Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 363 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4798

    Long December

    I strolled Camden today. Thought I saw a few new girls by Ramona Gonz. Turns out they were just old girls that have decayed. Haven't seen any new talent in a while. December brings out all the bulky clothes and hoodies. Makes it so hard to shop. Normally the county lets a few of the girls out early to save on staffing OT around the end of the year. Make a list of lost favorites and maybe Santa will bring it to you. Good luck guys.

  2. #4797

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I try to post a girls photo session in the order that they are taken. Sometimes, as in the case of Bunny a girl I have featured numerous times already, I will delay posting a girl's pictures and jump ahead to someone new and more relevant. In this case I was busy with a few girls in Philly. These pictures of Bunny were taken back in August.

    IMHO, her body and skills are still worth the effort of tracking her down. She has been a staple in the Camden Broadway area for a while. I am pretty sure she is still available for those willing to make the effort.

    CookyJar.
    She is one of my favorites from your vast collection. Thanks for posting her again.

  3. #4796

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I try to post a girls photo session in the order that they are taken. Sometimes, as in the case of Bunny a girl I have featured numerous times already, I will delay posting a girl's pictures and jump ahead to someone new and more relevant. In this case I was busy with a few girls in Philly. These pictures of Bunny were taken back in August.

    IMHO, her body and skills are still worth the effort of tracking her down. She has been a staple in the Camden Broadway area for a while. I am pretty sure she is still available for those willing to make the effort.

    CookyJar.
    Awesome girl here, reminds me of Brenda, the one I had splooged so well.

  4. #4795

    Bunny – From this summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    …I saw BSW Bunni she still looks good as hell…
    I try to post a girls photo session in the order that they are taken. Sometimes, as in the case of Bunny a girl I have featured numerous times already, I will delay posting a girl's pictures and jump ahead to someone new and more relevant. In this case I was busy with a few girls in Philly. These pictures of Bunny were taken back in August.

    IMHO, her body and skills are still worth the effort of tracking her down. She has been a staple in the Camden Broadway area for a while. I am pretty sure she is still available for those willing to make the effort.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunny 10.jpg‎   Bunny 12.jpg‎   Bunny 15.jpg‎   Bunny 19.jpg‎   Bunny 20.jpg‎  

    Bunny 21.jpg‎   Bunny 26.jpg‎   Bunny 28.jpg‎   Bunny 27.jpg‎   Bunny 23.jpg‎  


  5. #4794

    Bunny – rare and precious

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw BSW Stacey on Broadway about two weeks ago get in a car. She looks a little better than before. I also saw Missy near Broadway and Kaighn ave. I thought she had passed away. I saw BSW Bunni she still looks good as hell. Does anyone know what happened or seen BSW Kia?
    It was Stacey who introduced me to Bunny. Back then, before Stacey started doing coke and losing weight, she was my go to date. I have not seen Stacey in a while. Hopefully she has slowed her roll a little.

    Kia can be a really great date, if she is not spaced-out. The last time we dated was in Camden. However, she did have me drop her off on Kensington Avenue. That was back in the summer.

    Good looking BSW's with good attitudes are not easy to find. BSW's like Bunny, Kia, Stacey and Tiffany are rare and precious indeed.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunny 33.jpg‎   Bunny 002.jpg‎   Bunny 35.jpg‎   Bunny 29.jpg‎   Bunny 31.jpg‎  

    Bunny 39.jpg‎   Bunny 43.jpg‎   Bunny 44.jpg‎   Bunny 45.jpg‎   Bunny 001.jpg‎  


  6. #4793
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOne  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, she seemed fine. She wasnt too thin but could use some more meat on her bones. Really hard to compare when the only thing you have to compare her to is memory. Anyway her personality doesn't seem to have suffered too much, still very pleasant and considerate. I don't think you expected her to improve with her current lifestyle. When I see her I'll mention people are asking about her and see what she says.
    I had her for two sessions in Atlantic City and never saw her again. She was good.

  7. #4792

    Stacey update

    Saw her recently, she seemed fine. She wasnt too thin but could use some more meat on her bones. Really hard to compare when the only thing you have to compare her to is memory. Anyway her personality doesn't seem to have suffered too much, still very pleasant and considerate. I don't think you expected her to improve with her current lifestyle. When I see her I'll mention people are asking about her and see what she says.

  8. #4791

    Looking for a Stacey update.

    I don't care how bad ass you are, if you do this long enough, you will form attachments.

    In my case, I am not a bad ass. I try not to go overbroad. I try to keep things real, the relationships formed with providers are what they are, at best they can be friendly. For me, anything beyond a friendship is undesirable. I am not looking for love.

    However, over the years I have formed a few attachments. There are girls that I wonder about. Stacey is one. Has anyone seen her lately? It isn't just about dating.

    I am not Captain Save-a-***** I am not trying to save my soul and slide under the pearly gates. I just like Stacey. If anyone has information or a recent sighting, I would like to know about it.

    Thanks,
    CookyJar.

  9. #4790

    Philly nude Bike Ride.

    Close to Philly down South Jersey here and missed the Philly nude Bicycle event recently. Fun day in past visits. The riders pedal down city streets but are confined to a parking area surrounded by material so not exposed to public while walking around socializing and etc. Anyone else enjoy this annual event? Photo attached. Be well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo042.jpg‎  

  10. #4789

    Missy

    That's amazing news Cookie! Hopefully that was her and she is doing good. I understand what you mean about so-so but she was always pleasant to be with. Always accommodating, low-key, pretty much open minded and never started any crap. I just thought I would share my two cents of days gone bye!

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Missey, out in front of the fire station on Broadway. From a distance, driving pass, she looked mighty tempting. If memory serves, my dates with Missey were all so, so. She is a excellent model, but not as sexual as her body depicts.

    CookyJar.

  11. #4788
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw BSW Stacey on Broadway about two weeks ago get in a car. She looks a little better than before. I also saw Missy near Broadway and Kaighn ave. I thought she had passed away. I saw BSW Bunni she still looks good as hell. Does anyone know what happened or seen BSW Kia?
    I also saw Missey, out in front of the fire station on Broadway. From a distance, driving pass, she looked mighty tempting. If memory serves, my dates with Missey were all so, so. She is a excellent model, but not as sexual as her body depicts.

    CookyJar.

  12. #4787
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I really missed Kia. This BSW actully took me to her parents house and let me fuck her in my car in the driveway of there home in the middle of the night. She had lived some where past Turnersville in a very nice area. She was one of the best looking SW to work Broadway in years in my opinion.
    I miss Kia too. Dates with Kia ranged from exciting to very exciting.

    The last time I saw her was in NJ. After that last date, I did hear see was spotted on Kensington Average.

    CookyJar.

  13. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, Kia moved across the river to the K Ave. I saw her quite regularly working th eave earlier this summer, but not recently.
    I really missed Kia. This BSW actully took me to her parents house and let me fuck her in my car in the driveway of there home in the middle of the night. She had lived some where past Turnersville in a very nice area. She was one of the best looking SW to work Broadway in years in my opinion.

  14. #4785

    I know her!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    The pickins on the stroll are not to my liking's lately. Can't find Jackie tight giner to save my life. I would really like to tap that again, once was not enough. Lucky for me I have my atf utr that really takes good care of me.

    ILP!
    I know that "face" anywhere.

  15. #4784

    Slim Pickins

    The pickins on the stroll are not to my liking's lately. Can't find Jackie tight giner to save my life. I would really like to tap that again, once was not enough. Lucky for me I have my atf utr that really takes good care of me.

    ILP!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sweetie.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape