Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 1317 1817 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18519

    Jada

    Tried Jada at Waipahu, very sexy lady. But legit, no hint of any play at all. Parking was congested, went there during lunch time. She would make a killing if extras were provided.

  2. #18518

    Anyone know about this girl goes by Irene

    Was thinking on trying, does she give HE.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...374222505.html

  3. #18517

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing Lina pics and am wondering if anyone has seen her. Looks like pics are real and unretouched. Small Boobs but nice body! I don't go CC as I'm an AMP guy but for her it's worth it if she's real. Thanks for the info of can!
    Read down several posts.

  4. #18516
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    Try do a search for Kylie, she gave me HE but haven't seen her for about 3 months.
    Ya, she plays but will try for the upcharge. Overall I've had good experiences but I've read lots of mixed things on her. Body kinda soft too, but face cute.

  5. #18515
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/8619567

    Anything new on Missy? I've seen her advertisements in Backpage for years. Still only legit?

    Jan Fortifore.
    Think she's always been a YMMV girl. There were reports that she was a lesb before? Anyways, I went once over a year ago and no extras for me. Saw her in cc couple weeks ago looks like she got more tats.

  6. #18514

    Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM808  [View Original Post]
    Tried Lucy's place at CC 16th floor. Not the women in the pic, she never told me her name but was Chinese, around 40. She was ok in the looks department. Massage was average at best. No oil or music which I don't like but to each his own. Flipped after 30 min and got he. More offered but wasn't interested. Just an ok experience. She was nice but probably won't repeat as there are better massage therapists out there IMO.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...372923509.html
    Lady in photo goes by Momo and is 100% legit. You got the switch again.

  7. #18513

    Mahalo guys

    Hey thanks so much for the advice guys especially you Mobius for the long reply I'll try to stop being such a wuss and have fun haha. P.S. When I stay I'm going to be staying near the Hyatt in Waikiki do you guys know if there's any Asian massage places in walking distance from there I'm not going to have a car.

  8. #18512

    Lina.

    I keep seeing Lina pics and am wondering if anyone has seen her. Looks like pics are real and unretouched. Small Boobs but nice body! I don't go CC as I'm an AMP guy but for her it's worth it if she's real. Thanks for the info of can!

  9. #18511

    Chinese Therapy Massage

    Tried Lucy's place at CC 16th floor. Not the women in the pic, she never told me her name but was Chinese, around 40. She was ok in the looks department. Massage was average at best. No oil or music which I don't like but to each his own. Flipped after 30 min and got he. More offered but wasn't interested. Just an ok experience. She was nice but probably won't repeat as there are better massage therapists out there IMO.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...372923509.html

  10. #18510

    White girl.

    Aahh. The search for a great white massage therapist continues! Saw the ad for a white girl at Cute / Royal spa. Although I hate going to 1011 in CC, good memories of sessions with Noe made me take a chance. Got to room, showered and waited hopefully that was real picture. Girl came in, face looked like her, but she moved a couple of weight classes. Still doable to me though. Quoted me 60 HF and 40 just for massage only. WTF?? Asked for 200 for FS + 60 hf. Negotiated for massage and CBJ for 160 total. Massage surprisingly was good. She has strong hands, would make a great therapist if she'd get training. After 10 minutes, flipped, BJ to finish. Lose money. No repeat. My search for white girls continue. I miss Amber from Smile massage!

  11. #18509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Legit

    Tried her a few months ago. Massage was alright, cute AF tho but legit for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillpEnos  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-body/8483043

    Anyone try this one out? Goes by Erica, looks super hot. If not, might toftt. LOL.

  12. #18508

    K's Clover. Provider #3

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...370153993.html

    Has anyone visited a third provider at K's Clover? When I recently tried to make an appointment, the text-writer responded that both Kiki and Momo were unavailable and she wanted me to try someone else there.

    I did not visit, so I do not know about whom she wrote.

    January44.
    Jan,

    I have seen one other provider (called herself Sisi) at K's Clover. Maybe a little younger than Kiki and on par with Momo but slimmer than either. Like Momo and Kiki, she gave a decent massage with BBBJ. Lots of roaming allowed. FS on the table if you wanted. Standard damages. I wouldn't be surprised to find that there were times when still others cover for Kiki and Momo. No one can work 12 hours a day, seven days a week forever.

  13. #18507

    Thai Style

    Anyone know of a Nancy and does she provide he.

  14. #18506

    Any one try this one?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-body/8483043

    Anyone try this one out? Goes by Erica, looks super hot. If not, might toftt. LOL.

  15. #18505
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Braddah HM. I've seen this Lina a couple of times. She's on the 16th floor. She's alright. Probably in her 40's. Very Taiwanese looking. Kind of short hair (I like ones with long hair). Tits are small with some slight sag. Big nips though. Not one to get too excited about. BTW, those are her real pics and the actual room. So she does have a fit bod for her age. Most Asian women do. She's very nice. You'll like her personality. PM if you need more specific details.
    Thank you so much. I find Taiwanese women attractive, and I think her torso looks great especially for a mature provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape