Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18399
    Quote Originally Posted by LostIn808  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.
    Try Honey at 2701. Young pretty cute, no HE. Nice relaxing massage.

  2. #18398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Brayan Tree

    Batam Tree Samsung Plaza. Place is legit, the owner is cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostIn808  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.

  3. #18397

    Legit Thai Massage

    Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.

  4. #18396

    Link on summer?

    Can anyone help a braddah out?

    Peace

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I've got plenty of Intel on her. She travels back and forth from Utah, she used to live here. She uses Siam Thai as a place to work sometimes or sets up shop on a hotel. She is Thai, really cute and gives Crazy sensual HE, but no full service for me at least. Her prices are a little high, but she does make sure your completely satisfies, with a good massage as a bonus. I haven't seen her posting yet, so if she is here, I will definitely see her. I hope this helps.
    .

  5. #18395

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by CMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody has intel on Summer who works out of Century Center 2602? Pay for Play or strictly legit? Tried RTTFF and using search feature but no dice. Claims to be Thai.
    I've got plenty of Intel on her. She travels back and forth from Utah, she used to live here. She uses Siam Thai as a place to work sometimes or sets up shop on a hotel. She is Thai, really cute and gives Crazy sensual HE, but no full service for me at least. Her prices are a little high, but she does make sure your completely satisfies, with a good massage as a bonus. I haven't seen her posting yet, so if she is here, I will definitely see her. I hope this helps.

  6. #18394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    CC 2602 Summer

    Anybody has intel on Summer who works out of Century Center 2602? Pay for Play or strictly legit? Tried RTTFF and using search feature but no dice. Claims to be Thai.

  7. #18393
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii65  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who is the therapist on the top left of this ad? I've been there many times to see Nadia and I see that therapist there almost every time. She looks good and I plan to try her the next time.

    As far as Nadia goes, she gives a very good and thorough massage. Nice and sensual HE. She does allow quite a bit of roaming, more after repeat visits.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...351500284.html
    Nadia's been upselling lately, but after I resist she always ends up saying "next time" Definite buzz-kill though. Will have to try Ginger next.

    Get that Bean!

  8. #18392

    Cherry spa.

    Saw Cherry recently. Great HJ and prostate massage as others have reported. Give pretty good massage too! She has other girls available, one Japanese and one black girl. Any intel on them?

  9. #18391
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    That's Ginger. , Decent massage, nice HE. Let me play with the jugs. Cool with OTC roaming. Repeatable.
    Last time I went Amazing Thai. Nana came up to me with a smile and said Hi to me, adressed me by name and gave me a hug. WTF?? I haven't seen her since she first started in CC. I said that I wouldn't repeat but I have to admit. She was looking pretty good that day. Feel like living dangerously. Think I'll go have a few drinks at 939 first and go see her for a HE and massage? Someone talk me out of it!! LOL.

  10. #18390

    Nadias olace

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii65  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who is the therapist on the top left of this ad? I've been there many times to see Nadia and I see that therapist there almost every time. She looks good and I plan to try her the next time.

    As far as Nadia goes, she gives a very good and thorough massage. Nice and sensual HE. She does allow quite a bit of roaming, more after repeat visits.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...351500284.html
    Forgot the name of the girl in the yellow. She will do the HJ and has a awesome rack with nice big light brown areolas.

  11. #18389
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibiko  [View Original Post]
    Tried her in the past, she's too much! Puts up a front at first and try's to lure you in. Major upseller! Turn off for me, better to go to a AMP for her pricing and you'll get better service and relaxation for sure.
    I met her at Thai aroma in Kapolei. Attitude turned me off so I will not repeat. Also her face showing age, but she get big titties.

  12. #18388

    Ginger is her name

    Someone already reported on her. Another monger was saying it's Sasha in another post but I mentioned it wasn't.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ists&p=3507559#post3507559.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii65  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who is the therapist on the top left of this ad? I've been there many times to see Nadia and I see that therapist there almost every time. She looks good and I plan to try her the next time.

    As far as Nadia goes, she gives a very good and thorough massage. Nice and sensual HE. She does allow quite a bit of roaming, more after repeat visits.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...351500284.html

  13. #18387
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii65  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who is the therapist on the top left of this ad? I've been there many times to see Nadia and I see that therapist there almost every time. She looks good and I plan to try her the next time.

    As far as Nadia goes, she gives a very good and thorough massage. Nice and sensual HE. She does allow quite a bit of roaming, more after repeat visits.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...351500284.html
    That's Ginger. , Decent massage, nice HE. Let me play with the jugs. Cool with OTC roaming. Repeatable.

  14. #18386

    Ginger in yellow

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii65  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who is the therapist on the top left of this ad? I've been there many times to see Nadia and I see that therapist there almost every time. She looks good and I plan to try her the next time.

    As far as Nadia goes, she gives a very good and thorough massage. Nice and sensual HE. She does allow quite a bit of roaming, more after repeat visits.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...351500284.html
    That's Ginger in the top left. She good with extras available but IGNORE Nana in the photo below. UPSELLER and attitude problems. She's the owner but don't SEE her if possible. A lot of other Thai girls hate her fucking presence around the place. Nana likes to visit the game room across the Self Storage near Home Bar a lot.

  15. #18385

    Amazing Thailand

    Does anyone know who is the therapist on the top left of this ad? I've been there many times to see Nadia and I see that therapist there almost every time. She looks good and I plan to try her the next time.

    As far as Nadia goes, she gives a very good and thorough massage. Nice and sensual HE. She does allow quite a bit of roaming, more after repeat visits.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...351500284.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape