Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 866 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 12990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3795

    Lennox BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    So far been there like 5 times. I have 25 -30 yrs Rosy Latina light skin C cups. Nice body 8 service. Also had Selena Deeptroats dick well. Fat ass B cups. Takes dick well doesn't complain if you go hard. Jennifer Latina DDD and fat ass all silicone. But sucks great dick. Carolina Ddd silicone great natural add!! But she will complain if you like to go hard! Anyways go try it out guys!
    Any idea if BBBJ is on the menu or cim?

    What's the standard damage?

  2. #3794

    Koreatown.

    Looking for recommendations of places in Koreatown. I feel like I hear about the neighborhood as a whole more than I hear about any places in it.

  3. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    You referring to lingo and terms used? Click on abbreviations on top of the page.
    Why use complicated and often incorrectly used abbreviations if the decoder is as you said at the top of the page?

    It accomplishes nothing.

    And if you scroll through the post- people using the codes for money spent are in the minority.

  4. #3792

    Secret codes

    You referring to lingo and terms used? Click on abbreviations on top of the page.

  5. #3791
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen  [View Original Post]
    Damn Secret Codes!!

    🙄.
    LOL, I think exactly the same thing. These codes are about as effective as escorts asking you if you're a cop or not before they remove their clothes.

  6. #3790

    Nuru in LA

    Are there any OC nurugurus-style places in LA? All the places I found mean FS when they advertise nuru. I'm just looking for a good relaxing b2 b with he.

  7. #3789

    Where is this Lennox place

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    So far been there like 5 times. I have 25 -30 yrs Rosy Latina light skin C cups. Nice body 8 service. Also had Selena Deeptroats dick well. Fat ass B cups. Takes dick well doesn't complain if you go hard. Jennifer Latina DDD and fat ass all silicone. But sucks great dick. Carolina Ddd silicone great natural add!! But she will complain if you like to go hard! Anyways go try it out guys!
    I couldn't seem to find it. Where is it exactly? Do they only host Latinas?

    Thanks!

  8. #3788

    Lennnox Message

    So far been there like 5 times. I have 25 -30 yrs Rosy Latina light skin C cups. Nice body 8 service. Also had Selena Deeptroats dick well. Fat ass B cups. Takes dick well doesn't complain if you go hard. Jennifer Latina DDD and fat ass all silicone. But sucks great dick. Carolina Ddd silicone great natural add!! But she will complain if you like to go hard! Anyways go try it out guys!

  9. #3787

    M&A Massage.

    Nothing special. Had a Jane Doe Korean GIF. CFS. I like to stick to my hood but man. I haven't had anything less than 40 in a long time.

  10. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck6234  [View Original Post]
    50 14 I took that to be. 5 for the house and 120 tip.
    Damn Secret Codes!!

    🙄.

  11. #3785
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen  [View Original Post]
    Did you tip her $20 or $200??

    Either way is Fuct!
    50 14 I took that to be. 5 for the house and 120 tip.

  12. #3784

    Wait! What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk767  [View Original Post]
    Tammy. K-Girl. Only on Thursday's. . 5 mama $. 2 to T. Might be there every Thursday if I lived here. The wallet is thankful I don't.
    Did you tip her $20 or $200??

    Either way is Fuct!

  13. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Can you recommend any places in Glendale with slender Armenian ladies that can play a rusty trombone?

    Ideally she will speak Farsi and have a long, cat like tongue.

    Thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately I am not aware of any Armenian therapist / Trombone playersSorry Chris good luck.

  14. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJason  [View Original Post]
    Glendale CA.

    Hello fellow mongers, here is some info about places in Wonderful Glendale California.

    Ivy on colorado. CLOSED.

    Moon Massage on Central.

    Amazing massage, no closed door just a curtain. Basically it is an amazing Massage probably best in Glendale nothing more. They do alot of BP ads.

    Apple Garden on San Fernando.

    Again really good massage and legitimate.

    A+ on Central.

    Bad Massage, Mamasan by herself usually. $50 for HJ only over the cloth action. Wouldn't recommend it.

    A & A on colorado.

    Bad Massage but $35 of HJ, FS is available. Mamsan nice tits up for anything.

    Spring on Colorado.

    Legit, Mom Dad and Daughter.

    Descano Thai.

    Amazing Thai massage, Legit. Curtain only, keep underwear on.

    Dream Massage.

    2 ladies in their 40's or 50's. 75 90 minutes, HJ available.

    Glendale Spa on Colorado.

    Legit Thai massage, private room.
    Thanks for the overview. I'm in the OC but sounds like you should head out to the SGV or even my way. Good luck.

  15. #3781
    Was wondering if I can get recommendations on any MP's in the Monterey Park or Rosemead area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape