Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 12990
-
11-06-17 10:22 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 96Lennox BBBJ
Any idea if BBBJ is on the menu or cim?
Originally Posted by Gman008
[View Original Post]
What's the standard damage?
-
11-03-17 20:03 #3794Regular Member

Posts: 2Koreatown.
Looking for recommendations of places in Koreatown. I feel like I hear about the neighborhood as a whole more than I hear about any places in it.
-
11-03-17 13:21 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 119Why use complicated and often incorrectly used abbreviations if the decoder is as you said at the top of the page?
Originally Posted by Dakota2016
[View Original Post]
It accomplishes nothing.
And if you scroll through the post- people using the codes for money spent are in the minority.
-
11-03-17 02:00 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 247Secret codes
You referring to lingo and terms used? Click on abbreviations on top of the page.
-
11-03-17 00:58 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 637LOL, I think exactly the same thing. These codes are about as effective as escorts asking you if you're a cop or not before they remove their clothes.
Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 20:53 #3790Regular Member

Posts: 1Nuru in LA
Are there any OC nurugurus-style places in LA? All the places I found mean FS when they advertise nuru. I'm just looking for a good relaxing b2 b with he.
-
11-02-17 17:00 #3789Regular Member

Posts: 22Where is this Lennox place
I couldn't seem to find it. Where is it exactly? Do they only host Latinas?
Originally Posted by Gman008
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
10-31-17 21:59 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 31Lennnox Message
So far been there like 5 times. I have 25 -30 yrs Rosy Latina light skin C cups. Nice body 8 service. Also had Selena Deeptroats dick well. Fat ass B cups. Takes dick well doesn't complain if you go hard. Jennifer Latina DDD and fat ass all silicone. But sucks great dick. Carolina Ddd silicone great natural add!! But she will complain if you like to go hard! Anyways go try it out guys!
-
10-31-17 18:49 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 345M&A Massage.
Nothing special. Had a Jane Doe Korean GIF. CFS. I like to stick to my hood but man. I haven't had anything less than 40 in a long time.
-
10-28-17 22:39 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 119Damn Secret Codes!!
Originally Posted by Canuck6234
[View Original Post]
🙄.
-
10-28-17 21:00 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 21550 14 I took that to be. 5 for the house and 120 tip.
Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-17 20:54 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 119Wait! What?
Did you tip her $20 or $200??
Originally Posted by Skyhawk767
[View Original Post]
Either way is Fuct!
-
10-28-17 13:59 #3783Regular Member

Posts: 4Unfortunately I am not aware of any Armenian therapist / Trombone playersSorry Chris good luck.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-17 10:04 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 648Thanks for the overview. I'm in the OC but sounds like you should head out to the SGV or even my way. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JenJason
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-17 08:03 #3781Regular Member

Posts: 1Was wondering if I can get recommendations on any MP's in the Monterey Park or Rosemead area?










Reply With Quote






