Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 100 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17783

    Ginger

    A serious waste of time and money. She has been around for years. Bad blow job bad sex. Sagged out boobs Tons of baby damage has three or four kids none in her care naturally Has tried reinvent herself many times Dirty just plain ugly in person. Heavy into the candy. Your better off with a blow up doll. Least you won't have to get tested.

  2. #17782

    Exotic Indian Hottie

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-gfe/41270217

    Paid this one a visit on Thursday night. She was in a very nice hotel in Southfield. Left her a VM. She calls back after sometime. Agreed to 1. 5 for Hhr. Some painful and slow texting, I am in her room. She is far from GFE. Tries to upsell. Was rushed and tried to get a cover on and BJ. Reluctantly agrees to DATY. Undressed she has a great rack, she smelt nice and seemed to enjoy it. Eventually got me to put on a cover and went doggie. She was tight but overall action too mechanical.

    Will not repeat due to GPS.

  3. #17781

    Tatiana, Rain and Ginger

    Does anybody have experience with the following:

    Tatiana - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...iting/34974393.

    Rain - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...eaven/32933553.

    Ginger - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...29-24/39818572.

    Chloe - http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...layout=gallery.

    I did a search on Ginger and everything looked good until one hit came back that referenced her as a TS (showstopper). Does anyone have experience or able to confirm?

    Only have today for this and need headache relief. Thanks!

  4. 10-27-17 21:20


  5. #17780

    Re: user documentation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    Step 1. Copy the "www.whatever.com" address of the CL or BP ad from the window in your browser.

    Example for a craigslsit ad I picked "https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/c...363183062.html". (This may be a dead link by the time you read this).

    Step 2. Go to archive.is website and paste that adress into the window where it says "My url is alive and I want to archive its content". Then click "save this page".

    Step 3. Then copy the new address that appears in your browser window.

    For this example, it is http://archive.is/wQD2V.

    Step 4. Copy and paste the archive.is/wQD2 V to your usaSG post.

    Any questions?
    Yes. Do you write user documentation as part of your job? If not, you could. Clear and concise step-by-step instructions are not that easy to write, and they are harder to find.

  6. #17779

    Cute Asian Provider

    I finally took a chance with one of those fake Asian girls post after seeing another post about them. Yes, the girl wasn't anything like the post but she was pretty cute and innocent looking. Around early 30's, very sexy body and average face. $. 40 damage and I'd say it's worth for posters who want a clean, young looking asian without the attitude. Everything was covered and no GFE as posted.

    http://archive.is/Guay0

  7. #17778
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    Why would you say that. LOL.

  8. #17777

  9. #17776

    Step-by-step tutorial to preserve CL and BP links.

    Quote Originally Posted by NevaDuped  [View Original Post]
    Would you post a yuck step by step directions for cut and paste or archiving CL ads for us? Thanks man.
    Step 1. Copy the "www.whatever.com" address of the CL or BP ad from the window in your browser.

    Example for a craigslsit ad I picked "https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/c...363183062.html". (This may be a dead link by the time you read this).

    Step 2. Go to archive.is website and paste that adress into the window where it says "My url is alive and I want to archive its content". Then click "save this page".

    Step 3. Then copy the new address that appears in your browser window.

    For this example, it is http://archive.is/wQD2V.

    Step 4. Copy and paste the archive.is/wQD2 V to your usaSG post.

    Any questions?

  10. #17775

    E Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Living  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Eboni?

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ose-southfield
    Search for ebunny.

  11. #17774
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Pointing out risks associated with Nikki rescuing cats might be a bit too far.

    I think we get it, you think Nikki is high risk. Acoustic keeps seeing her.

    I wonder if she would allow us to sample her water for lead content. Acoustic does she have working fire alarms?
    I don't think it's going too far at all. It was a stray litter as Acoustic mentioned, but if Nikki can't even afford to replace a battery in her smoke detector, do you really think she has the funds to take the litter to the vet to get all of them properly checked out? Also add to that they are all over the house and on the bed.

    Admittedly, I will grant you a reprieve from your passive-aggressive post by stating these additional risks don't even come close to the LE risks now associated with her. In that regard, I probably should have held off.

  12. #17773

    Eboni Rose

    Anyone have any experience with Eboni?

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ose-southfield

  13. #17772

    Re: Batteries and water

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenOh  [View Original Post]
    9 V are more rectangle in shape, not square.
    Thank you both for the advice on selecting and replacing a nine-volt battery in a smoke detector, LOL, I have been replacing them in my houses for decades.

    The water pitcher is a nice idea, and I believe I will get her one in addition to batteries.

  14. #17771

    9 v.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Smoke detectors take a nine volt battery the square kind with the two different connectors at the top. If you are serious, go the extra mile and actually switch out the battery vs just hand a new battery over. As to water quality, the best thing is to just get her one of those zero water pitchers that actually come with a water testing device. Let her know that you only fill it with cold and never hot water.
    9 V are more rectangle in shape, not square.

  15. #17770

    Philanthropy

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    That is a good question. If you meant smoke alarms in her house, yes, but I notice one keeps chirping for a new battery, and I keep forgetting to bring one.

    As for testing the water, I don't know, but could ask. I also wasn't aware there are home kits available for testing for lead in drinking water, but Iimagine there must be by now.
    Smoke detectors take a nine volt battery the square kind with the two different connectors at the top. If you are serious, go the extra mile and actually switch out the battery vs just hand a new battery over. As to water quality, the best thing is to just get her one of those zero water pitchers that actually come with a water testing device. Let her know that you only fill it with cold and never hot water.

  16. #17769

    Re: fire alarm

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Pointing out risks associated with Nikki rescuing cats might be a bit too far.

    I think we get it, you think Nikki is high risk. Acoustic keeps seeing her.

    I wonder if she would allow us to sample her water for lead content. Acoustic does she have working fire alarms?
    That is a good question. If you meant smoke alarms in her house, yes, but I notice one keeps chirping for a new battery, and I keep forgetting to bring one.

    As for testing the water, I don't know, but could ask. I also wasn't aware there are home kits available for testing for lead in drinking water, but Iimagine there must be by now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape