Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 1351 1851 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18009
    Here's her newest Craigslist ad.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...282794241.html

    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    I was asked about Pauleen. The link to her add doesn't work anymore. Here is an old add of hers. I repeat, don't text her regarding a hand job or HE. She will get upset! Just text her saying that you need a good massage and then when you get there. She told me that she does not need any new clients. I think she is afraid of LE and is happy with the number of clients that she has. So if you are lucky and don't act anything like LE, you will get to see her.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-world/7685068

    And the place where Linda and the foot guy work at is located on the ground floor of cc. As far towards Diamond Head as you can go. I do not know how to explain it other than that. Enjoy!

  2. #18008

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! I went to see Linda. She is as you reported. She is highly trained in massage. Best backwalking technique I've ever had. Better than somebody who used to be at Mayflower long ago. I went for a 90 minute session and enjoyed it completely. I am not going anywhere else. I've found my go-to MT.

    MP Man.
    Who is this Linda therapist? Can you PM me her info?

    Mahalo.

  3. #18007

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! I went to see Linda. She is as you reported. She is highly trained in massage. Best backwalking technique I've ever had. Better than somebody who used to be at Mayflower long ago. I went for a 90 minute session and enjoyed it completely. I am not going anywhere else. I've found my go-to MT.

    MP Man.
    Who is this Linda therapist? Can you PM me her info?

    Mahalo.

  4. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    OMG or OMF**ckingG, what a great evening. Went to see my one hour HJ and left in happy bliss. Then on the way out of CC I walked past China Thai Massage, a legit place on the ground floor at the far end, Waikiki side of the building.

    As I walked past the place the owner happened to be outside and said, "hey, do you want a foot massage? Only $45 for an hour. " Now, if any of you are into foot massages, you know what I did. Great price.

    But the real gold isn't the guy who gives an incredible foot massage (yes, it's a guy, but I figured as long as he just crushes my feet with his very strong hands, it's cool) LOL.

    The real gold is the girl that came out as I walked in; pleasant face and very fit body. Her name is Linda, maybe late 20's early 30's. The look and vibe of her was, "I want to give you a massage!

    I could not resist, so after my foot massage I got the most incredible legit massage of my life. Man, was she good. She had been train right and also is a natural. I have never had a "walk on back" done right up until her.

    She gave a strong massage that did not hurt, and that takes training and knowledge. By the way if you have a sports injury that really needs a strong hand, try the foot guy. I know most want a woman by if it is serious, the foot guy is the one. He knows what he is doing and can give a strong massage without the pain. Far stronger that the hot bodied Linda.

    Anyways, going to Pauleen for my hour long blissful HJ and then getting the best massage of my life is now my standard MO.

    BTW if you call up Pauleen, do not ask if she does HE. She will freak. Just text her that your back is sore and maybe she will take on a new client. When you get there, just lay on your back and say that this is the side that I need done. Be nice to her, she gives a great massage but can be pressured into a very long HJ. Oh, and don't drunk call her at 4 am. That freaks her out also.

    Go to the girls that give hjs for a hand job and then go to the ones that know what they are doing regarding massage. That's my new game.

    I just wish Linda would go to the dark side and fuck. With that fit, athletic body of hers, and her knowledge of massage, she would be the fuck of a lifetime.

    I want to marry this girl.
    Thanks for the report! I went to see Linda. She is as you reported. She is highly trained in massage. Best backwalking technique I've ever had. Better than somebody who used to be at Mayflower long ago. I went for a 90 minute session and enjoyed it completely. I am not going anywhere else. I've found my go-to MT.

    MP Man.

  5. #18005

    Amy (amyy) or sophie

    Hey fellow mangers wanted to get a massage with extras tomorrow can't decide between Sophie or Amy from the Chinese connection. There are various reports on both people some good some bad. I'm always hesitant to go to the Chinese connection as they are notorious for the bait and switch. Just wanted something different as I have tried most of the Thai therapists. On a side note tried reiko or Riko from Mikas place. Not bad massage did a pretty good job on the back and teased the boys from behind. On the flip asked for HE but to my surprise she got naked and laid next to me. In my mind I'm thinking crap don't.

    Think I brought enough for this but oh well I'll just go with it. Allowed FIV played with the tatas a bit. She kinda laid there like a dead fish with me while I played with her but YMMV. Than HJ to completion. HJ was jackhammer but oh well. Paid $. 4 and left. L7 S6 A7 Japanese maybe early 40's with nice Cs. Felt natural to me. She did have a full Bush.

    A couple of weeks later had Tammy at Vera's place. She is extensively reviewed so I won't hash it out again but she is one of my go to girls for nice massage and FIV.

    -HS.

  6. #18004
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineChrome  [View Original Post]
    Cherry will play for HE but will NOT let you touch her under her clothes Monica which is not a real photo is 100% legit.
    This place uses fake pictures went here a couple times all different persons.

  7. #18003

    Past report on Lotus; Not good service

    I reported on lotus a while back, and yes service was not great. Massage was not good and left with blue balls. Maybe she's gotten better with one or the other since then, who knows.

  8. #18002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    Ewa massage

    I was wondering also LOL.

  9. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilomahalo  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys just wanted to see if anyone has sampled or know if these 2 provide extras.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...281148951.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...275403577.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...279840223.html

    That's the 2 girls. I texted and they quoted me 200/ hour for Incall.

    At 200/ h is that the going rate for legit massage or do you think that's enough for extras?

    She is located it looks like at an apartment complex.

    Thanks again for any info.
    I wrote a report a while back, avoid at all costs. Seriously. They look horrible in person. Save your $$.

  10. #18000

    Massage with HE

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Looking for a decent massage with BBBJCIM, than look no further. Either girl can suck. Huge real tits to suck on or play. Momo younger but Kiki suck better.

    LOL.

    Sy.

  11. #17999

    Jennifer CC

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218

    Whoa Jennifer is pretty hot. She came in room looking pretty glam. Just like in pics. Right to FS. All services, Daty, CBJ, multiple positions with no hesitation. Tried BB services btu she said no all covered which was cool. She looks pretty hot though. Long straight hair, slim, tall, slight Bush, nice tits.

    Likes to pound, didn't rush. FS fees, will repeat.

    Rim.

  12. #17998

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Mandy in CC? Picture looks good. Was going to try her since she is up late, but I am concerned about the price and the service quality. No reviews, so my better judgement said to pass. I really dislike when you get a lame massage for $60, then they charge you another $200 for full service and that service is not great. That's happened to me in CC.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5767539
    She's been reviewed before. Try searching for Lotus. I haven't experienced her but from what I remember service wasn't great and something about her being crazy.

  13. #17997

    Ewa massage 4 handed.

    Hi guys just wanted to see if anyone has sampled or know if these 2 provide extras.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...281148951.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...275403577.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...279840223.html

    That's the 2 girls. I texted and they quoted me 200/ hour for Incall.

    At 200/ h is that the going rate for legit massage or do you think that's enough for extras?

    She is located it looks like at an apartment complex.

    Thanks again for any info.

  14. #17996
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Mandy in CC? Picture looks good. Was going to try her since she is up late, but I am concerned about the price and the service quality. No reviews, so my better judgement said to pass. I really dislike when you get a lame massage for $60, then they charge you another $200 for full service and that service is not great. That's happened to me in CC.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5767539
    My Cro-Magnon brain isn't so great, but I swear that quite a while back someone posted a bad experience with her. She might have been using a different name. Sorry I cannot be 100% certain.

  15. #17995

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Mandy in CC? Picture looks good. Was going to try her since she is up late, but I am concerned about the price and the service quality. No reviews, so my better judgement said to pass. I really dislike when you get a lame massage for $60, then they charge you another $200 for full service and that service is not great. That's happened to me in CC.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5767539
    Goser,

    I definitely can relate to the whole CC debacle. After many less than stellar encounters I have narrowed my list of providers that I patronize whether it be for massage or FS in that building. If I am not mistaken this MT was working out of Hiran and has advertised previously under some other name. Good luck!

    M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape