Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19970

    Excellent

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    I had the amazing experience of a threesomes with Tammy and Autumn. I'll give a more detailed report later but suffice to say, it was a Top 5 experience of my life. Un-bygod-believable! See the pics I took below. And I did take video but as I promised, that is for personal use only.

    Scott.
    Having 2 chics handling Jr at the same time is on my bucket list of things to get done.

    TMC.

  2. #19969

    Tammy and Autumn

    I had the amazing experience of a threesomes with Tammy and Autumn. I'll give a more detailed report later but suffice to say, it was a Top 5 experience of my life. Un-bygod-believable! See the pics I took below. And I did take video but as I promised, that is for personal use only.

    Scott.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171104_185224.jpg‎   20171104_184602.jpg‎   20171104_184542.jpg‎   20171104_184701.jpg‎  

  3. #19968
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger98  [View Original Post]
    Want to thank you guys for the info. One of the things keeping me from exploring the talents on Paradise Trail is the whole doing it in the car just don't think I'll be comfortable enough to enjoy my time and yes I would only go to her place if she was a well reviewed girl on the board. I would not even mind taking a ride to the Melody if she was up for it. I'm still researching but I hop to pull the trigger soon and I will definitely post my review when I do. Be safe DS98.
    If you wanted to spend a significant amount of time with a girl you could also pay a little extra ($60/ FS) to cover the cost of the room and have her put it in her name. That way your payment to her basically gives her a room for the next 20 hours where she can make extra money and it gives you a much more comfortable "workplace". Some girls will jump on that offer. I prefer doing that over the hourly places. If they need the cash for their candy then this won't work.

    Don't do this, but I actually got a room in my name and on my credit card and gave the girl the key when I was done (although, I did come back 5 hours later for a return visit). I don't recommend that because if they trash the room it's your responsibility. Also, if they happened to get busted they could possibly charge you with providing a place for prostitution (that's extremely unlikely). However, I had a great deal of trust with her before I offered the deal even though it was my first time with her. She's now without a doubt my ATF. I also threw in some tip money because it was that good. I do some stupid things, because the wrong head often takes control.

  4. #19967

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PompanoGuy  [View Original Post]
    That's too generic of a question. If it's a known street walker with good reviews, then it comes down to deciding if you're looking for headache relief or full service. I'm hoping that anyone with half a brain would not take that offer from an unverified girl. If you don't know anything about the girl then you must stay in control. I don't care if you pass up a mansion over a car date, you don't let an unknown girl take you to their spot.

    If it's a known provider and you're only looking for headache relief then a room might be worth and extra $10 but if you're looking for full service then that figure can go up. You also have to consider that room dates usually last much longer than car dates.

    Look at the overall expected experience and determine what it's worth to you.
    Want to thank you guys for the info. One of the things keeping me from exploring the talents on Paradise Trail is the whole doing it in the car just don't think I'll be comfortable enough to enjoy my time and yes I would only go to her place if she was a well reviewed girl on the board. I would not even mind taking a ride to the Melody if she was up for it. I'm still researching but I hop to pull the trigger soon and I will definitely post my review when I do. Be safe DS98.

  5. #19966

    Ughh

    I really wish these girls could keep a phone number. I know I'm a little picky but I at least had three go to's BT-Shelly, Desiree, and Mesha and I called all three two days in a row and don't get a response don't know if they lost their numbers or what. Drove down the trail I won't see BSWs, just not my thing. And I didn't see any WSW that looked good enough to stop. I have yet to ever see the infamous snowflake or Heritage Nicole. I always end up seeing the homely Nicole on the street and I won't pick her up. That's probably why I end up going to a AMP lately.

  6. #19965

    Tammy

    Trying again to add the pic. So cute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 938.jpg‎  

  7. #19964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Ashley Long-Legs

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    If it was the same Ashley I scooped up, I got her to 30 but she also would only do CBJ so I dropped her back off. She's normally on the bus bench by the Pizza Hut.
    I always see her out in that area very late or very early, and she's always walking / sitting on the west side between Landstreet and Sand Lake. If she's who you're looking for, she's got to be one of the easiest to find.

    OTOH, because of her upscale appearance and attire, she gets passed by a lot since many probably think she's either with uncle or a tranny. Skills / rates are nothing to write home about, either, but she's definitely one of the best lookers on the trail.

  8. #19963

    Tammy

    I spent some quality time with Tammy. She looks great and she's at Wendy's by Consulate. Very nice girl.

    I'll go back as often as possible. I'm ready to go back now.

  9. #19962

    She's a winner.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeVector  [View Original Post]
    Needed a little headache relief after lots of work. Too late for a visit to any of the AMP providers, so I took a ride. Saw lots of providers, but nothing caught my eye. Saw a monger get busted by the man right after making a scoop too aggressively near 528. Be careful mongers. Was just about to give up when I spotted a small blonde near the Dollhouse. Around the block and I asked her if she needed a ride. Intro'd herself as Snowflake. Said everyone knows her. Petite, fun-sized blonde, about 5'-2" tall and in the shape I like. Did the obligatory LEO check, then off to the spot. Junior was tired but willing. Her head game was okay, and after a few minutes I decided I needed to get more of junior involved. Grabbed a cover and buried myself into a hot, wet pussy. Wasn't too long before I released that built up tension. She was indeed fun sized! After finishing up and cleaning up, I took her by the 7-11 for some goodies, then dropped her near her house (or so she said). 40 Mario coins for the entertainment. Nice girl, fun to talk to, easy on the eyes, and a eager. Be nice boys.
    About 4 yrs ago spotted the famous Snowflake in a mini. And she was walking near her usual hangout the Doll House. I'll always remember this first hookup with her because of what she said. When she got in she immediately lifted her mini to show me her shaved pussy. She asked where we going. I told her and asked if she had a problem with that. She said, " no, I'll fuck right here in the intersection " ! Of course when I busted she said the words she is known for, " I win " ! Snowflake always wins!

    TH.

  10. #19961
    Quote Originally Posted by PompanoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was driving past Wawa and GFS about 11 pm and I saw a cute BSW dressed very nice and very sexy walking. I scooped her up and found out that her name was Ashley. It was a different BSW Ashley that I had been with in May. The one in May was a your prototypical spinner, this Ashley demonstrated way more class. I offered my typical 20 and she said she couldn't go below $40. I didn't even think twice before stopping the car and letting her out. I wanted Sasha's oral skills to be the last memory of the night.
    If it was the same Ashley I scooped up, I got her to 30 but she also would only do CBJ so I dropped her back off. She's normally on the bus bench by the Pizza Hut.

  11. #19960

    Nicole

    Nicole is about the only person moving out here. Dropped another decent load down her throat. No one else I saw for 2 hours or so.

    Sox.

  12. #19959

    Heritage Nicole

    Everyone knows about her great skills. She sent me a few pics that I'm adding to the board.

    I've got her number for seniors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heritage Nicole 1.jpg‎   heritage Nicole 2.jpg‎  

  13. #19958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kitty kat on Paradise Trail

    KittyKat used to carry the title of #1 girl on Paradise Trail. KittyKat blowjob skills are legendary. Kitty will be joining Paradise Trail again very soon. I want to welcome her back and know that she loves this forum and reads it everyday without fail when able to. Kitty has more than earned her stripes on Paradise Trail and she will have C5 FULL support upon her return to Paradise.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170427_164019.jpg‎   PART_1493660643060.jpeg‎   IMG_20161026_135650.jpg‎  

  14. #19957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Snowflake on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeVector  [View Original Post]
    Needed a little headache relief after lots of work. Too late for a visit to any of the AMP providers, so I took a ride. Saw lots of providers, but nothing caught my eye. Saw a monger get busted by the man right after making a scoop too aggressively near 528. Be careful mongers. Was just about to give up when I spotted a small blonde near the Dollhouse. Around the block and I asked her if she needed a ride. Intro'd herself as Snowflake. Said everyone knows her. Petite, fun-sized blonde, about 5'-2" tall and in the shape I like. Did the obligatory LEO check, then off to the spot. Junior was tired but willing. Her head game was okay, and after a few minutes I decided I needed to get more of junior involved. Grabbed a cover and buried myself into a hot, wet pussy. Wasn't too long before I released that built up tension. She was indeed fun sized! After finishing up and cleaning up, I took her by the 7-11 for some goodies, then dropped her near her house (or so she said). 40 Mario coins for the entertainment. Nice girl, fun to talk to, easy on the eyes, and a eager. Be nice boys.
    Been around forever.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170306_150348.jpg‎  

  15. #19956

    Day time

    Had the day off drove from clarcona ocoee saw crazy Jill walking around drove down Lee to 441 it was dead and traffic was horrible I don't think I'll go days anymore night is better less traffic and easier to spot SW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape