Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35030

    Hsw

    I have cruised all the Baltimore loops for years and also the DC one. One thing that has eluded me is a HSW. In DC there are several large Hispanic areas but you never see any that appear to be working. On the DC loop once in a while you might find one. Apparently DC has underground Hispanic brothels but you have to know somebody who knows somebody to either get you in or give you a business card that is your access key. Has anyone ever found any in Baltimore or any large Hispanic population that I might not know about that might find a hidden gem? Going to try and hit Baltimore this weekend. If anyone ever thinks about driving down here to DC save your gas the loop is dead.

  2. #35029

    Amy

    Can you provide some detail, where you picked her up at and what does she look like. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by GettingThatItc  [View Original Post]
    Amazing Amy.

    I just ran into amazing Amy. We agreed with one thing it didn't happen. I tried to accommodate with another. It didn't happen I had to drag the ***** out of my vehicle to make her go away. I don't appreciate being strong-armed. I have paid ***** that didn't satisfy. And dumped her off to next block. This ***** didn't do anything and refused to leave the car for $20. She looked fine and I was going to bring her home for one hundred.

  3. #35028

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by League  [View Original Post]
    I know she looks familiar. Washington Blvd maybe?

    She posted on CL but checking here cause I'm pretty sure she is a SW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizmo  [View Original Post]
    She is an excellent date. Very accomodating. Very nice Ta Ta's and a wet, tight, and meaty kitty. This is for all the mongers that are meat lovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shettels6152  [View Original Post]
    Picked up holly in wash blv. Blond spinner with thin body and acne of her face. Cute and young overall. Was rushed but kitty was tight and price was right. 30. Got digits if interesred.
    Was out on Wash today and let Holly walk up to my car. Blonde, thin body, acne. Face matches the picture League posted earlier.

    It was my first time meeting Holly. They say YMMV. . . I didn't get very far. Rushed to the extreme & in the end I just ended the encounter because it obviously wasn't going well.

    I'm not contradicting Brizmo, because it may have been the wrong point of the med cycle, who knows? But if I see her again I'll pass by.

  4. #35027
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.
    When she's in the right mind it was good service. Only went w her 2 x. The second time was horrible. Definitely bipolar. Will never do it again. She is thick though. But even the 1st round I had to get her off the phone while she was giving up the brains. Good luck.

  5. #35026

    Lacey / Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.
    Thanks gentlemen, there were just a lot of reports of her going raw with clients and I wanted to know if anyone had experienced her lately.

  6. #35025

    Piper

    I'm very interested to know if anyone else has seen Piper around the West side. If she's walking like she was last Sunday, she can't be asking for BP rates.

  7. #35024

    Lacey/Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her digits?
    She's on BP in Bmore. Look through the adds till you find her.

  8. #35023

    Lacey/Bree's Big Butt

    Happy Now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20171026_231157_01.jpg‎  

  9. #35022

    Dayum I miss B'MO

    Just dropping a line from out west where I currently reside. Fellow mongers why'all got it good in B'MO! I miss being there on the hunt, recon, and the SW talent is varied and second to none! I'm in the mile high city and it don't even rate a mention. Someday I will return to my adopted home! Stay safe and thanks for all the great reports that make this the best forum on the site!

    Be Safe!

  10. #35021

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    This is the Lacey / Bree I'm speaking of.
    Do you have her digits?

  11. #35020

    Wrong end, Bud

    We wanted to see her Big Booty!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    This is the Lacey / Bree I'm speaking of.

  12. #35019

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had more than BJ as a girl told me that it is a man, just want to be sure cause that's not my cup of tea.
    Ok. She is a girl; but who cares, if there was a doubt, why bother.

  13. #35018

    Rita

    Just saw her on Harford rd. She was walkin crooked must b drunk or high. Lookin cute tho. Goin to a party or I'd have her in my car right now.

  14. #35017

    Lacey / Bree

    This is the Lacey / Bree I'm speaking of.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19029641_116255282300371_2681254204145179795_n.jpg‎  

  15. #35016

    Lacey/Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lacy recently? I had contemplated seeing her over the summer but the many reports of BB had me hesitant. If you have seen her recently is she clean? Thank you gentleman.
    She's been staying in decent hotels lately. She was in the BWI area a week or so ago. If you mean, does she shower and keep herself clean, yeah she does. If you're talking about more than that, you'll have to ask her for a medical report.

    She's a strange bird. She strikes me as someone that should be on antidepressants. The girl never seems to be in a good mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape