Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2917
-
11-07-17 23:23 #307

Posts: 366Anyone else have this technical problem with SA web site?
When I "hide members" that viewed me, they don't stay hidden. When I hide members that favorited me, they stay hidden. I contacted their tech support and they have been ineffective. Anyone else notice that problem?
-
11-07-17 23:20 #306

Posts: 366Do give details, please
I'd love to know your "rundown on what a nice SD can do to enrich a POT life to become a worthy SB". What did you say to her? Come on, be honest. Then maybe we can tell you why she didn't reply. Or not.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 18:27 #305Senior Member

Posts: 215LovelyLexi00
LovelyLexi00.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-51e023ff405e
Here's another new one, she got in touch with me about a week ago with the proverbial "hey!" greeting. I respond gracefully, and then get the request to see my private pics treatment. Being the perfect gentleman I try to keep her engaged in a reasonable messaging conversation and she suggests that we should meet, which leads to exchanging numbers so we can text. By the way, she never reciprocates with her private pics which is a bad sign in my experience. She gets back to me a day or two later by text and asks "what are you up to?" Me- " I'm working right now but will be done soon if you still want to meet". Then she responds with the incredibly creative "what would be the perfect arrangement for you? " I give a nice rundown on what a nice SD can do to enrich a POT life to become a worthy SB. Ghosted me now for the last 3 days even though she is still checking out my profile. I have since ignored her because she appears to be the hybrid mix of flaky, GPS, TWOT, entitled POT that I don't have the time for. I've already got 2 other sweet new POT ringing my text line that I'm working on.
Check her out guys, someone here should be able to break through because I obviously don't have what it takes to please this one.
-
11-06-17 17:10 #304Senior Member

Posts: 114Persevere. You'll thank me!
Originally Posted by Sinner1904
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 16:32 #303Senior Member

Posts: 109She seems hard to stay in touch with. I've tried multiple times and she drops off the conversation each time so far.
Originally Posted by Member#2157
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 12:56 #302Senior Member

Posts: 114Jkgray again
This woman is amazing.
Just as much fun (in different ways) over dinner and drinks as in the other ways.
An hour with her is like 3 with anyone else.
Don't be cheap guys, treat her well, she's worth it.
And repeat visitors get some added perks.
Oh and bring towels!!
-
11-06-17 11:57 #301Senior Member

Posts: 2814Works ok in porn videos, but in real life there sometimes tends to be a biting reaction...
Originally Posted by Member#2041
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-17 15:20 #300Regular Member

Posts: 13Dreams
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-e2c03850aa96
Baked and delusional to demand 300/ hr, for a dinner and cuddles 600. Nope, woke up immediately sweating, so dint lost any sleep there.
I had 3 other dreams for 250/ date. Dinner + lots of exploration of nether regions. Seniors pm me for info.
-
11-04-17 04:03 #299Senior Member

Posts: 112Crazy experience
I won't disclose her profile link, since she unabled her profile to be searched or tagged on front page. Her username is jasminebellexo, if you happen to be the lucky guy who got contacted by this girl, I suggest you to do whatever you can to see her. 22 years old, 5'11 with flawless body. Pics she uploaded on her profile CANNOT represent her beauty as seen in person. It was fucking surreal experience. On the side note though, she says she prefer seeing Asians only. Her profile says she is Native American, but she told me she is half Swedish and half Japanese.
-
11-01-17 20:47 #298Senior Member

Posts: 363Wow, that $300 to watch a chick eat MickeyDs must be some kind of exotic high-end fetish that had totally slid past my radar.
Originally Posted by Simplewishes
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 20:31 #297

Posts: 366Any info on this one?
She is beautiful! Oh my god! Someone please do her, take pictures, and share them!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-919761f356fb
-
11-01-17 13:11 #296Regular Member

Posts: 13Nope
She texted me back today, 300 to watch her eat mcdonalds, 500 for extended session. Nope, nope.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 00:28 #295

Posts: 366Alexcis is still at it and better than ever!
I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment! She's modified it so she's more comfortable underneath and the pay-off is a better experience for the guy! Wow. I was blown away--literally and figuratively. AND she's got great hands, a sparkling personality, and lovely big breasts. What a package!
I posted her phone number on a previous post, but some of the numbers were replaced with astericks * so PM me for her number, but be patient, I'm busy and not on the computer all day.
Enjoy the pictures!
-
10-30-17 20:23 #294Senior Member

Posts: 500Info on this Latina
Anyone got any info on this girl. Would be much appreciated.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-e9f563ba4d56
-
10-30-17 10:46 #293Senior Member

Posts: 215Jet Set Wanderlust
Anyone with info or experience with this latina?
Jet Set Wanderlust https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-6906280375a2.
Been messaging with her for last several days. Feel like she's been scoping out the daddy market, she can take 12 hours or so to respond to a message after she's read it. Now all of a sudden she wants to meet, I assume she's now down to her 3rd or 4th option-ME! Haha. Is she in for a surprise. I'm just another monger like the rest of you.
Anyone with intel, let's hear it.










Reply With Quote






