Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35071
    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    Which one has the better options for petite white girls? I like spinners.
    I'd like to know too! They're my favorite food group.

    (If no one chimes in with directions, I've got a few I know of but things are always hit or miss).

  2. #35070

    W. Blvd vs BP

    Which one has the better options for petite white girls? I like spinners.

  3. #35069
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still dating her?? Looks like she got cleaned up and her boobies are back.
    I would love to hookup with this cutie.

  4. #35068

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    Was out on Wash today and let Holly walk up to my car. Blonde, thin body, acne. Face matches the picture League posted earlier.

    It was my first time meeting Holly. They say YMMV. . . I didn't get very far. Rushed to the extreme & in the end I just ended the encounter because it obviously wasn't going well.

    I'm not contradicting Brizmo, because it may have been the wrong point of the med cycle, who knows? But if I see her again I'll pass by.
    Saw her on the BLVD one day last week and recognized her from picture, pulled over to say hi and see what was up. I didn't even get a chance to say anything when she tells me don't talk to her unless I'm going to pick her up she needs the money. With that attitude I won't waste my time ever, too many other quality dates out there.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  5. #35067
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Thanks gentlemen, there were just a lot of reports of her going raw with clients and I wanted to know if anyone had experienced her lately.
    I used to see her pretty often but that was when she livid on pennington have seen her ont time since she got back from vacation will not date her now she visits to many people now.

  6. #35066

    Hsw

    I have cruised all the Baltimore loops for years and also the DC one. One thing that has eluded me is a HSW. In DC there are several large Hispanic areas but you never see any that appear to be working. On the DC loop once in a while you might find one. Apparently DC has underground Hispanic brothels but you have to know somebody who knows somebody to either get you in or give you a business card that is your access key. Has anyone ever found any in Baltimore or any large Hispanic population that I might not know about that might find a hidden gem? Going to try and hit Baltimore this weekend. If anyone ever thinks about driving down here to DC save your gas the loop is dead.

  7. #35065

    Amy

    Can you provide some detail, where you picked her up at and what does she look like. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by GettingThatItc  [View Original Post]
    Amazing Amy.

    I just ran into amazing Amy. We agreed with one thing it didn't happen. I tried to accommodate with another. It didn't happen I had to drag the ***** out of my vehicle to make her go away. I don't appreciate being strong-armed. I have paid ***** that didn't satisfy. And dumped her off to next block. This ***** didn't do anything and refused to leave the car for $20. She looked fine and I was going to bring her home for one hundred.

  8. #35064

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by League  [View Original Post]
    I know she looks familiar. Washington Blvd maybe?

    She posted on CL but checking here cause I'm pretty sure she is a SW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizmo  [View Original Post]
    She is an excellent date. Very accomodating. Very nice Ta Ta's and a wet, tight, and meaty kitty. This is for all the mongers that are meat lovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shettels6152  [View Original Post]
    Picked up holly in wash blv. Blond spinner with thin body and acne of her face. Cute and young overall. Was rushed but kitty was tight and price was right. 30. Got digits if interesred.
    Was out on Wash today and let Holly walk up to my car. Blonde, thin body, acne. Face matches the picture League posted earlier.

    It was my first time meeting Holly. They say YMMV. . . I didn't get very far. Rushed to the extreme & in the end I just ended the encounter because it obviously wasn't going well.

    I'm not contradicting Brizmo, because it may have been the wrong point of the med cycle, who knows? But if I see her again I'll pass by.

  9. #35063
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.
    When she's in the right mind it was good service. Only went w her 2 x. The second time was horrible. Definitely bipolar. Will never do it again. She is thick though. But even the 1st round I had to get her off the phone while she was giving up the brains. Good luck.

  10. #35062

    Lacey / Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.
    Thanks gentlemen, there were just a lot of reports of her going raw with clients and I wanted to know if anyone had experienced her lately.

  11. #35061

    Piper

    I'm very interested to know if anyone else has seen Piper around the West side. If she's walking like she was last Sunday, she can't be asking for BP rates.

  12. #35060

    Lacey/Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her digits?
    She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.

  13. #35059

    Lacey/Bree's Big Butt

    Happy Now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20171026_231157_01.jpg‎  

  14. #35058

    Dayum I miss B'MO

    Just dropping a line from out west where I currently reside. Fellow mongers why'all got it good in B'MO! I miss being there on the hunt, recon, and the SW talent is varied and second to none! I'm in the mile high city and it don't even rate a mention. Someday I will return to my adopted home! Stay safe and thanks for all the great reports that make this the best forum on the site!

    Be Safe!

  15. #35057

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    This is the Lacey / Bree I'm speaking of.
    Do you have her digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape