Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 620 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4570

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of the new young blonde girl at desire? She just started a couple of weeks ago, don't have a name but she use to strip in CT, wears heavy make up and has a slamming body.
    I believe you mean Mary Lou. Tall, dark lipstick. Has a suicide squad vibe.

  2. #4569

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I have never paid that much. A handy usually would be the typical c note and I would typically drop another twenty for oral and forty for FS. Call me cheap but I will not be taken advantage of regardless of how thick my wallet is. Plenty of better deals elsewhere, whether strip clubs, or online stuff.
    Thanks for the info man.

    Followup question, I took her to a room. Is it better to just go in the dance section?

  3. #4568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Desire

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSunshine  [View Original Post]
    So what's the standard damage at CD?

    I had FS last night for 2. 5 - she told me it was. 4 house (which I knew) and 1. 0 for her and 1. 0 tip.

    I think I gave her an extra 1. 0.

    Was out of the game w a girl I had got caught up in so wasn't sure on exact rates.
    I have never paid that much. A handy usually would be the typical c note and I would typically drop another twenty for oral and forty for FS. Call me cheap but I will not be taken advantage of regardless of how thick my wallet is. Plenty of better deals elsewhere, whether strip clubs, or online stuff.

  4. #4567

    Desires

    So what's the standard damage at CD?

    I had FS last night for 2. 5 - she told me it was. 4 house (which I knew) and 1. 0 for her and 1. 0 tip.

    I think I gave her an extra 1. 0.

    Was out of the game w a girl I had got caught up in so wasn't sure on exact rates.

  5. #4566

    New girl at desire?

    Anyone know of the new young blonde girl at desire? She just started a couple of weeks ago, don't have a name but she use to strip in CT, wears heavy make up and has a slamming body.

  6. #4565

    Great descriptions!

    You just got to love the descriptive info shared here- "sticking a tongue in a hot dancers butthole because she wanted too much (150) for a HJ" ,or the dancer with the " giant areolas that basically looked like pancakes on her nipples" !!

  7. #4564

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendZone  [View Original Post]
    Tia- hottest girl in the club, Asian, god is she beautiful. Nothing extra on the menu other than a HJ for 150. No thanks. Stuck my toungue in her butthole during a dance and she didn't appreciate it.
    Funniest thing I have heard on this forum.

  8. #4563
    So for the prices below, take Nyla as an example, is the price 300 plus 100 plus 40, or 300 plus 40? Or for Ivy, if it's 120 plus 40, does that mean her bbj is simply 20 more than the standard VIP entry price?

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendZone  [View Original Post]

    Madison- smoking blonde spinner. Always very good energy and seems (acts) like she really enjoys the FS. Haven't had luck getting a BBJ unfortunately. Everything's covered. She is VERY annoying with her guilt trip upselling both before and after however. So for that reason not one of my ATF. Avg price 160 and 40 house fee.

    Ivy- redhead, sometimes bluehead LOL, great sense of humor / personality. BBJ and CFS on the regular. Amazing BBJ. Great dancer fun girl will not rip you off or upsell. Did BBJ for 120 and FS for 2.

    Nyla- one of the hottest women in the club. Tall brunette. Charges 300 FS because she knows she can and doesn't disappoint. Doesn't give BJs FYI.

    Diana- huge tittied Puerto Rican. 200 FS. Super tight body. Rides the D like no other. BBJ as well. I can never last more than 5 min tops. Occasionally has a smell down there. Combo of taco meat and sweat. Other than that she's great.

    Rachel- pale white spinner with yellow ish teeth. Great value does FS for 140 and only does CBJ but she is very very tight. Nice down to earth girl.

    Tia- hottest girl in the club, Asian, god is she beautiful. Nothing extra on the menu other than a HJ for 150. No thanks. Stuck my toungue in her butthole during a dance and she didn't appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    $40 to the house plus $100 to the dancer gets you through the door for 15 minutes. If you want anything beyond the private dance, then that will cost whatever you negotiate over and above the initial $140.

  9. #4562

    Desire VIP Prices

    $40 to the house plus $100 to the dancer gets you through the door for 15 minutes. If you want anything beyond the private dance, then that will cost whatever you negotiate over and above the initial $140.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How much for a VIP room? And how much time do you get?

    Only ever done the lap dance booths / stalls. And it's been a while since I've been to a club. May have to make a trip epithet there or down the street to check out the Zebra. Haven't been there since it was cheaters.

  10. #4561

    Desire

    How much for a VIP room? And how much time do you get?

    Only ever done the lap dance booths / stalls. And it's been a while since I've been to a club. May have to make a trip epithet there or down the street to check out the Zebra. Haven't been there since it was cheaters.

  11. #4560
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendZone  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I just wanted to share my overall experience at CDs over the past few months and give some advice to newcomers.
    Just wanted to say that I actioned a bit of intel from this post -- poster is legit, reports seem legit though I only confirmed one.

  12. #4559

    Cadlllac

    I pass through Rhode Island occasionally, so I'm not a regular, but I had a very enjoyable afternoon visit. Good selection of latinas and some black girls, my favorites. 3 dollar Stella drafts certainly contributed to my enjoyment. There wasn't a bouncer to be seen in the upstairs booth area. Worth a repeat visit for me. I'll be sad if Cynthia and Gabriella are gone when I return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    Maybe sinking ship is too harsh, but the turnover is outrageous. I follow the club on social media and they are always posting for new cashiers, bartenders, shot girls, and dancers. Not sure if it's par for the course. They also lost the Scores sponsorship thing I believe.

    I'll strike up a conversation with a dancer and get dances and after a few visits, they no longer work there or went to another club. I only see a few mainstays every time I go. Add to that I see girls that worked there for a while working at other clubs and they tell me they left caddy and dance at said club now for the past few months. I know a few work multiple clubs, bur these girls outright say they left.

  13. #4558

    Thanks for Info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendzone  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I just wanted to share my overall experience at CDs over the past few months and give some advice to newcomers. First things first I've made about 20 visits there in a 3 month span. 15 of which included FS, 2 included BBJ and one LOL CBJ. In my estimation about 70% of the girls have everything on the menu for the right price. This figure may seem high but after my experience and talking with the women this is about where it's at. Basically I just directly proposition the women in a friendly direct and assertive manner. This pertains specifically to VIP, but after a brief, and I mean very brief exchange of pleasantries I'll ask them if "they play". If yes, "what's your excuse not to fuck me" if no. "totally cool, if you change your mind I'll be here". It is literally that easy. I'm 6'0 220 overweight average looking guy and believe me when I tell you it is THAT easy. Just be direct, if they tell you "fun" will be had. Ask them what they're definition of fun is? If you can't agree exactly on what's going to happen in VIP save yourself the time blue balls and money of getting scammed. Number one rule, in a joking way tell them "these are my terms and conditions, I will show you the money right now so you know I have it, but I don't pay anything up front. If you do what you say you will, it's all yours plus a tip if you're fun". No women that is out to scam you will not accept this, EVERY women who won't scam you will. Generally, unless I'm seeing a regular of mine, I'll usually go 0/4 or so on my proposition tactics before I find a new girl willing to get down. Had stretches of like 0/7 but once it's 1/8 that's all you need. Be polite but dismissive of girls who aren't cool with extras and move along quickly. Laugh about rejection. It's just a numbers game. Now the reviews.

    Madison- smoking blonde spinner. Always very good energy and seems (acts) like she really enjoys the FS. Haven't had luck getting a BBJ unfortunately. Everything's covered. She is VERY annoying with her guilt trip upselling both before and after however. So for that reason not one of my ATF. Avg price 160 and 40 house fee..
    Who is the dancer with the big tits and giant, and I mean giant aerola? They basically look like pancakes on her nipples? She is tan skin, dark hair, looks to be Latina.

    Do you know her name?

  14. #4557

    Making it happen at desires

    Hey folks, I just wanted to share my overall experience at CDs over the past few months and give some advice to newcomers. First things first I've made about 20 visits there in a 3 month span. 15 of which included FS, 2 included BBJ and one LOL CBJ. In my estimation about 70% of the girls have everything on the menu for the right price. This figure may seem high but after my experience and talking with the women this is about where it's at. Basically I just directly proposition the women in a friendly direct and assertive manner. This pertains specifically to VIP, but after a brief, and I mean very brief exchange of pleasantries I'll ask them if "they play". If yes, "what's your excuse not to fuck me" if no. "totally cool, if you change your mind I'll be here". It is literally that easy. I'm 6'0 220 overweight average looking guy and believe me when I tell you it is THAT easy. Just be direct, if they tell you "fun" will be had. Ask them what they're definition of fun is? If you can't agree exactly on what's going to happen in VIP save yourself the time blue balls and money of getting scammed. Number one rule, in a joking way tell them "these are my terms and conditions, I will show you the money right now so you know I have it, but I don't pay anything up front. If you do what you say you will, it's all yours plus a tip if you're fun". No women that is out to scam you will not accept this, EVERY women who won't scam you will. Generally, unless I'm seeing a regular of mine, I'll usually go 0/4 or so on my proposition tactics before I find a new girl willing to get down. Had stretches of like 0/7 but once it's 1/8 that's all you need. Be polite but dismissive of girls who aren't cool with extras and move along quickly. Laugh about rejection. It's just a numbers game. Now the reviews.

    Madison- smoking blonde spinner. Always very good energy and seems (acts) like she really enjoys the FS. Haven't had luck getting a BBJ unfortunately. Everything's covered. She is VERY annoying with her guilt trip upselling both before and after however. So for that reason not one of my ATF. Avg price 160 and 40 house fee.

    Ivy- redhead, sometimes bluehead LOL, great sense of humor / personality. BBJ and CFS on the regular. Amazing BBJ. Great dancer fun girl will not rip you off or upsell. Did BBJ for 120 and FS for 2.

    Nyla- one of the hottest women in the club. Tall brunette. Charges 300 FS because she knows she can and doesn't disappoint. Doesn't give BJs FYI.

    Diana- huge tittied Puerto Rican. 200 FS. Super tight body. Rides the D like no other. BBJ as well. I can never last more than 5 min tops. Occasionally has a smell down there. Combo of taco meat and sweat. Other than that she's great.

    Rachel- pale white spinner with yellow ish teeth. Great value does FS for 140 and only does CBJ but she is very very tight. Nice down to earth girl.

    Tia- hottest girl in the club, Asian, god is she beautiful. Nothing extra on the menu other than a HJ for 150. No thanks. Stuck my toungue in her butthole during a dance and she didn't appreciate it.

  15. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    What happening with CL? Been a while since have gotten down that way, but was one of the places would stop at.
    Maybe sinking ship is too harsh, but the turnover is outrageous. I follow the club on social media and they are always posting for new cashiers, bartenders, shot girls, and dancers. Not sure if it's par for the course. They also lost the Scores sponsorship thing I believe.

    I'll strike up a conversation with a dancer and get dances and after a few visits, they no longer work there or went to another club. I only see a few mainstays every time I go. Add to that I see girls that worked there for a while working at other clubs and they tell me they left caddy and dance at said club now for the past few months. I know a few work multiple clubs, bur these girls outright say they left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape