Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 9295
-
10-17-17 16:09 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 43Legs and eggs
I am thinking of getting up early this Friday and hitting legs and eggs. Has anyone been in a while? It is a bit of a drive, so want to be sure it's worth the drive.
-
10-17-17 00:08 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 134Wz
Heard they fired a bunch of the girl here. Do you know who got canned, and what for? Doesn't seemm to be a lot of rules here.
Originally Posted by PickettWilson
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 18:53 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 431Agreed, different experience altogether. When I started visiting AMPs (years ago in the pre-law-change days) I couldn't get enough of them. But after awhile, the familiar routine of an AMP can feel a lot more like like going to a doctor's office than a strip club visit ever will. Also, the lack of being able to have a conversation with a lot of the AMP women is a big difference. Good or bad depends on your POV and what you are looking for, but very different.
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-17 18:23 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 113Wz
I got back to WZ the other day, and was pleasantly surprised at the ratio of nice looking dancers for a weekday afternoon. Again, it was a warm day and a few topless dancers were sunning in the smoking area. I saw a friend and went inside for her stint on stage. Later, I saw another new dancer, long and lean, dance for a while. Then I met another dancer who was on stage when I arrived, very sexy. She was a singer as well. Everything went well until we visited the back area where Alex had a dearth of skills. I was very disappointed, and had my worst experience there. It makes me think about the Pawtucket AMPs again. The nice thing about WZ is that tip appears to be a lot less than what I've recently read about CD. Even with a drink or two and tipping at the stage, it's still about the same as the forementioned AMPs.
-
10-10-17 09:56 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 100AMP vs strip clubs
It's a different experience and fun for other reasons. But AMPs are more budget friendly and straightforward.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 21:02 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 640Clubs
Holy shit. This is why I don't bother with the clubs. Really the only advantage the clubs have is that you can see the girls beforehand. For 2. 5 you can hit the AMPs get a ts massage and extras and still walk out with some money in your pocket.
Originally Posted by KingSunshine
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 13:05 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 1833Sounds like you're talking about the store (Catz Exoticwear) that sells the strippers their outfits. Most shop there.
Originally Posted by Strike2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 11:30 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 123Question about Cadillac
At the far end of the parking lot there is a building with pink awning and a neon sign in an upstairs window. Anyone know what that establishment provides?
Thanks.
-
10-08-17 10:35 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 34Wz
Stopped by last evening, and they are having a Cheaters reunion on 10/21 at 8:00 PM for anyone interested.
-
10-06-17 09:10 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 74Foxy Lady
I saw someone who looked like that at Foxy but this was 3, 4 months ago now.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 08:53 #4575Asshole

Posts: 496Long shot
Anyone know a blond stripper, heavy tattoos, with long dreadlocks?
-
10-06-17 06:06 #4574Regular Member

Posts: 3Wednesday and Friday evening for sure.
Originally Posted by Griffiken
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 16:23 #4573Regular Member

Posts: 9Sounds like my dream girl. Any sense of schedule?
Originally Posted by SeanMc1994
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 06:18 #4572Regular Member

Posts: 3Desires new girl
I only had a drink with her (was with clients). Very nice girl. Freely offered that she worked at EB and clientele there couldn't afford her; so I would assume she's fun.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
I'll report back.
-
10-02-17 15:00 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 137That's her! Wondering if anyone has had her and if she does extras?
Originally Posted by SeanMc1994
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




