. I guess I passed because she said I can stop over any time. FS is 40. I have digits.

    My only concerned is there was a unpleasant smell coming off of her. Not sure what it was but I hope she showers regularly.

  8. #5164
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotorcold  [View Original Post]
    Is the same Jessica that did massage downtown and then off Oakland.
    No idea, sorry.

  9. #5163

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame. She used to stay near 11th and L and always took pride in dressing nicely and looking good.
    Is the same Jessica that did massage downtown and then off Oakland.

  10. #5162

    Afternoon stroll

    I took an afternoon stroll Sunday on the south loop. First trip down Nat. BSW looked pretty good, came around the block and was getting scooped. It just goes to show you snooze you loose. Continuing on down to about 11 not a soul to be found. Cruised over to G nothing all the way up to Layton. Did this loop a couple times and still nothing. Went up to L and down and still nothing but ghosts. Thought I'd check G and Nat. One more time. One WSW sitting near McD but she had the huge backpack so I passed. Then what at first appeared to be a nice blonde WSW long hair near 26. I'm stuck behind a bus at the stop for two lights and can't swing around. Thinking this might be the elusive unicorn and she is going to get scooped. I finally get over to the left and do an unrecommended you-turn. By this time now walking up 26. I round the block to get a good look and vantage point to scoop. As I approach I get the nod and pull over but at closer look appears to be trans. I pass, not my thing went to a local AMP.

  11. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkMartindale  [View Original Post]
    I ran into jessica today on L near 15th. She's cute. Was way over tired. Kinda falling asleep in the car on the way to a secure location. Mentioned she had been up for 4 days. Went to work. No complaining. No excuses due to tiredness. Very nice BBBJ WS. Used to be dirty blonde now has some sort of red thing going on. She was over dressed for the weather. But she said it gets cold late. No house no phone no motor car. Not a single luxury aside from the cheetos she had in her purse. Says she's out everyday. Best of luck gents.
    That's a shame. She used to stay near 11th and L and always took pride in dressing nicely and looking good.

  12. #5160

    Jessica

    I ran into jessica today on L near 15th. She's cute. Was way over tired. Kinda falling asleep in the car on the way to a secure location. Mentioned she had been up for 4 days. Went to work. No complaining. No excuses due to tiredness. Very nice BBBJ WS. Used to be dirty blonde now has some sort of red thing going on. She was over dressed for the weather. But she said it gets cold late. No house no phone no motor car. Not a single luxury aside from the cheetos she had in her purse. Says she's out everyday. Best of luck gents.

  13. #5159

    Truck on G

    MPD or other LE has an unmarked pickup (Silver, not Chevy I don't think) that I saw with the flashers on G the other day. Knight Rider red / blue flashers where the hood meets the grill, rollers above the rear view mirror. I'm hoping the forces of good don't justify the use of such stealth on the likes of me. I know there's more that goes on on G other than SW.

  14. #5158

    Chandell

    Have been a regular with Chandell, but now she has disappeared. Anyone seen her lately. Her number is disconnected.

  15. #5157

    The long way home

    Ar 6:30 p I took a 15 min tour of the loop around G. All that time and saw no LEO.

    Several WSW and I met Michelle. We should all meet her. She's got a good attitude and nice skills.

    Use the rules and be safe. Today was almost too easy. We'll call that a good Friday!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape