LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1192

    AmeliaLee

    Any experience with this one? PM's were pretty good. Once I gave her my number, she's been super desperate to meet up because she needs funds for this weekend. She's really pushing hard. Claims we have "great chemistry" even though we've barely been talking. She's pushing real hard. My first dates are always in a public place and she wants to come over to my place first. Gut is telling me scam, rob, or drama is surrounding this one.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-94a386d7c7b1

  2. #1191

    Moela

    Anyone tried this one out yet? I got her ready to go, asking a little higher than normal but I don't mind paying for quality. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I am currently trying to setup a meeting, but our schedules haven't matched yet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-e8845cf9ad24

  3. #1190

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    This one asked $1500. I asked if that was per month, or per week and she said per date. After I composed myself, I said sorry but that was way, way more than I was prepared to pay. She said she'd do less but it had to be discrete. Not sure how she relates discretion and allowance but I asked how much and she said she'd go to $700 per date. And it's a two hour date, in case you're wondering.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-e4a96ac96f7c

    Wk.
    Hot, but not that hot. Probably got too much into the 420 scene.

  4. #1189

    Another Case of GPS

    This one asked $1500. I asked if that was per month, or per week and she said per date. After I composed myself, I said sorry but that was way, way more than I was prepared to pay. She said she'd do less but it had to be discrete. Not sure how she relates discretion and allowance but I asked how much and she said she'd go to $700 per date. And it's a two hour date, in case you're wondering.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-e4a96ac96f7c

    Wk.

  5. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    She's gone up in price. When I dealt with her earlier this year it was $400. She was one and done for me.
    I think there are some guys out there messing up the pricing.

  6. #1187

    Good Work

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...5-7b174e1b8797

    Any info on this one?

    Pretty straightforward, wanted to know what I was looking for. Offered $200. Gave the "200 is a bit less than I'm accustomed to but we can give it a shot" line. Also wants me reimburse her for travel. She's the first person that's asked me to reimburse her LOL.
    She won't go under $400 for me, so you've got a great deal as far as I'm concerned. She didn't ask me to reimburse travel though. I have not seen her so can't give you any details. Let us know how it goes.

  7. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    ***** is better off on gofundme. Been seeing quite a few profiles like this lately. Have a "High" expectation but just wants to talk to you and be your friend without benefits.
    And I would recommend we all do what the original poster did and say "bye!" These are grifters looking to take advantage of lonely men -- and I'll bet these aren't even female grifters. Men are often behind these schemes.

    Same goes for the girls who bum dollars outside Wal-Mart. When they get the money, they often scurry behind the store to where Mr. Big Shot Alpha Male Boyfriend is waiting to collect the loot. I once confronted one of these girls with this and she scampered away like a mouse that was caught when someone turned the kitchen light on.

  8. #1185

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    This one said she usually gets $700 per date. No response when I asked how many days the dates last.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-0b3ce19a116c

    Wk.
    She's gone up in price. When I dealt with her earlier this year it was $400. She was one and done for me.

  9. #1184

    Gps

    This one said she usually gets $700 per date. No response when I asked how many days the dates last.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-0b3ce19a116c

    Wk.

  10. #1183

    Beloved87

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...5-7b174e1b8797

    Any info on this one?

    Pretty straightforward, wanted to know what I was looking for. Offered $200. Gave the "200 is a bit less than I'm accustomed to but we can give it a shot" line. Also wants me reimburse her for travel. She's the first person that's asked me to reimburse her LOL.

  11. #1182

    Morons.

    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. This girls profile says she is looking for somebody to buy her a laptop. I figured we could work something out. However, she is very serious about just getting a laptop from someone with her giving nothing in return. Does that work? That way of thinking is insane to me. Annoying!!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-016dbe0ed55c
    ***** is better off on gofundme. Been seeing quite a few profiles like this lately. Have a "High" expectation but just wants to talk to you and be your friend without benefits.

  12. #1181

    MaggieMoore

    Stay away from this one. This girls profile says she is looking for somebody to buy her a laptop. I figured we could work something out. However, she is very serious about just getting a laptop from someone with her giving nothing in return. Does that work? That way of thinking is insane to me. Annoying!!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-016dbe0ed55c

  13. #1180

    If you visit Chicago

    Hey guys. If you visit Chicago, I found a nice one there that I'm willing to share. Hit me up.

  14. #1179

    Serena

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...e-283c4d133e59

    This one I can't figure out. Her pics don't show up on Google Image Search. But I'm 97% sure they're fake. Her responses as well. So because her profile is pretty empty, I asked her what her interests are. I don't want to meet someone that I have zero common interests in. Her reply back was "This is a arrangement site so I would keep my personal life private. " LMAO. Apparently giving the usual answer of "I like to go to nice restaurants" is too private now LOL.

  15. #1178

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging with her yesterday. She brought up the $100 in advance thing, which I would never do, but your notes made the conversation a lot shorter!

    Thanks again!
    Small pond ditto!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape