rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 1318 1818 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18504
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that is their rationale for having girls on late night shifts.

    Hey Rus, have you seen this girl? Is she pretty?:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...87&oid=7009466

    There have been other Linas but this body looks different.
    Braddah HM. I've seen this Lina a couple of times. She's on the 16th floor. She's alright. Probably in her 40's. Very Taiwanese looking. Kind of short hair (I like ones with long hair). Tits are small with some slight sag. Big nips though. Not one to get too excited about. BTW, those are her real pics and the actual room. So she does have a fit bod for her age. Most Asian women do. She's very nice. You'll like her personality. PM if you need more specific details.

  2. #18503
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    Thats the one good thing about Hiran you can go after 10 and don't have to leave your I'd since it is outside of the tower.
    I wonder if that is their rationale for having girls on late night shifts.

    Hey Rus, have you seen this girl? Is she pretty?:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...87&oid=7009466

    There have been other Linas but this body looks different.

  3. #18502

    Hiran

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Well, in general this hobby is not totally safe (but then nothing really is), and it is a crap shoot in many respects. Like Beanlover says, go before 10 and you can bypass Century Center's Security at the front desk and just go on up to the room like everybody else.

    If you don't commit a crime (eg. damaging CC property, groping a girl in the elevator, attacking a provider, etc), you won't need to worry about their cameras or the FBI coming after you.

    You can't control what LE does, so don't worry about them. I suggest ensuring the bedroom doorknob is locked so you at least have time to stop pounding the girl and put something on, in the event LE does drop by right in the middle of your (sex) session. I presume you are asking about sex places (AMPs), even though this is the MT thread.

    I sometimes liken this hobby to surfing; a lot of bad things could potentially happen, but it is fun if you know what you're doing / what to watch out for.

    Relax and have fun.
    Thats the one good thing about Hiran you can go after 10 and don't have to leave your I'd since it is outside of the tower.

  4. #18501

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger1973  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide HE?
    Try do a search for Kylie, she gave me HE but haven't seen her for about 3 months.

  5. #18500

    Third therapist at K's Clover

    Quote Originally Posted by SyStyle  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Looking for a decent massage with BBBJCIM, than look no further. Either girl can suck. Huge real tits to suck on or play. Momo younger but Kiki suck better.

    LOL.

    Sy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    I concur about their BBBJCIM.

    Flesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/8025343

    Looking for decent massage with BBBJCIM finish. Check out Kiki or Momo. Pretty good stuff.

    Rim.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...370153993.html

    Has anyone visited a third provider at K's Clover? When I recently tried to make an appointment, the text-writer responded that both Kiki and Momo were unavailable and she wanted me to try someone else there.

    I did not visit, so I do not know about whom she wrote.

    January44.

  6. #18499

    Kiku

    Just wondering if anyone got HE or more from Kiku. Saw old report of all legit.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...369584318.html

  7. #18498

    Missy at Hiran

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    She's still there with Kay. Just schedule with Kay and she will get you an appointment with Missy. FYI Missy has a BF and is quite heavy into him so may be she might be toning down the extras.

    007.
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    From what I have read and my experience is Missy is legit. She is very nice and gives a good legit massage. Also better looking in person than photo.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/8619567

    Anything new on Missy? I've seen her advertisements in Backpage for years. Still only legit?

    Jan Fortifore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 78054f23108978c58579df16b6a6c39a.jpg‎   Missy.jpg‎  

  8. #18497

    You are way too worried

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  9. #18496
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger1973  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the posting at the executive center massage spa's? There are no pics but how are the MT's?

    Young, old, pretty?
    Not that pretty. Kind of old. Mary used to get down, but she not there anymore. Pictures are never real for this place. Service is ok in a pinch.

  10. #18495
    Quote Originally Posted by KamCam  [View Original Post]
    From hanging over my drivers license to the front desk. To riding up the elevator and seeing a placard that says the FBI or some shit is recording you. Even whilst getting it on I was ready for the LE to barge in! So my question is this. Does that sort of thing ever happen. Is it totally safe or is it just a crap shoot? I really want to check out that Sanho place, or pine trees. Or any one of the places in CC but if I get busted my life is over. Please give me some advise. I'm addicted to this fun. But if I get caught. I'm screwed!
    Well, in general this hobby is not totally safe (but then nothing really is), and it is a crap shoot in many respects. Like Beanlover says, go before 10 and you can bypass Century Center's Security at the front desk and just go on up to the room like everybody else.

    If you don't commit a crime (eg. damaging CC property, groping a girl in the elevator, attacking a provider, etc), you won't need to worry about their cameras or the FBI coming after you.

    You can't control what LE does, so don't worry about them. I suggest ensuring the bedroom doorknob is locked so you at least have time to stop pounding the girl and put something on, in the event LE does drop by right in the middle of your (sex) session. I presume you are asking about sex places (AMPs), even though this is the MT thread.

    I sometimes liken this hobby to surfing; a lot of bad things could potentially happen, but it is fun if you know what you're doing / what to watch out for.

    Relax and have fun.

  11. #18494
    Quote Originally Posted by KamCam  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I am somewhat new to the formality of mongering. I live on maui and while I've been seeing massage girls for years. They are mainly tantra chicks that operate under the guise of hippie massage therapists. I will be on Oahu next month and really want to have some fun. I have been to cc tower twice. At sunflower or mayflower I think. A few years back. Had an amazing time. FS both times. But honestly the entire time I was there, I was terrified! From hanging over my drivers license to the front desk. To riding up the elevator and seeing a placard that says the FBI or some shit is recording you. Even whilst getting it on I was ready for the LE to barge in! So my question is this. Does that sort of thing ever happen. Is it totally safe or is it just a crap shoot? I really want to check out that Sanho place, or pine trees. Or any one of the places in CC but if I get busted my life is over. Please give me some advise. I'm addicted to this fun. But if I get caught. I'm screwed!
    Go before 10 pm and you won't have to leave your I'd.

  12. #18493

    Privacy law

    Quote Originally Posted by KamCam  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I am somewhat new to the formality of mongering. I live on maui and while I've been seeing massage girls for years. They are mainly tantra chicks that operate under the guise of hippie massage therapists. I will be on Oahu next month and really want to have some fun. I have been to cc tower twice. At sunflower or mayflower I think. A few years back. Had an amazing time. FS both times. But honestly the entire time I was there, I was terrified! From hanging over my drivers license to the front desk. To riding up the elevator and seeing a placard that says the FBI or some shit is recording you. Even whilst getting it on I was ready for the LE to barge in! So my question is this. Does that sort of thing ever happen. Is it totally safe or is it just a crap shoot? I really want to check out that Sanho place, or pine trees. Or any one of the places in CC but if I get busted my life is over. Please give me some advise. I'm addicted to this fun. But if I get caught. I'm screwed!
    Find a provider that is in a single room.

    Just you and provider.

    Le has no right to bust you if that's what you're afraid of.

    There are residence in the building.

    Just don't be paranoid in the elevator.

  13. #18492

    Scared:(

    Hey guys. I am somewhat new to the formality of mongering. I live on maui and while I've been seeing massage girls for years. They are mainly tantra chicks that operate under the guise of hippie massage therapists. I will be on Oahu next month and really want to have some fun. I have been to cc tower twice. At sunflower or mayflower I think. A few years back. Had an amazing time. FS both times. But honestly the entire time I was there, I was terrified! From hanging over my drivers license to the front desk. To riding up the elevator and seeing a placard that says the FBI or some shit is recording you. Even whilst getting it on I was ready for the LE to barge in! So my question is this. Does that sort of thing ever happen. Is it totally safe or is it just a crap shoot? I really want to check out that Sanho place, or pine trees. Or any one of the places in CC but if I get busted my life is over. Please give me some advise. I'm addicted to this fun. But if I get caught. I'm screwed!

  14. #18491

    Anyone tried Kylie of CC?

    Does she provide HE?

  15. #18490
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69  [View Original Post]
    What suite number at CC is Vivian at?
    Read the vanilla spa thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape