Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #307

    Anyone else have this technical problem with SA web site?

    When I "hide members" that viewed me, they don't stay hidden. When I hide members that favorited me, they stay hidden. I contacted their tech support and they have been ineffective. Anyone else notice that problem?

  2. #306

    Do give details, please

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    LovelyLexi00.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-51e023ff405e

    Here's another new one, she got in touch with me about a week ago with the proverbial "hey!" greeting. I respond gracefully, and then get the request to see my private pics treatment. Being the perfect gentleman I try to keep her engaged in a reasonable messaging conversation and she suggests that we should meet, which leads to exchanging numbers so we can text. By the way, she never reciprocates with her private pics which is a bad sign in my experience. She gets back to me a day or two later by text and asks "what are you up to?" Me- " I'm working right now but will be done soon if you still want to meet". Then she responds with the incredibly creative "what would be the perfect arrangement for you? " I give a nice rundown on what a nice SD can do to enrich a POT life to become a worthy SB. Ghosted me now for the last 3 days even though she is still checking out my profile. I have since ignored her because she appears to be the hybrid mix of flaky, GPS, TWOT, entitled POT that I don't have the time for. I've already got 2 other sweet new POT ringing my text line that I'm working on.

    Check her out guys, someone here should be able to break through because I obviously don't have what it takes to please this one.
    I'd love to know your "rundown on what a nice SD can do to enrich a POT life to become a worthy SB". What did you say to her? Come on, be honest. Then maybe we can tell you why she didn't reply. Or not.

  3. #305

    LovelyLexi00

    LovelyLexi00.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-51e023ff405e

    Here's another new one, she got in touch with me about a week ago with the proverbial "hey!" greeting. I respond gracefully, and then get the request to see my private pics treatment. Being the perfect gentleman I try to keep her engaged in a reasonable messaging conversation and she suggests that we should meet, which leads to exchanging numbers so we can text. By the way, she never reciprocates with her private pics which is a bad sign in my experience. She gets back to me a day or two later by text and asks "what are you up to?" Me- " I'm working right now but will be done soon if you still want to meet". Then she responds with the incredibly creative "what would be the perfect arrangement for you? " I give a nice rundown on what a nice SD can do to enrich a POT life to become a worthy SB. Ghosted me now for the last 3 days even though she is still checking out my profile. I have since ignored her because she appears to be the hybrid mix of flaky, GPS, TWOT, entitled POT that I don't have the time for. I've already got 2 other sweet new POT ringing my text line that I'm working on.

    Check her out guys, someone here should be able to break through because I obviously don't have what it takes to please this one.

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner1904  [View Original Post]
    She seems hard to stay in touch with. I've tried multiple times and she drops off the conversation each time so far.
    Persevere. You'll thank me!

  5. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2157  [View Original Post]
    This woman is amazing.

    Just as much fun (in different ways) over dinner and drinks as in the other ways.

    An hour with her is like 3 with anyone else.

    Don't be cheap guys, treat her well, she's worth it.

    And repeat visitors get some added perks.

    Oh and bring towels!!
    She seems hard to stay in touch with. I've tried multiple times and she drops off the conversation each time so far.

  6. #302

    Jkgray again

    This woman is amazing.

    Just as much fun (in different ways) over dinner and drinks as in the other ways.

    An hour with her is like 3 with anyone else.

    Don't be cheap guys, treat her well, she's worth it.

    And repeat visitors get some added perks.

    Oh and bring towels!!

  7. #301
    Works ok in porn videos, but in real life there sometimes tends to be a biting reaction...

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2041  [View Original Post]
    You know if you stick your dick in her mouth, she'll have no choice but to stop snoring.

  8. #300

    Dreams

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-e2c03850aa96

    Baked and delusional to demand 300/ hr, for a dinner and cuddles 600. Nope, woke up immediately sweating, so dint lost any sleep there.

    I had 3 other dreams for 250/ date. Dinner + lots of exploration of nether regions. Seniors pm me for info.

  9. #299

    Crazy experience

    I won't disclose her profile link, since she unabled her profile to be searched or tagged on front page. Her username is jasminebellexo, if you happen to be the lucky guy who got contacted by this girl, I suggest you to do whatever you can to see her. 22 years old, 5'11 with flawless body. Pics she uploaded on her profile CANNOT represent her beauty as seen in person. It was fucking surreal experience. On the side note though, she says she prefer seeing Asians only. Her profile says she is Native American, but she told me she is half Swedish and half Japanese.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b0e1cd4f-8fe0-481d-ae3a-a6d32a05c0d2.jpg‎  

  10. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplewishes  [View Original Post]
    She texted me back today, 300 to watch her eat mcdonalds, 500 for extended session. Nope, nope.
    Wow, that $300 to watch a chick eat MickeyDs must be some kind of exotic high-end fetish that had totally slid past my radar.

  11. #297

    Any info on this one?

    She is beautiful! Oh my god! Someone please do her, take pictures, and share them!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-919761f356fb

  12. #296

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    FaithfulEm https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-443584950e5b.

    Don't really know what to think of this one. Anyone had any luck with her? She's been viewing my profile off and on for a few months, asked to view my private pics. I messaged her several months back, just got crickets. So I've completely forgot about her. Now she's been checking my profile again and requested to view my private pics on more than one occasion, I give her access and request the same from her. No response. I guess she's bordering on BSC and GPS. Sent her a message asking her why doesn't she have the common courtesy to share her pics after she initiated asking for pics in the first place? I figure she'll just block me haahaa.
    She texted me back today, 300 to watch her eat mcdonalds, 500 for extended session. Nope, nope.

  13. #295

    Alexcis is still at it and better than ever!

    I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment! She's modified it so she's more comfortable underneath and the pay-off is a better experience for the guy! Wow. I was blown away--literally and figuratively. AND she's got great hands, a sparkling personality, and lovely big breasts. What a package!

    I posted her phone number on a previous post, but some of the numbers were replaced with astericks * so PM me for her number, but be patient, I'm busy and not on the computer all day.

    Enjoy the pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails under table_02.jpg‎   under table_01.jpg‎  

  14. #294

    Info on this Latina

    Anyone got any info on this girl. Would be much appreciated.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-e9f563ba4d56

  15. #293

    Jet Set Wanderlust

    Anyone with info or experience with this latina?

    Jet Set Wanderlust https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-6906280375a2.

    Been messaging with her for last several days. Feel like she's been scoping out the daddy market, she can take 12 hours or so to respond to a message after she's read it. Now all of a sudden she wants to meet, I assume she's now down to her 3rd or 4th option-ME! Haha. Is she in for a surprise. I'm just another monger like the rest of you.

    Anyone with intel, let's hear it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape