Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 12093
-
11-11-17 21:42 #5208Regular Member

Posts: 5Thank you!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 21:21 #5207Regular Member

Posts: 5Just ran the south loop, quiet but there were a few out there near 11th and G. Circled around for a closer look at 2 and by time I got around the block they were gone. I couple others on G but nothing very inviting. Zero LE.
-
11-11-17 19:55 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 182022 rules
Front page, left side, scroll down to the link that says "22 rules. ".
Originally Posted by ToodRegal
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 16:42 #5205Regular Member

Posts: 5Rules?
New to the scene. Took a different route home the other day innocently enough. I decided to run Greenfield from 1st Street to Hwy 100. There was girls everywhere! Never noticed working girls before in Milwaukee. Now I can't stop driving that way every day. I thought I was being odd but after finding this forum I feel less strange. I've never scooped before and I am very nervous, I don't plan to, but if I did, is there a set of guidelines somewhere for a newbie like me? I just read a lot of pages on here and saw someone say, "We all know the rules." But I don't know the rules.
-
11-11-17 14:47 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 1820Mighty quiet
Wasn't sure I was in the mood to scoop, but I was bored and restless around the house, so I took a run through the South Loop. National, Greenfield, Lincoln, no one, not even the regulars. Not much LEO either. Called it a day. Still have time for a nap before dinner out with a good friend tonight.
HS.
-
11-11-17 10:17 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 1136Break.
I hope you don't take too long of a break but totally understand. We all need a break every now and then. I always enjoy your posts and the good information you share. Thanks and take care.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 05:22 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 223Abbey
Might be my last post for awhile. Thinking about taking a break from the hobby.
But. Figured I'd shoot one more video. This is Abbey. She's been talked about before. Above average head. Takes direction well but will go fast if left to her own devices. She's a good time for. 2.
Safe hunting.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a06cc662524e
-
11-09-17 23:21 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 1311Definitely different gals.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 20:09 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 747Wow
This looks super good. Any digit's? Where? Amount? PM if you can.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 20:08 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 203Oops
Walking 14th and greenfield.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 19:56 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 308Where
Where and when did you fined her? Looks yummy.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 18:52 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 52Where did you find her? She looks like just my type.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 18:20 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 203Amber
Found a young BSW this morning. Spinner with wild blonde 'hair'. Probably a wig. Maybe weave who knows. Wearing 3 layers of clothing and a jacket. Wasn't sure what I was getting but tossed the dice. Took her to my secure location and started peeling the onion. I thought I seen a unicorn. Incredible body. No marks. No deflated boobie syndrome. Stunning. I Know we all have different ideas about what's beautiful but I don't think anyone would argue this one. She went in for a CBJ but attacked it like she hadn't eaten in a week. Very pleased very wallet friendly. ,she is a SW after all.
-
11-09-17 14:06 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 484I have not been in Texas Jays for a long time. I used to have a customer who loved the place and I went there on expense account. He retired. Personally, I don't do tittie bars anymore. You can spend $200 - 300 real fast and not get anything except a buzz. With the proliferation of all the different internet options I find my pussy online. Easier, cheaper and I don't drink and drive.
Originally Posted by SwFun4
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 13:01 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 763Jennifer
Could you check my post in SW #5131. Is this the same Jennifer?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehead
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





