Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 35480
-
11-04-17 21:27 #19970Banned Member

Posts: 363Excellent
Having 2 chics handling Jr at the same time is on my bucket list of things to get done.
Originally Posted by ScottChase1976
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
11-04-17 21:22 #19969Senior Member

Posts: 222Tammy and Autumn
I had the amazing experience of a threesomes with Tammy and Autumn. I'll give a more detailed report later but suffice to say, it was a Top 5 experience of my life. Un-bygod-believable! See the pics I took below. And I did take video but as I promised, that is for personal use only.
Scott.
-
11-04-17 21:04 #19968

Posts: 640If you wanted to spend a significant amount of time with a girl you could also pay a little extra ($60/ FS) to cover the cost of the room and have her put it in her name. That way your payment to her basically gives her a room for the next 20 hours where she can make extra money and it gives you a much more comfortable "workplace". Some girls will jump on that offer. I prefer doing that over the hourly places. If they need the cash for their candy then this won't work.
Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger98
[View Original Post]
Don't do this, but I actually got a room in my name and on my credit card and gave the girl the key when I was done (although, I did come back 5 hours later for a return visit). I don't recommend that because if they trash the room it's your responsibility. Also, if they happened to get busted they could possibly charge you with providing a place for prostitution (that's extremely unlikely). However, I had a great deal of trust with her before I offered the deal even though it was my first time with her. She's now without a doubt my ATF. I also threw in some tip money because it was that good. I do some stupid things, because the wrong head often takes control.
-
11-04-17 19:11 #19967Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks
Want to thank you guys for the info. One of the things keeping me from exploring the talents on Paradise Trail is the whole doing it in the car just don't think I'll be comfortable enough to enjoy my time and yes I would only go to her place if she was a well reviewed girl on the board. I would not even mind taking a ride to the Melody if she was up for it. I'm still researching but I hop to pull the trigger soon and I will definitely post my review when I do. Be safe DS98.
Originally Posted by PompanoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-17 17:46 #19966Senior Member

Posts: 685Ughh
I really wish these girls could keep a phone number. I know I'm a little picky but I at least had three go to's BT-Shelly, Desiree, and Mesha and I called all three two days in a row and don't get a response don't know if they lost their numbers or what. Drove down the trail I won't see BSWs, just not my thing. And I didn't see any WSW that looked good enough to stop. I have yet to ever see the infamous snowflake or Heritage Nicole. I always end up seeing the homely Nicole on the street and I won't pick her up. That's probably why I end up going to a AMP lately.
-
11-04-17 15:51 #19965

Posts: 640Tammy
Trying again to add the pic. So cute.
-
11-04-17 15:26 #19964Senior Member

Posts: 1104Ashley Long-Legs
I always see her out in that area very late or very early, and she's always walking / sitting on the west side between Landstreet and Sand Lake. If she's who you're looking for, she's got to be one of the easiest to find.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
OTOH, because of her upscale appearance and attire, she gets passed by a lot since many probably think she's either with uncle or a tranny. Skills / rates are nothing to write home about, either, but she's definitely one of the best lookers on the trail.
-
11-04-17 14:21 #19963

Posts: 640Tammy
I spent some quality time with Tammy. She looks great and she's at Wendy's by Consulate. Very nice girl.
I'll go back as often as possible. I'm ready to go back now.
-
11-04-17 09:33 #19962Banned Member

Posts: 1218She's a winner.
About 4 yrs ago spotted the famous Snowflake in a mini. And she was walking near her usual hangout the Doll House. I'll always remember this first hookup with her because of what she said. When she got in she immediately lifted her mini to show me her shaved pussy. She asked where we going. I told her and asked if she had a problem with that. She said, " no, I'll fuck right here in the intersection " ! Of course when I busted she said the words she is known for, " I win " ! Snowflake always wins!
Originally Posted by PrimeVector
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
11-04-17 09:03 #19961Banned Member

Posts: 5343If it was the same Ashley I scooped up, I got her to 30 but she also would only do CBJ so I dropped her back off. She's normally on the bus bench by the Pizza Hut.
Originally Posted by PompanoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-17 08:37 #19960Senior Member

Posts: 1039Nicole
Nicole is about the only person moving out here. Dropped another decent load down her throat. No one else I saw for 2 hours or so.
Sox.
-
11-04-17 07:52 #19959

Posts: 640Heritage Nicole
Everyone knows about her great skills. She sent me a few pics that I'm adding to the board.
I've got her number for seniors.
-
11-04-17 00:31 #19958Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kitty kat on Paradise Trail
KittyKat used to carry the title of #1 girl on Paradise Trail. KittyKat blowjob skills are legendary. Kitty will be joining Paradise Trail again very soon. I want to welcome her back and know that she loves this forum and reads it everyday without fail when able to. Kitty has more than earned her stripes on Paradise Trail and she will have C5 FULL support upon her return to Paradise.
C5.
-
11-04-17 00:19 #19957Senior Member

Posts: 7357Snowflake on Paradise Trail
Been around forever.
Originally Posted by PrimeVector
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
11-03-17 22:29 #19956Senior Member

Posts: 887Day time
Had the day off drove from clarcona ocoee saw crazy Jill walking around drove down Lee to 441 it was dead and traffic was horrible I don't think I'll go days anymore night is better less traffic and easier to spot SW.











Reply With Quote






