LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1207

    Creatinggoodmemories

    Any info on this one? https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...c-5a77d08c86ab.

    She contacted me and wanted to meet immediately. Google Image Search doesn't come up with anything either.

  2. #1206

    Google Image Search - "Call Girl"

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    So, does anyone recognize the pic?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-0dcbb8825467

    I think I first saw that pic several years ago on BP, LOL.
    Google Image Search labeled it was "Call Girl" LMAO. It's been linked to a bunch of a few escort ad sites.

  3. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, is her profile still up? I called her out on the fake pics, so I don't know if her profile is deactivated or if she blocked me LOL.
    It was either deactivated or it got suspended for using fake pics.

  4. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    So, does anyone recognize the pic?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-0dcbb8825467

    I think I first saw that pic several years ago on BP, LOL.
    You would be correct about BP.

  5. #1203

    Re: sexyhootersgirl

    So, does anyone recognize the pic?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-0dcbb8825467

    I think I first saw that pic several years ago on BP, LOL.

  6. #1202

    She gone

    Looks like the account has been deactivated.

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone see this profile? Wondering if she deactivated it, or if she blocked me. We were texting back and forth, looking into a FWB type of arrangement, but then she decides to pass on having an arrangement and all texting ceased.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-ebac77a33163

  7. #1201

    Re: Luckygirl1313

    Can anyone see this profile? Wondering if she deactivated it, or if she blocked me. We were texting back and forth, looking into a FWB type of arrangement, but then she decides to pass on having an arrangement and all texting ceased.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-ebac77a33163

  8. #1200

    Re: Berrycute24

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Wants $100 upfront to let her know you're serious.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-8955a791c2e4
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics as well. That's for a cam girl from England. Her pics were too good to be true.

    https://twitter.com/MissReinaT
    Just out of curiosity, is her profile still up? I called her out on the fake pics, so I don't know if her profile is deactivated or if she blocked me LOL.

  9. #1199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Possible scam warning

    Had a small chat with this. She figure I would send over money before meeting. Wanted like 300 $ LOL yea okay nope.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-47d8c9dd8a13

  10. #1198

    Cuban Sugar Baby

    Communicated with this one and she seemed DTF on the first date. She wouldn't go any lower than $400. I was going to take the plunge but she canceled a few hours before our date. Guess she either got cold feet or got a better offer.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e212fbc44620

  11. #1197

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? Why am I catching these girls after they've gone through their heydayFirst Nicole and now Amelia.

    It was weird. Like she agreed to my $200 ppm. But then she started adding on all this other crap. Once she did that, I was out. That's when she went into ratchet hoe mode. You give a basic, ratchet ***** a small taste of a bougie life and then suddenly they think they're socialites LMAO.
    Sorry dude!!

  12. #1196

    Always Late

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    I did a search and couldn't find it, but I am 90% I did her last winter. If not her screen name then she may have two accounts. We went back and forth for a while and I finally got her $$. Her pics are accurate, nice slender build. New girls I always meet in public near my spot, then if there are cool bring them back to the cave. We had a little chitchat, then we got down to business, she was clean no odor, tight with a little ink. I always have trouble busting with a condom, so I pulled out and finished in her mouth. She took a pounding and swallowed every drop. So I am very surprised at the report, but she did have a little attitude so fucking her face made me feel a little better. I never went back for seconds, it is a shame cause she has a tight little body!
    Seriously? Why am I catching these girls after they've gone through their heydayFirst Nicole and now Amelia.

    It was weird. Like she agreed to my $200 ppm. But then she started adding on all this other crap. Once she did that, I was out. That's when she went into ratchet hoe mode. You give a basic, ratchet ***** a small taste of a bougie life and then suddenly they think they're socialites LMAO.

  13. #1195

    Amelai

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    So she gave a much clearer picture of what she was looking for: books and uniforms for her major (not sure what she means by uniforms), and extras like underwear, perfume, bags, and shoes. She claims her "last 2 arrangements were very high class and the expectations were unbelievable but I can work around but {sic} you can afford to do. " I already made it clear I'm looking for an NSA / FWB and what she's describing is the full-on monthly allowance SD. Gets mad, calls me a peasant which is ironic since she's the one needing money, and "if I ever see you down the harbor because my money makers live down there I will have my security kick your ass. " First of all, I know that's bullshit. Second of all, I would love to see that happen considering that I carry. I call her out on her bullshit and blocked and reported her and she gets even angrier and says her friends work in IT and she might have to call her granddad to put it on channel 13.

    So stupid LOL.
    Team,

    I did a search and couldn't find it, but I am 90% I did her last winter. If not her screen name then she may have two accounts. We went back and forth for a while and I finally got her $$. Her pics are accurate, nice slender build. New girls I always meet in public near my spot, then if there are cool bring them back to the cave. We had a little chitchat, then we got down to business, she was clean no odor, tight with a little ink. I always have trouble busting with a condom, so I pulled out and finished in her mouth. She took a pounding and swallowed every drop. So I am very surprised at the report, but she did have a little attitude so fucking her face made me feel a little better. I never went back for seconds, it is a shame cause she has a tight little body!

  14. #1194

    Follow Up

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one? PM's were pretty good. Once I gave her my number, she's been super desperate to meet up because she needs funds for this weekend. She's really pushing hard. Claims we have "great chemistry" even though we've barely been talking. She's pushing real hard. My first dates are always in a public place and she wants to come over to my place first. Gut is telling me scam, rob, or drama is surrounding this one.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-94a386d7c7b1
    So she gave a much clearer picture of what she was looking for: books and uniforms for her major (not sure what she means by uniforms), and extras like underwear, perfume, bags, and shoes. She claims her "last 2 arrangements were very high class and the expectations were unbelievable but I can work around but {sic} you can afford to do. " I already made it clear I'm looking for an NSA / FWB and what she's describing is the full-on monthly allowance SD. Gets mad, calls me a peasant which is ironic since she's the one needing money, and "if I ever see you down the harbor because my money makers live down there I will have my security kick your ass. " First of all, I know that's bullshit. Second of all, I would love to see that happen considering that I carry. I call her out on her bullshit and blocked and reported her and she gets even angrier and says her friends work in IT and she might have to call her granddad to put it on channel 13.

    So stupid LOL.

  15. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one? PM's were pretty good. Once I gave her my number, she's been super desperate to meet up because she needs funds for this weekend. She's really pushing hard. Claims we have "great chemistry" even though we've barely been talking. She's pushing real hard. My first dates are always in a public place and she wants to come over to my place first. Gut is telling me scam, rob, or drama is surrounding this one.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-94a386d7c7b1
    Pretty girl, I have no info on her but pros and utr move fast wanting to meet. AA (L / H) girls come from different background and they also know the score and move fast. That scares alot of guys off. Wanting to go straight to the fc without meeting is a pretty good indication of pro / utr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape