Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 363 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened or seen BSW Kia?
    As far as I know, Kia moved across the river to the K Ave. I saw her quite regularly working th eave earlier this summer, but not recently.

  2. #4782
    I recently saw BSW Stacey on Broadway about two weeks ago get in a car. She looks a little better than before. I also saw Missy near Broadway and Kaighn ave. I thought she had passed away. I saw BSW Bunni she still looks good as hell. Does anyone know what happened or seen BSW Kia?

  3. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    Yes, miss Michelle in Broadway in Camden is the lady I tried to find a date with. I'll keep looking but I was very weary of her proximity to that. Us depot. I knew it was her from the hair and neck tat.
    Michelle is a great date. YMMV.

    She isn't a flashy young girl, trying to get by on her looks alone. She is a attractive provider who knows good service is what brings the guys back.

    CookyJar.

  4. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry you missed her. You missed out on a good one.

    If you mainly monger in the Southern NJ area then your main interest will be in Michelle and not Little Michelle. Little Michelle is a Philadelphia, Kensington Avenue provider. If you do want information on Little Michelle, I suggest that you take a look in the Philadelphia forum.

    On the other hand, if the other Michelle is on your wish list, Camden's Broadway is the place for you. Michelle is my new BF. She is an attractive MILF, with a great personality and attitude. As a sex provider, she is excellent. Her BBBJ is mind blowing. With a tongue like hers, how could her BJ be anything other than fantastic?

    CookyJar.
    Yes, miss Michelle in Broadway in Camden is the lady I tried to find a date with. I'll keep looking but I was very weary of her proximity to that. Us depot. I knew it was her from the hair and neck tat.

  5. #4779

    Little Michelle – A positive Review

    I've been doing this (photographing providers) for a while. Over the years I've developed certain personal guidelines that I follow when reviewing a provider. One rule is that I won't post unflattering pictures or pictures that may harm the provider's ability to ply her trade. Also! I never give a girl a negative review unless she does something serious. Unless the girl does something like steal, pull a cash and dash or tries some other type of obvious flim flam, I give them the benefit of the doubt.

    I bring this up now because these latest pictures of Little Michelle are illusory. I have known Little Michelle for roughly a year. These pictures were taken about 4 weeks ago. At the time she told me that she had been beaten by someone. Too be honest, she looked pretty bad. My first inclination was to hand her a few dollar and drive away. She pleaded and promised me the world. She got the best of me and I decided to let her in my car. I had no idea what I was going to do; a date was still out of the question. We ended-up going to NJ.

    One thing turned to another and we ended up doing a double. I have to be very honest; it ended up being a really great date. Both Michelles out preformed themselves and little Michelle really showed her gratitude as she had promised..

    So there in lay my dilemma. I don't want to put Little Michelle's face on blast. At best, in her present condition she is a butterface. Her body is fine, her attitude and service is on point. I cannot in good conscience post a real representation of Little Michelle's face as it was during our latest date.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: Click here to see Little Michelle as she was the first time I posted her pictures.. She was flawless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle & Michelle 003.jpg‎   Michelle & Michelle 004.jpg‎  

  6. #4778

    Michelle & Little Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    I spotted Michelle today on Broadway but I refused to pick her up so close to the bus station. She was very occupied with her phone and wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings.
    I am sorry you missed her. You missed out on a good one.

    If you mainly monger in the Southern NJ area then your main interest will be in Michelle and not Little Michelle. Little Michelle is a Philadelphia, Kensington Avenue provider. If you do want information on Little Michelle, I suggest that you take a look in the Philadelphia forum.

    On the other hand, if the other Michelle is on your wish list, Camden's Broadway is the place for you. Michelle is my new BF. She is an attractive MILF, with a great personality and attitude. As a sex provider, she is excellent. Her BBBJ is mind blowing. With a tongue like hers, how could her BJ be anything other than fantastic?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 001.jpg‎   Michelle 08.jpg‎   Michelle 97.jpg‎   Michelle 09.jpg‎   Michelle & Michelle 002.jpg‎  

    Michelle & Michelle 006.jpg‎   Michelle & Michelle 10.jpg‎   Michelle & Michelle 91.jpg‎   Michelle & Michelle 005.jpg‎   Michelle & Michelle 96.jpg‎  


  7. #4777

    Michelle

    I spotted Michelle today on Broadway but I refused to pick her up so close to the bus station. She was very occupied with her phone and wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings.

  8. #4776

    Katie and Michelle

    Now that's some girl on girl. Send them down to Memphis and I'll take care of them. If my heart will hold out! LOL.

  9. #4775

    Michelle & Her Friend Katie

    On a scale, where 1 is a standard Blow Job, and 10 is an imagination run wild, everything included around the world fuck and suck. My pictures depict the high end of the scale. What you want is probably more to the middle of the scale. The point is, most things that the average male wants or fantasizes, can be gotten. These girls don't play.

    Trust me or not! Whatever you want, Michelle and her friend Katie have got it, they are no joke. Whether it's that dynamite BJ or off the hook discrete fantasy you've been dreaming about, ask and you may receive.

    It's nothing to me; no sweat off my nose, if you would rather sit home and yank it. I am no pimp, just a fan. In my opinion Michelle is number one, with Katie coming in a very close second. Katie may have the better body, but Michelle is the kinkier. Teach her to cook and I'd marry her. YMMV! If it does, let me know, because IMHO Michelle rocks.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 004.jpg‎   Katie & Michelle 003.jpg‎   Katie & Michelle 67.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 83.jpg‎  

  10. #4774

    Michelle & Her Friend Katie. Introductions

    Michelle was right. She had told me that Katie had a nice body hidden under her dress.

    Standing in front of me Katie was wearing a loose fitting dress, bending over, pulling off her socks. My eyes were drawn to the back of her legs before they trailed up to where the bottom of her dress slightly lifted up due to her bending over. My view was from the side and I could see where the curve of her ass cheeks peeked out. I knew that if I were directly behind her I would have had a better view. She straightened up, turned towards me and her tits were barely contained by the little dress. My dick jumped within my pants. I was so glad I had listened to Michelle.

    As is my custom, whenever possible, I start the photo session off with singles shots of the new girl. I start with the girl fully clothed. Then I proceed to photography the girl, removing one clothing piece at a time. I give them the choice of which piece to remove first. I ask, "What is your favorite feature. " Some say their eyes, others say hair and a few have said their legs or their face but, nearly all of them say, "I don't know. " Katie said, "My butt."

    After the photo session was done, I sat down on the side of the bed and tried to calm down. Wow! The vision of Katie's ass and legs as she bent over posing was stuck in my mind. I especially couldn't stop thinking about the photo, Katie & Michelle 67.

    "OK honey," Katie said leaning down to peck a kiss me on the cheek. I got a nice view of her cleavage as she leaned in, my mouth watered as I watched her big breasts sway.

    "Would you like to play with them?" Katie asked me.

    (I wanted to lick her, all over.).

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie & Michelle 001.jpg‎   Katie & Michelle 003.jpg‎   Katie & Michelle 004.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 004.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 66.jpg‎  

    Michelle & Katie 005.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 78.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 82.jpg‎   Katie & Michelle 67.jpg‎   Katie & Michelle 80.jpg‎  


  11. #4773

    Michelle, Her Friend Katie and me

    Katie shook her head and laughed. "I want your dick in my mouth. " As Michelle and I exchanged glances, I thought to myself, "Am I dreaming?" Michelle laughed a huge smile on her face.

    Moving quickly Katie caught me by surprise; she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her lips hard to mine. This was not a playful kiss. (I'm not usually into kissing.) I felt movement next to me as Michelle eased past and stood behind Katie. She caught my eye and mouthed, "Damn" as she looked down at Katie's ass.

    As I slipped my hands over Katie's ass, Michelle slipped she hands down Katie's back. I sat back and watched as Michelle, with a teasing slowness slid her hands over Katie's body. "Look at you," mumbled Michelle.

    Katie's body was nothing short of perfect. Her big tits were well shaped with delicious looking pink nipples. Forcing my eyes down, I looked at her smooth tummy. My eyes then locked onto her pink pussy peering out at me from between her thighs. I reached out and cupped Katie's tits in my hands, giving them a squeeze.

    "Yes," Katie moaned, shoving her ass back into Michelle.

    "How do they feel?" Katie asked.

    "Marvelous," I stroked her nipples.

    "That feels sooo good!" Katie moaned.

    That sent a shiver though me, and, I wrapped my lips around her right nipple.

    "OMG!" Katie moaned again, as I swirled my tongue around her nipple. Katie thrilled me with her enthusiasm.

    I sucked as much of Katie's breast into my mouth as I could and she pushed forward. She was still teasing Michelle with her butt.

    My hand slid down Katie's flat stomach and she whimpered as my fingers began caressing her pussy. She gasped and jerked forward as Michelle's hand slid down her back and gave her ass a hard squeeze. "Fuck this is hot!" Michelle blurted. Katie purred as she ran her hands up and down my chest. "Damn!"

    "You're perfect!" I exclaimed.

    Michelle was behind Katie, moving her long hair; she began kissing the other girls back and fondled her ass. Katie cooed and grinded her ass back into Michelle's hands. Michelle began trailing her lips down the smooth skin of Katie's back. Getting on her knees behind Katie, Michelle started kissing and sucking on Katie's ass cheeks. Katie moaned and I looked up to see she was now leaning back into Michelle. She was looking over her shoulder and grabbing her Ass cheeks.

    I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Katie was bent over Michelle's face. Michelle spread Katie's cheeks open and with no hesitation plunged her tongue into Katie's asshole. Katie squealed then, called out, "OMG! You're a dirty girl!" Michelle slid her hand up between Katie's legs, and slipped a couple of fingers into her wet pussy. Katie moaned and rocked her ass back into Michelle's mouth and fingers.

    Michelle paused for a second and asked Katie, "Why don't you show him how good you suck Dick. " Michelle quickly went back to doing whatever it was she was doing back there. Katie needed no further coaxing. I lifted my hips off the bed to meet Katie's mouth, "You guys are even nastier than I thought you'd be!" Quickly taking my dick in her hand, Katie began pumping it slowly and I felt a surge of heat flow through me at the look of lust on Katie's face. Her tongue ran slowly over her lips and she lowered her head. Katie's full lips wrapped around the tip of my dick and it disappeared between them. Katie moan in her throat and I gasped. With no warning she began sucking my dick fast and hard.

    She looked up at me with those big brown eyes as she blew me. Katie was blowing me as Michelle licked her asshole and finger fucked her. I thought to myself, "This shit is just getting started. ".

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie & Michelle 002.jpg‎   Katie & Michelle 65.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 76.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 003.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 001.jpg‎  

    Michelle & Katie 77.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 006.jpg‎   Katie & Michelle 005.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 002.jpg‎   Michelle & Katie 81.jpg‎  


  12. #4772

    Digits do not matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayes  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in DE next month, do you have digits for Katie?
    Phone numbers do not mean a whole lot. Most of these girls use pre paid phones that they lose or get stolen. Chances are if one of us actually gave you her number the phone would be off anyway by the time you called it.

  13. #4771
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Unless it's something specific to you, something a little embarrassing or something you don't want to share, please post your comments or request here, in the open forum. I will answer quicker here than in a private message. This forum is suppose to be about sharing, information.

    Both Katie and Michelle can be found on Broadway. They are friends. If you are looking for one, ask the other. Personally, I'd suggest them both. You couldn't ask for a better dual.

    CookyJar.
    Would you mind much?

    Can you rent me a hotel room, swing by my place and take me to the room, get Michelle and pay her for me? If that isn't asking to much? LOL.

  14. #4770
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    RIF. Please read my last two comments in this thread.

    Yes! I do have digits for Katie. Your question should be, will I give her number to you, a complete stranger? I don't see anything in your 25 post that would suggest that I should trust you. As far as I know, you could be a mass murder. You could be a woman beater. You could be a pimp, a ripoff artist or you could just be a flake.

    Please don't take offense. I am not saying that you are any of those things. For all I know, you could be a great guy. What I am saying, is that, I don't know. I don't know you well enough for me to let my guard down.

    I've given you enough information that if you really wanted to meet her, you could. You know what she looks like and if you read a little, you'll know where she works. She is a street worker. If you meet her on the street and after she has gotten the opportunity to see what she is getting herself into and she decides to trust you. Let that be her choice. That way if you do decide to creep out and slit her throat, my hands will be clean. LOL.

    CookyJar.
    These days, they want us to find them, and bring them to these lurkers and leeches.

    When I want a number, I go out there and pick the girl up to get it.

  15. #4769

    RE: Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayes  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in DE next month, do you have digits for Katie?
    RIF. Please read my last two comments in this thread.

    Yes! I do have digits for Katie. Your question should be, will I give her number to you, a complete stranger? I don't see anything in your 25 post that would suggest that I should trust you. As far as I know, you could be a mass murder. You could be a woman beater. You could be a pimp, a ripoff artist or you could just be a flake.

    Please don't take offense. I am not saying that you are any of those things. For all I know, you could be a great guy. What I am saying, is that, I don't know. I don't know you well enough for me to let my guard down.

    I've given you enough information that if you really wanted to meet her, you could. You know what she looks like and if you read a little, you'll know where she works. She is a street worker. If you meet her on the street and after she has gotten the opportunity to see what she is getting herself into and she decides to trust you. Let that be her choice. That way if you do decide to creep out and slit her throat, my hands will be clean. LOL.

    CookyJar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape