Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7898
-
11-06-17 11:51 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 80The 2nd that you thought sounded fishy, I thought she was OK, but wanted money upfront for the month.
Originally Posted by Iron8025
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 09:39 #1237Banned Member

Posts: 42Holly
I did not see Holly, but through communicating with her, I got the sense that she was a traveling pro. I can't remember details as to why. I think once I got that feel, I mentioned that I've decided Dulles is too far from me, in which she turned the tables on me and said she could come to BWI. I can't believe her "airline" allows that much flexibility. Anyway, I'm not on SA looking for a Pro, so I stopped communicating once I got that feel.
Originally Posted by Iron8025
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 07:53 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone have contact?
Curious if anyone one you have info o https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...27acc140a9bcne these women.
Holly. Might be a pro.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2f1f3ea5ff23
This one seems a little fishy.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-5a77d08c86ab
This one wants $500 per meet.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-27acc140a9bc
Thanks!
-
11-05-17 21:44 #1235

Posts: 385Yum
But those buttermilk chicken tenders are pretty dang good!
Originally Posted by Nugen
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-17 09:18 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 107Profile is not visible
Profile is not visible.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-17 08:47 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 223Favor
Can someone let me know if they can see this profile or not? Trying to figure out if she blocked me or closed her account.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-f1647bf43789
-
11-05-17 07:02 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: YoungLadyXo22
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-d8a9e2fa65af
This one is a BBW (the picture of her in a flannel shirt and jeans, standing in front of a fence is the most accurate) and she does live in Frederick. But she is DTF and has big natural tits. (Since the late Samantha / Jennie, I've been looking for a girl with those. Former HoM girl turned SW Ava did have big ones, but not as big as Samantha / Jennie or this girl.) Donation with this girl was $$. As always, YMMV.
-
11-04-17 21:19 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 38Kymical.
Kym. I met her a couple of months ago. Sweet and classy lady but add 10 years on to her profile age.
Originally Posted by Lamp6
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-17 16:30 #1230Regular Member

Posts: 2Hello, Has anyone talked to any of these three? I'm trying to avoid fakes. Thanks.
Kym.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-1096ff82941e
Mar.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-28277bd285d4
Ka.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-abaa921f58ca
-
11-04-17 09:48 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 79https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-f68db3bc51ac
This one asked me to bring her $40 to borrow and wanted me to pick her up some McDonald's buttermilk chicken fingers with honey musters sauce and fries. She is still waiting.
-
11-03-17 16:04 #1228Banned Member

Posts: 1312I know
She blew my inbox up quoted me 200 beans for an hr.
Originally Posted by Bigguy53
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 11:26 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 80She mentioned in her email she is now in Salisbury.
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 11:21 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 136The last time I checked. Gibson Island is not on the eastern shore.
Originally Posted by Bigguy53
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 12:41 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 80This one seems fishy.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-dc9b5fced718
So she wants to go to email right away to be more discreet, OK np. Then I get this long email, twice, that's she is on the Eastern Shore, when to I want to meet, precisely? What? She has to spend the night because she doesn't drive at night. Her divorce settlement will be in soon, but till then she has to live with her ex.
I smell trouble?
-
10-31-17 22:05 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 487Please don't pay for a meet and greet. I won't if she asks me. Of she brings up the to let me know your serious BS. I tell them I'm taking hours out of my day where I can be making money to see them. That is how they know I'm serious. If they can't wrap their heads around that then they aren't worth hanging with.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





