Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 30759
-
10-19-17 13:44 #18384Senior Member

Posts: 73April
Tried her in the past, she's too much! Puts up a front at first and try's to lure you in. Major upseller! Turn off for me, better to go to a AMP for her pricing and you'll get better service and relaxation for sure.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-17 07:03 #18383Senior Member

Posts: 684Extinguish or Distinguish
Damn spell check.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-17 07:00 #18382Senior Member

Posts: 684Chime in
April fans, please ease up. She is attractive and provides an ok massage. She is also an up-seller! The purpose of this thread is to converse about up-sellers like April and attempt to distinguish her behavior, not promote it. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by VietFunGuy
[View Original Post]
Anyone with more than 23 posts try her lately?
Aloha,
CS.
-
10-18-17 18:58 #18381Senior Member

Posts: 298Jai Dee Thai
I don't think any play there. All old women therapists. Seems legit and lots of couples go there.
Originally Posted by Alikaprovides
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 17:50 #18380Senior Member

Posts: 189Howzit Lucky,
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
She is on 8th floor CC. Older Chinese. Been around a long time.
NL.
-
10-18-17 17:32 #18379Senior Member

Posts: 50April
100%.
Agree brah. But she say she going to leave next week sometime. Sorry to tell ya. But I'm going to grab her while I can.
Peace.
Originally Posted by WhateverIWant
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 11:46 #18378Senior Member

Posts: 46Lily
I'm sure one of us hit that. Hint Hint.
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 02:54 #18377Regular Member

Posts: 8Jai dee thai?
Jai dee thai get play? 2402.
Originally Posted by JohnnyZero
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 00:31 #18376Senior Member

Posts: 484Which Candy is this, where she work from?
Originally Posted by NinjaLurker
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 00:25 #18375Senior Member

Posts: 68When I saw Sisi, I thought her massage was pretty good. Her tease was excellent. But doesn't allow much roaming, as I recall, only outside the clothes and mostly bottom area only.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 00:18 #18374Senior Member

Posts: 189Candy
Went to see Candy again. Nice lady, hard to understand her Chinese / English. Very good massage technique, well trained in China. Pretty good HE skills. For me, I want a good massage anything else I appreciate.
-
10-18-17 00:02 #18373Senior Member

Posts: 63Tiny April.
Another session with April, I just got back to the Island after being in the bland Midwest.
As usual she did her CMT massage, with her sensuous little hands. He pictures don't lie she is really put together in the way I like. Excellent chest and great curves in that tiny, little package. I would like to have one like this at home.
She started with the slow strokes and it was off to the races.
She's not the cheapest option, so she's not for cheapskates, but she's worth every penny.
Hope she sticks around, since I just returned.
Enjoy.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...350435726.html
-
10-17-17 23:27 #18372Senior Member

Posts: 79Lilly
Who wouldn't want to get those thongs off.
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-17 23:13 #18371Senior Member

Posts: 5231No, she was working the places in the high-rise portion of CC. Think she was in Vera's at that time.
Originally Posted by JohnnyZero
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-17 23:07 #18370Senior Member

Posts: 65She is still around. In the past few months I've seen her a few times. Many of these girls always go back to CC. Don't know what she is doing there. Probably visiting friends. She still has that baby face. She's a cutie. Would love to get into her panties. She's definitely in the upper class of these girls.
Originally Posted by HumHumhoi
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






