Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 35480
-
11-03-17 22:29 #19955Senior Member

Posts: 887Day time
Had the day off drove from clarcona ocoee saw crazy Jill walking around drove down Lee to 441 it was dead and traffic was horrible I don't think I'll go days anymore night is better less traffic and easier to spot SW.
-
11-03-17 21:54 #19954Senior Member

Posts: 317Her name is Red. Go figure. LOL!! Seriously that's her name.
Originally Posted by Enzo1983
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 21:54 #19953

Posts: 640If there was a sting, they didn't get anyone for the world's oldest and best profession. I don't think any "working' girls got picked up for any reason.
Originally Posted by Enzo1983
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 21:48 #19952Senior Member

Posts: 501Pimp
If she could've she would've. You probably weren't texting with her. She's a sweet girl always eager to please. The bf / handler / driver wasn't in the mood to drive or was too busy to take her. That guy's an a-hole and she knows his attitude via text costs her money. Most strung out junkies have more business sense than this clown.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 21:41 #19951Senior Member

Posts: 7357At TrailHunter
Bro this post of yours is precisely why you are the legendary monger that you are brother. I can count on one hand how many Orlando monger's I actually have genuine RESPECT for, and you with the exception of SFJ, is right up there on my extremely short fucking list.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Women love you!
They hate C5!
C5.
-
11-03-17 21:23 #19950

Posts: 640That's too generic of a question. If it's a known street walker with good reviews, then it comes down to deciding if you're looking for headache relief or full service. I'm hoping that anyone with half a brain would not take that offer from an unverified girl. If you don't know anything about the girl then you must stay in control. I don't care if you pass up a mansion over a car date, you don't let an unknown girl take you to their spot.
Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger98
[View Original Post]
If it's a known provider and you're only looking for headache relief then a room might be worth and extra $10 but if you're looking for full service then that figure can go up. You also have to consider that room dates usually last much longer than car dates.
Look at the overall expected experience and determine what it's worth to you.
-
11-03-17 20:58 #19949Senior Member

Posts: 821Chose a tale closer to do mall
I'm hoping I have better luck than last time I was down. I text Amy bear (originally from Hollywood) for an out to visit me at me room and after confirming date and when I rd her I got my room. She faked on me saying she does not do our to hotels. Even though I told her I've seen her before and I have her I'm my th.
Originally Posted by JaySam42
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
11-03-17 19:09 #19948Banned Member

Posts: 658Room Charge
Tampa girls used to do that regularly to avoid LEO stings at favorite parking spots. Going rate there was $10 to some old man.
I've had the same rate offered here a few times for some dude that has a room he lets to the girls at the Burb. Very skeptical about that arrangement.
Last week I asked Tiffany about a place after an encounter with some inquisitive drivers. She knew of a place for $30/ hr. Must be getting a cut of cost.
Declined.
Mac Out.
Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger98
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 18:42 #19947Senior Member

Posts: 81Alot of LEO
There was alot of LEO out last night. I think they had a sting going on around the sunoco so I headed the other side of 528. Several girls out behind the BK. Found a red head (forgot her name). Crappy atitude but I was in need so the hell with it. Besides the atitude she gave a great bbbjws. Nice ass that I would like to tap at a later date.
-
11-03-17 18:04 #19946Senior Member

Posts: 78Noob question
So I was just wondering if a street walker has a room and you go there for the dream how much the the donation change if any.
-
11-03-17 17:29 #19945Senior Member

Posts: 26Great pics. She's tremendous.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 17:05 #19944

Posts: 640Headache relief
Headache relief.
Anyone that's experienced Nikki's headache relief skills, knows that she's one of those girls (like Tammy, Desiree, Heritage, Kevon, Skyee, MJ, Tiffany and others) that just has something extra. I thought that maybe the attached picture might explain the situation, but after spending the last 24 hours with her, I investigated and Nikki does in fact only have one tongue (if just feels like she has 2 or 3).
She has her phone back and I have numbers for seniors.
-
11-03-17 14:47 #19943Senior Member

Posts: 872Just wait.
10 years from now in the Behind the Music episode detailing Taylor Swift's rapid plunge into darkness her tour manager will. Say "The warning signs were there, she would go out between shows and give random guys blowjobs for $20".
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Then you will know.
-
11-03-17 14:19 #19942Senior Member

Posts: 65Snowflake.
Needed a little headache relief after lots of work. Too late for a visit to any of the AMP providers, so I took a ride. Saw lots of providers, but nothing caught my eye. Saw a monger get busted by the man right after making a scoop too aggressively near 528. Be careful mongers. Was just about to give up when I spotted a small blonde near the Dollhouse. Around the block and I asked her if she needed a ride. Intro'd herself as Snowflake. Said everyone knows her. Petite, fun-sized blonde, about 5'-2" tall and in the shape I like. Did the obligatory LEO check, then off to the spot. Junior was tired but willing. Her head game was okay, and after a few minutes I decided I needed to get more of junior involved. Grabbed a cover and buried myself into a hot, wet pussy. Wasn't too long before I released that built up tension. She was indeed fun sized! After finishing up and cleaning up, I took her by the 7-11 for some goodies, then dropped her near her house (or so she said). 40 Mario coins for the entertainment. Nice girl, fun to talk to, easy on the eyes, and a eager. Be nice boys.
-
11-03-17 13:21 #19941Senior Member

Posts: 388LOL, exactly that. I enjoy a bit of rough play and teeth can be fun but hell yes that was a real issue. I read that review but didn't put the name with the review when I picked her up. I need skyee's Contact info again if it changed. She has been missed.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






