Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 19268
-
10-28-17 13:27 #17783Senior Member

Posts: 440Ginger
A serious waste of time and money. She has been around for years. Bad blow job bad sex. Sagged out boobs Tons of baby damage has three or four kids none in her care naturally Has tried reinvent herself many times Dirty just plain ugly in person. Heavy into the candy. Your better off with a blow up doll. Least you won't have to get tested.
-
10-28-17 12:56 #17782Senior Member

Posts: 115Exotic Indian Hottie
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-gfe/41270217
Paid this one a visit on Thursday night. She was in a very nice hotel in Southfield. Left her a VM. She calls back after sometime. Agreed to 1. 5 for Hhr. Some painful and slow texting, I am in her room. She is far from GFE. Tries to upsell. Was rushed and tried to get a cover on and BJ. Reluctantly agrees to DATY. Undressed she has a great rack, she smelt nice and seemed to enjoy it. Eventually got me to put on a cover and went doggie. She was tight but overall action too mechanical.
Will not repeat due to GPS.
-
10-28-17 08:51 #17781Senior Member

Posts: 135Tatiana, Rain and Ginger
Does anybody have experience with the following:
Tatiana - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...iting/34974393.
Rain - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...eaven/32933553.
Ginger - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...29-24/39818572.
Chloe - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...layout=gallery.
I did a search on Ginger and everything looked good until one hit came back that referenced her as a TS (showstopper). Does anyone have experience or able to confirm?
Only have today for this and need headache relief. Thanks!
-
10-27-17 21:20
Banned Member
-
10-27-17 20:31 #17780

Posts: 461Re: user documentation
Yes. Do you write user documentation as part of your job? If not, you could. Clear and concise step-by-step instructions are not that easy to write, and they are harder to find.
Originally Posted by JoeDocks11
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 19:47 #17779Regular Member

Posts: 23Cute Asian Provider
I finally took a chance with one of those fake Asian girls post after seeing another post about them. Yes, the girl wasn't anything like the post but she was pretty cute and innocent looking. Around early 30's, very sexy body and average face. $. 40 damage and I'd say it's worth for posters who want a clean, young looking asian without the attitude. Everything was covered and no GFE as posted.
http://archive.is/Guay0
-
10-27-17 18:14 #17778Senior Member

Posts: 440Why would you say that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tiger0033
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 18:11 #17777Senior Member

Posts: 144Can anyone say phoney? LOL.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...shell/33448678
-
10-27-17 13:59 #17776Senior Member

Posts: 275Step-by-step tutorial to preserve CL and BP links.
Step 1. Copy the "www.whatever.com" address of the CL or BP ad from the window in your browser.
Originally Posted by NevaDuped
[View Original Post]
Example for a craigslsit ad I picked "https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/c...363183062.html". (This may be a dead link by the time you read this).
Step 2. Go to archive.is website and paste that adress into the window where it says "My url is alive and I want to archive its content". Then click "save this page".
Step 3. Then copy the new address that appears in your browser window.
For this example, it is http://archive.is/wQD2V.
Step 4. Copy and paste the archive.is/wQD2 V to your usaSG post.
Any questions?
-
10-27-17 08:14 #17775Senior Member

Posts: 94E Bunny
Search for ebunny.
Originally Posted by Living
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 07:27 #17774Senior Member

Posts: 99I don't think it's going too far at all. It was a stray litter as Acoustic mentioned, but if Nikki can't even afford to replace a battery in her smoke detector, do you really think she has the funds to take the litter to the vet to get all of them properly checked out? Also add to that they are all over the house and on the bed.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
Admittedly, I will grant you a reprieve from your passive-aggressive post by stating these additional risks don't even come close to the LE risks now associated with her. In that regard, I probably should have held off.
-
10-26-17 23:38 #17773Regular Member

Posts: 6Eboni Rose
Anyone have any experience with Eboni?
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ose-southfield
-
10-26-17 23:35 #17772

Posts: 461Re: Batteries and water
Thank you both for the advice on selecting and replacing a nine-volt battery in a smoke detector, LOL, I have been replacing them in my houses for decades.
Originally Posted by StephenOh
[View Original Post]
The water pitcher is a nice idea, and I believe I will get her one in addition to batteries.
-
10-26-17 16:54 #17771

Posts: 2449 v.
9 V are more rectangle in shape, not square.
Originally Posted by Cocaine
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 15:27 #17770Senior Member

Posts: 188Philanthropy
Smoke detectors take a nine volt battery the square kind with the two different connectors at the top. If you are serious, go the extra mile and actually switch out the battery vs just hand a new battery over. As to water quality, the best thing is to just get her one of those zero water pitchers that actually come with a water testing device. Let her know that you only fill it with cold and never hot water.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 14:57 #17769

Posts: 461Re: fire alarm
That is a good question. If you meant smoke alarms in her house, yes, but I notice one keeps chirping for a new battery, and I keep forgetting to bring one.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
As for testing the water, I don't know, but could ask. I also wasn't aware there are home kits available for testing for lead in drinking water, but Iimagine there must be by now.















