Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 836 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 886 936 1336 1836 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18234
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree that I like Cherry (good if you handle the well used mommy body). But I have written praise of Kiki's & Momo'a BBBJs. In CC, I don't think anyone can beat K's Clover for BBBJ. Even their temporary girls (those that come in for a few weeks and then go) provide excellent BBBJ services.
    I concur about their BBBJCIM.

    Flesh.

  2. #18233

    Chai Foot Massage CC Linda 109

    Walked in about a week ago on reading news on Linda. She will not short you nor she will not tell you the HOT stones are coming LOL, due to limited English. She used her foot like ashiastu and she's really good. All legit and under the red sheets.

  3. #18232
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    I wonder where Emma is working out f now and if she is still up selling? Any info?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...320592634.html
    2701 and still charging .6 to see them chi chi's. Limited roaming on legs and thighs ONLY!

  4. #18231
    Quote Originally Posted by HardEight  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt and ended up there with no answer after numerous rings. Pissed me off so lit a cigarette under the door and left.
    That's creative. These places are known to take the guy who walked-in 2 seconds before you. It is maddening; sorry you were made to waste your time driving there. One good thing about CC is the sheer number of places; I find it is easy to txt a Plan B or C.

    I've been set up with duds in there but like FCH300 says, you just never know.

  5. #18230
    Quote Originally Posted by CM0069  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one posted in the w4 m section also http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/7555093 says no f / s LOL, but here's the w4 m ad http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...atural/8663742 guess she doesn't realize posting in that section guys are going to ask that, since it mentions kaimuki I thought it was mango, but maybe not, just another indie mt?
    This is that house with the walk-of-shame-door behind the Japanese restaurant, on Kaimuki Avenue near Leonard's. If you want to see her be sure to ask by name, or you may get a big surprise.

  6. #18229
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianTime  [View Original Post]
    Nikki with the black mustang is one of the hottest of CC. Saw her sunbathing in a G string at the pool once. Wanted to dive into her muffler so bad. She probably would have sent me to jail.
    Which Nikki is this?

  7. #18228

    Cherry. CC

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM808  [View Original Post]
    I've been a reader for a long time and need to start contributing. Cherry has ads up all around. Think she used to or still does work for Vera's crew but seems to be Indy lately. She's sweet, does a great light touch massage, and killer prostate play. If that's your thing. I love it. FS is on te table afterwards. She has a mom body but her service is spot on. Highly recommend. Her BBBJ is incredible.
    I have to agree that I like Cherry (good if you handle the well used mommy body). But I have written praise of Kiki's & Momo'a BBBJs. In CC, I don't think anyone can beat K's Clover for BBBJ. Even their temporary girls (those that come in for a few weeks and then go) provide excellent BBBJ services.

  8. #18227

    Cc1501

    Quote Originally Posted by HardEight  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt and ended up there with no answer after numerous rings. Pissed me off so lit a cigarette under the door and left.
    1501 is a revolving door for any number of "Chinee Connection" providers. I've had wonderful experiences in that room and I've had walkaways. Anytime you get an appointment there you should know that it is any extreme case of YMMV. The only way to know what you will find is to GO & find out!! It's an adventure enjoy the trip.

  9. #18226
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    I wonder where Emma is working out f now and if she is still up selling? Any info?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...320592634.html
    She's at 2701.

  10. #18225

    Nikki

    Nikki with the black mustang is one of the hottest of CC. Saw her sunbathing in a G string at the pool once. Wanted to dive into her muffler so bad. She probably would have sent me to jail.

  11. #18224

    Early riser

    What is the best message place open 24 hours. Coming from East coast I will be up early ever morning. Love early morning sex. FS please.

  12. #18223

    Anyone recognize this one?

    Been seeing this one posted in the w4 m section also http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/7555093 says no f / s LOL, but here's the w4 m ad http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...atural/8663742 guess she doesn't realize posting in that section guys are going to ask that, since it mentions kaimuki I thought it was mango, but maybe not, just another indie mt?

    I got mixed up by this ad thinking was hers as well. In the w4 m http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...y-maya/8628202 Pics are found on the photogs webpage (I recall someone said it was a cc ad.) Suddenly craving for some meaty-thicc thai girl after having chicken wings of late.

  13. #18222

    Cherry CC

    I've been a reader for a long time and need to start contributing. Cherry has ads up all around. Think she used to or still does work for Vera's crew but seems to be Indy lately. She's sweet, does a great light touch massage, and killer prostate play. If that's your thing. I love it. FS is on te table afterwards. She has a mom body but her service is spot on. Highly recommend. Her BBBJ is incredible.

  14. #18221

    CC 1501 Fake ad Thai Massage

    Made an appt and ended up there with no answer after numerous rings. Pissed me off so lit a cigarette under the door and left.

  15. #18220
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    How about Kylie, at Vanilla Spa?:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/8671692

    IMHO, one of the best-looking and most edible muffins around.

    She's in good shape, and can work you over for a long time til she's dripping with sweat.
    Her service has gone down tbh. Last time I had her she was back to ninja CFS and was very rushing. She had to line up several times either I'm too big or she has a bf now and he doesn't mind the way she makes her money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape