Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 620 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 9298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    It's a different experience and fun for other reasons. But AMPs are more budget friendly and straightforward.
    For extra-value. I find that local community barflys just looking for a ride home, or to your place. Provide variety some excitement for the cost of a drink or 2. This site should have a category for civi-******.

  2. #4587

    New Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey  [View Original Post]
    Heard they fired a bunch of the girl here. Do you know who got canned, and what for? Doesn't seemm to be a lot of rules here.
    I'm not sure who got canned. I don't remember names too well, but I have noticed a small shift in the dancers. A couple months ago, I thought there was a definite change. At that point the last 3 times I was there, I went to the back with fairly young, attractive black girls. At my next visit, there were about a dozen dancers, and only one wasn't white. I want to say that my experience is far too infrequent to be relevant. Then I saw Royalty (AA) again recently. Most recently I have seen more white dancers who I haven't seen there in many months, but there were also new faces as well. My experience is with the daytime dancers only. I also thinked they cut back on numbers, as the back stage has not been open before the night shift gets going.

  3. #4586

    Legs and eggs

    I am thinking of getting up early this Friday and hitting legs and eggs. Has anyone been in a while? It is a bit of a drive, so want to be sure it's worth the drive.

  4. #4585

    Wz

    Quote Originally Posted by PickettWilson  [View Original Post]
    I got back to WZ the other day, and was pleasantly surprised at the ratio of nice looking dancers for a weekday afternoon. Again, it was a warm day and a few topless dancers were sunning in the smoking area. I saw a friend and went inside for her stint on stage. Later, I saw another new dancer, long and lean, dance for a while. Then I met another dancer who was on stage when I arrived, very sexy. She was a singer as well. Everything went well until we visited the back area where Alex had a dearth of skills. I was very disappointed, and had my worst experience there. It makes me think about the Pawtucket AMPs again. The nice thing about WZ is that tip appears to be a lot less than what I've recently read about CD. Even with a drink or two and tipping at the stage, it's still about the same as the forementioned AMPs.
    Heard they fired a bunch of the girl here. Do you know who got canned, and what for? Doesn't seemm to be a lot of rules here.

  5. #4584
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    It's a different experience and fun for other reasons. But AMPs are more budget friendly and straightforward.
    Agreed, different experience altogether. When I started visiting AMPs (years ago in the pre-law-change days) I couldn't get enough of them. But after awhile, the familiar routine of an AMP can feel a lot more like like going to a doctor's office than a strip club visit ever will. Also, the lack of being able to have a conversation with a lot of the AMP women is a big difference. Good or bad depends on your POV and what you are looking for, but very different.

  6. #4583

    Wz

    I got back to WZ the other day, and was pleasantly surprised at the ratio of nice looking dancers for a weekday afternoon. Again, it was a warm day and a few topless dancers were sunning in the smoking area. I saw a friend and went inside for her stint on stage. Later, I saw another new dancer, long and lean, dance for a while. Then I met another dancer who was on stage when I arrived, very sexy. She was a singer as well. Everything went well until we visited the back area where Alex had a dearth of skills. I was very disappointed, and had my worst experience there. It makes me think about the Pawtucket AMPs again. The nice thing about WZ is that tip appears to be a lot less than what I've recently read about CD. Even with a drink or two and tipping at the stage, it's still about the same as the forementioned AMPs.

  7. #4582

    AMP vs strip clubs

    It's a different experience and fun for other reasons. But AMPs are more budget friendly and straightforward.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. This is why I don't bother with the clubs. Really the only advantage the clubs have is that you can see the girls beforehand. For 2. 5 you can hit the AMPs get a ts massage and extras and still walk out with some money in your pocket.

  8. #4581

    Clubs

    Holy shit. This is why I don't bother with the clubs. Really the only advantage the clubs have is that you can see the girls beforehand. For 2. 5 you can hit the AMPs get a ts massage and extras and still walk out with some money in your pocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSunshine  [View Original Post]
    So what's the standard damage at CD?

    I had FS last night for 2. 5 - she told me it was. 4 house (which I knew) and 1. 0 for her and 1. 0 tip.

    I think I gave her an extra 1. 0.

    Was out of the game w a girl I had got caught up in so wasn't sure on exact rates.

  9. #4580
    Sounds like you're talking about the store (Catz Exoticwear) that sells the strippers their outfits. Most shop there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strike2  [View Original Post]
    At the far end of the parking lot there is a building with pink awning and a neon sign in an upstairs window. Anyone know what that establishment provides?

    Thanks.

  10. #4579

    Question about Cadillac

    At the far end of the parking lot there is a building with pink awning and a neon sign in an upstairs window. Anyone know what that establishment provides?

    Thanks.

  11. #4578

    Wz

    Stopped by last evening, and they are having a Cheaters reunion on 10/21 at 8:00 PM for anyone interested.

  12. #4577

    Foxy Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a blond stripper, heavy tattoos, with long dreadlocks?
    I saw someone who looked like that at Foxy but this was 3, 4 months ago now.

  13. #4576

    Long shot

    Anyone know a blond stripper, heavy tattoos, with long dreadlocks?

  14. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffiken  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like my dream girl. Any sense of schedule?
    Wednesday and Friday evening for sure.

  15. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMc1994  [View Original Post]
    I only had a drink with her (was with clients). Very nice girl. Freely offered that she worked at EB and clientele there couldn't afford her; so I would assume she's fun.

    I'll report back.
    Sounds like my dream girl. Any sense of schedule?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape