Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 1316 1816 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18534

    Sakura 2303

    You are almost guaranteed HE there with any girl you get. I've had good experiences there. Except each time I went I was greeted at the door by a guy. Maybe that bothers me because of my raging heterosexuality.

  2. #18533

    Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineChrome  [View Original Post]
    Lady in photo goes by Momo and is 100% legit. You got the switch again.
    MOMO is definitely NOT legit. Just search the forum she's famous for BBBJCIM. I dropped $. 6 once due to Flesh's consistant advertising for her skill. Not impressed and only did it for a min then went back to HJ. I won't repeat but she is not legit.

  3. #18532
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    I tried the Sakura foot place. That's the red building by 24 hour, correct? Had all male therapists and only one female. She worked on another customer. My guy worked me hard in a non gay way. I walked out of there pretty loose. I was surprised. Haven't had a good legit massage in a long time. Did the full body and foot combo. . 60 for a full hour. Would I repeat. Perhaps. But I'd rather get a weak massage with a hot young chick and HE for 1. 2.
    My bad. Wrong place. Sakura is in CC 23rd floor. I tried yesterday. Had a MT named Yaya. Petite lady from Taiwan, but can really give it to the feet. Was not bad for. 35/ hr + . 1 tip. I would repeat multiple times. She said FB massage is. 5. Not sure if she offers HE because there are Chinese men working there too. Anyone knows?

  4. #18531

    Real and TGTBT

    The first link is real. Search for Jaisabel / Jasabel in the Cypress Spa thread for reports. No experience with her. Just helping.

    The second link is TGTBT. Photos are of Amber Kyler, a Playboy Cybergirl: http://pmatehunter.com/amber-kyler-nude/.

    The third link is also TGTBT. Photos are of Denise Milani.

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  5. #18530

  6. #18529

    Go to MILF honey

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...378172639.html

    YUMI at CC always my go to MILF. Does not disappoint. Nice massage, with great HJ or FS if you prefer. Very friendly MILF with pretty face, no rush, slim tone body, small nice tits with eraser nips. Never rush, BBBJ with CFS. Swetet pussy DATY till cum. Indy in CC, so very personable. No interruptions.

    Always a repeater here.

    Rus.

  7. #18528
    Ouch yah tranny, called and the address is kaimuki went once before had a regular lady massage and he, but nothing to look at and another tranny in the other room LOL.

  8. #18527

  9. #18526

  10. #18525

  11. #18524

    White girls at Cute / Royal Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5861050

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-relax/6618267

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape.../royal/4455747

    No reports on this redd red head. Many negative reviews, but none about her. Royal is on Makaloa St. Cute Spa is in Century Center. I may toftt and report tomorrow.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-works/6223893

    Another new photo. No hits on Tineye or Google images. When I tried to make an appointment with her for today, the text response was she works on Sundays.

    Jay Dubblefoh.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Aahh. The search for a great white massage therapist continues! Saw the ad for a white girl at Cute / Royal spa. Although I hate going to 1011 in CC, good memories of sessions with Noe made me take a chance. Got to room, showered and waited hopefully that was real picture. Girl came in, face looked like her, but she moved a couple of weight classes. Still doable to me though. Quoted me 60 HF and 40 just for massage only. WTF?? Asked for 200 for FS + 60 hf. Negotiated for massage and CBJ for 160 total. Massage surprisingly was good. She has strong hands, would make a great therapist if she'd get training. After 10 minutes, flipped, BJ to finish. Lose money. No repeat. My search for white girls continue. I miss Amber from Smile massage!
    Mahalo, Coffee Bean, for taking one for the team and reporting. Nadia's photos caught my attention, too. I will pass for now, given your report. If someone reports a better experience with her, I may take another one for the team.

    Jan Fortifore.

  12. #18523

    Waipahu saitara

    Any play there? I been there once when they first opened but haven't been back since. I stop by taniokas for lunch sometimes and always debated to go in to check how the girls look. Last I remembered the owner was from paradise thai in aiea I think. They have an ad up with some therapists pictures but not sure if all real pics.

  13. #18522
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Read down several posts.
    Found it. Thanks for the tip.

  14. #18521

    Irene

    That's Irene. Good massage and he available, but as always YMMV.


  15. #18520

    I'm thinking on trying this girl anyone see her yet


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape