Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 781 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11107

    Quincy Hawaiian

    Anybody have any luck with this girl from Quincy?

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...aiian/51685997

  2. #11106
    She is sexy for a trashy used but a total clock watcher.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack459  [View Original Post]
    I seen her Two weeks ago in the motel in Weymouth early in the morning so I go up to the room it smells with smoke weed gave her the donation then she's on her phone it's ringing off the hook back to back and she tells me all we have to be quick because someone's, mediocre service she seem a little bit off like she was on something little bit slow. I would not repeat.

  3. #11105

    Kim Lynn

    I seen her Two weeks ago in the motel in Weymouth early in the morning so I go up to the room it smells with smoke weed gave her the donation then she's on her phone it's ringing off the hook back to back and she tells me all we have to be quick because someone's, mediocre service she seem a little bit off like she was on something little bit slow. I would not repeat.

  4. #11104

    Kim Lynn

    I seen her Two weeks ago in the motel in Weymouth early in the morning so I go up to the room it smells with smoke weed gave her the donation then she's on her phone it's ringing off the hook back to back and she tells me all we have to be quick because someone's, mediocre service she seem a little bit off like she was on something little bit slow. I would not repeat.

  5. #11103

    Kim / Lynn

    Kno she's had some trouble in the past but has anyone seen her recently?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...th-me/51501417

  6. #11102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTugSeaker  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her listing or a phone number I can message her through?
    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...sweet/51180652

  7. #11101

    Not my cup of tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over the summer. Not very attractive and definite user. Decent blow job but the second time I saw her she got a nose bleed all over my dick. Not cool.
    Saw her at her old place. Nice enough girl, not very attractive. Brought enough for an hour but elected for the half. Watched her undress and take an old t shirt off her bed and wipe off her lady parts. Elected for BJ. It was ok. Will not repeat.

  8. #11100

    Johnny down, Jerry open

    Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    His places got busted.
    I think Johnny was caught up in the "DHS Action" reported by the news last week.

    Jerry's places are still up and running as of Friday.

  9. #11099

    Johnny

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    Saw a recent BP ad for Johnny's: "sorry guys. Iam closed". Anybody know what the deal is? I was not a frequent flyer there because not too convenient for me, but I considered it a good option.
    His places got busted.

  10. #11098

    Johhnny

    Saw a recent BP ad for Johnny's: "sorry guys. Iam closed". Anybody know what the deal is? I was not a frequent flyer there because not too convenient for me, but I considered it a good option.

  11. #11097

    Laurin College Student Masssage?

    Can anyone confirm if this posting is legit? Normally these types of posts are 100% red flags. The only reason I'm not convinced on that here is the photos look genuinely candid.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...r-you/50576147

  12. #11096
    Do you have a link to her listing or a phone number I can message her through?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog69  [View Original Post]
    May have been. But the pics were close enough. If it was her pics then must be her younger days. Camilie is at least 30 but she has a banging body and pretty good service wise. The other one was just terrible. I know they all have bad days and it's not something most people want to do for a living but at least pretend while grabbing my $.

  13. #11095

    Curvy Latina massage.

    I'm new to this site, and was hoping if I shared some info I could potentially get some in return. I saw a curvy Latina girl from backpages in Malden for a pretty overpriced 1. 8 massage, with just a HE. She was sexy, nice, and had good mutual touch but the massage was pretty forgettable and she was wearing latex gloves until I asked her to take them off on the flip. Her location was nice and convenient though, so that's something. The backpage ad has been deleted, but I have her number if anyone is interested.

    I was hoping someone had information on this girl: http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e-new/49917527.

    Looks like my type, but can't tell if she is legit or not. I appreciate the help.

  14. #11094

    Latina Massage.

    Got a massage from a really curvy Latina girl in Medford, it was a little overpriced 1. 8 as it was just a HE but she was sexy and friendly and her location was really safe and easy to get to. Good mutual touch, pretty forgettable massage. PM if you want the phone number.

    Also, I was hoping if someone could let me know if they have any experience with this girl? I like the pictures but am not sure if she seems legit. Thanks.

  15. #11093

    Chammilly

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    I still want to see Camilie. Is Camile the girl in the pics in her ad?
    I thought Camilly was pretty good, especially for the price. Multiple positions and I don't think she has a problem doing greek.

    Pics are probably glamor shots of her and she does look like mid to late twenties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape