High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone one you have info o https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...27acc140a9bcne these women.

    Holly. Might be a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2f1f3ea5ff23

    This one seems a little fishy.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-5a77d08c86ab

    This one wants $500 per meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-27acc140a9bc

    Thanks!
    The 2nd that you thought sounded fishy, I thought she was OK, but wanted money upfront for the month.

  2. #1237

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone one you have info o https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...27acc140a9bcne these women.

    Holly. Might be a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2f1f3ea5ff23

    This one seems a little fishy.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-5a77d08c86ab

    This one wants $500 per meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-27acc140a9bc

    Thanks!
    I did not see Holly, but through communicating with her, I got the sense that she was a traveling pro. I can't remember details as to why. I think once I got that feel, I mentioned that I've decided Dulles is too far from me, in which she turned the tables on me and said she could come to BWI. I can't believe her "airline" allows that much flexibility. Anyway, I'm not on SA looking for a Pro, so I stopped communicating once I got that feel.

  3. #1236

    Anyone have contact?

    Curious if anyone one you have info o https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...27acc140a9bcne these women.

    Holly. Might be a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2f1f3ea5ff23

    This one seems a little fishy.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-5a77d08c86ab

    This one wants $500 per meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-27acc140a9bc

    Thanks!

  4. #1235

    Yum

    But those buttermilk chicken tenders are pretty dang good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nugen  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-f68db3bc51ac

    This one asked me to bring her $40 to borrow and wanted me to pick her up some McDonald's buttermilk chicken fingers with honey musters sauce and fries. She is still waiting.

  5. #1234

    Profile is not visible

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    Can someone let me know if they can see this profile or not? Trying to figure out if she blocked me or closed her account.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-f1647bf43789
    Profile is not visible.

  6. #1233

    Favor

    Can someone let me know if they can see this profile or not? Trying to figure out if she blocked me or closed her account.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-f1647bf43789

  7. #1232

    Re: YoungLadyXo22

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-d8a9e2fa65af

    This one is a BBW (the picture of her in a flannel shirt and jeans, standing in front of a fence is the most accurate) and she does live in Frederick. But she is DTF and has big natural tits. (Since the late Samantha / Jennie, I've been looking for a girl with those. Former HoM girl turned SW Ava did have big ones, but not as big as Samantha / Jennie or this girl.) Donation with this girl was $$. As always, YMMV.

  8. #1231

    Kymical.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamp6  [View Original Post]
    Kym. I met her a couple of months ago. Sweet and classy lady but add 10 years on to her profile age.

  9. #1230

  10. #1229
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-f68db3bc51ac

    This one asked me to bring her $40 to borrow and wanted me to pick her up some McDonald's buttermilk chicken fingers with honey musters sauce and fries. She is still waiting.

  11. #1228

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy53  [View Original Post]
    She hadn't said anything in a week and today blowing my inbox up too.
    She blew my inbox up quoted me 200 beans for an hr.

  12. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFetish01  [View Original Post]
    The last time I checked. Gibson Island is not on the eastern shore.
    She mentioned in her email she is now in Salisbury.

  13. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy53  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-dc9b5fced718

    So she wants to go to email right away to be more discreet, OK np. Then I get this long email, twice, that's she is on the Eastern Shore, when to I want to meet, precisely? What? She has to spend the night because she doesn't drive at night. Her divorce settlement will be in soon, but till then she has to live with her ex.

    I smell trouble?
    The last time I checked. Gibson Island is not on the eastern shore.

  14. #1225

    This one seems fishy.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-dc9b5fced718

    So she wants to go to email right away to be more discreet, OK np. Then I get this long email, twice, that's she is on the Eastern Shore, when to I want to meet, precisely? What? She has to spend the night because she doesn't drive at night. Her divorce settlement will be in soon, but till then she has to live with her ex.

    I smell trouble?

  15. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    First one wants a gift for just the meet up. I'm always leery of those. But, considering she states in her profile makes it sound like she might be legit about it. I might hit her up and see how it goes.
    Please don't pay for a meet and greet. I won't if she asks me. Of she brings up the to let me know your serious BS. I tell them I'm taking hours out of my day where I can be making money to see them. That is how they know I'm serious. If they can't wrap their heads around that then they aren't worth hanging with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape