Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,386 to 26,400 of 61429
-
10-25-17 13:15 #35044Senior Member

Posts: 694Ambet.
She is clean talk to her on Facebook once in awhile.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 12:00 #35043Senior Member

Posts: 1370No Shauni is definitely all woman. I haven't seen her in quite a while but she was a wonderful experience including FS. Peace.
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 10:43 #35042Senior Member

Posts: 502Samantha
LOL I remember that sample she always reminded you that part was free. Man menory lane definelty good times as always be safe.
Originally Posted by Mdam
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 00:19 #35041Regular Member

Posts: 6shauni is not a man.
Originally Posted by truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 23:56 #35040Senior Member

Posts: 977Amber from Potapsco / Brooklyn Park
Anyone still dating her?? Looks like she got cleaned up and her boobies are back.
-
10-24-17 22:18 #35039Senior Member

Posts: 2344Little Sara
Has anyone heard any news about her in recent days?
-
10-24-17 21:46 #35038Senior Member

Posts: 183Came Home To Dundalk
Was in town a week and a half ago and had my sights on swinging through my old monger grounds of Dundalk. Drove around Friday night around 11 pm and didn't see much out (it had drizzled most of the evening). Saw Lisa get let out of a vehicle on Dundalk Ave around Roberts Ave, swung around and picked her up on Railway. Her age was hard to gage since she didn't look to have teeth, but her tits had a young feel to them. Body was decent with a touch of meat to her bones. BJ for 25 was mediocre. Did I cum? Sure. Was she a little aggressive with the mouth? Definitely. Would I pick her up again (when I'm back in town)? Maybe, if it was dead out again.
On my way out of town on Sunday, I was just looking and saw Samantha walking Graceland. I hadn't seen her out in two years (I also don't live here anymore), but from what I had seen online I was under the impression that she had cleaned up and was trying to go to school. I was already running late and had to go, but I wish I had picked her up. She looked healthy and all her weight was in the right places. If any of you haven't had her, give her a whirl (as long as she's not geeking out). She used to offer up a sample of her BJ and it was always on point. I attached (hopefully) a picture of Sam for interested parties.
-
10-24-17 21:07 #35037Senior Member

Posts: 360Just found your prior report, now that you mention it. Sad to hear.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
Well, that's why you can't wait around before making a move.
-
10-24-17 20:38 #35036Senior Member

Posts: 94Wonderful girl. I believe she passed away. That's what Kim had told me, see Kim report, and she certainly hasn't been around. Sad.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 18:01 #35035Senior Member

Posts: 119Shauni (eyes).
Has anyone had more than BJ as a girl told me that it is a man, just want to be sure cause that's not my cup of tea.
-
10-24-17 17:38 #35034Senior Member

Posts: 360Desiree
Some others enjoyed her company back when the pic in the post you linked was still current. I've seen her twice out in BP, and each time was just okay. Fortunately, I didn't get the rush job, but both times I was all set for handling business quickly. I'd probably pick her up if no one else was available, but it seems she's declining.
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 17:27 #35033Senior Member

Posts: 360MP Ashley
Was just going back to RTFF, and saw a report about Ashley. Damn, I need to go find that girl!!
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 16:24 #35032Senior Member

Posts: 192The Bubbles Saga
When she first came on the scene. Photo one.
Bubbles now. Photo two.
By the time yours truly gets around of sampling her. Photo three.
Sad as it may, but such seem to be the common narrative of life on the street.
Too bad - - because by all indications and the sentiments expressed on this thread, she could be a great lover.
Anyone up for saving Bubbles?
Aiiight, Dog, out.
-
10-24-17 15:06 #35031Senior Member

Posts: 977Desiree
She's gone downhill bad. She tried to jump in with me the other night and I turned her down. She was looking real thin. There's better options out there so I passed. She wasn't to happy. I would now avoid at all cost. But like all, YMMV.
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 12:01 #35030Senior Member

Posts: 705Desiree awful
She's out quite a bit. She asked me the same question, and tried to outsell. I didn't think it was much of a skilled performance and ended up faking a climax just to get her out of car. Later she ran after my car and tested the door while I stopped at an intersection.
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





