Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7897
-
10-17-17 11:02 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 380AmeliaLee
Any experience with this one? PM's were pretty good. Once I gave her my number, she's been super desperate to meet up because she needs funds for this weekend. She's really pushing hard. Claims we have "great chemistry" even though we've barely been talking. She's pushing real hard. My first dates are always in a public place and she wants to come over to my place first. Gut is telling me scam, rob, or drama is surrounding this one.
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-94a386d7c7b1
-
10-16-17 22:57 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 93Moela
Anyone tried this one out yet? I got her ready to go, asking a little higher than normal but I don't mind paying for quality. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I am currently trying to setup a meeting, but our schedules haven't matched yet.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-e8845cf9ad24
-
10-16-17 22:39 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 60Yikes
Hot, but not that hot. Probably got too much into the 420 scene.
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-17 21:53 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 153Another Case of GPS
This one asked $1500. I asked if that was per month, or per week and she said per date. After I composed myself, I said sorry but that was way, way more than I was prepared to pay. She said she'd do less but it had to be discrete. Not sure how she relates discretion and allowance but I asked how much and she said she'd go to $700 per date. And it's a two hour date, in case you're wondering.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-e4a96ac96f7c
Wk.
-
10-16-17 18:08 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 487I think there are some guys out there messing up the pricing.
Originally Posted by SBWanted
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 23:34 #1187Banned Member

Posts: 42Good Work
She won't go under $400 for me, so you've got a great deal as far as I'm concerned. She didn't ask me to reimburse travel though. I have not seen her so can't give you any details. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 17:58 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 162And I would recommend we all do what the original poster did and say "bye!" These are grifters looking to take advantage of lonely men -- and I'll bet these aren't even female grifters. Men are often behind these schemes.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
Same goes for the girls who bum dollars outside Wal-Mart. When they get the money, they often scurry behind the store to where Mr. Big Shot Alpha Male Boyfriend is waiting to collect the loot. I once confronted one of these girls with this and she scampered away like a mouse that was caught when someone turned the kitchen light on.
-
10-15-17 17:56 #1185Banned Member

Posts: 42Willow
She's gone up in price. When I dealt with her earlier this year it was $400. She was one and done for me.
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 17:43 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 153Gps
This one said she usually gets $700 per date. No response when I asked how many days the dates last.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-0b3ce19a116c
Wk.
-
10-15-17 14:18 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 380Beloved87
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...5-7b174e1b8797
Any info on this one?
Pretty straightforward, wanted to know what I was looking for. Offered $200. Gave the "200 is a bit less than I'm accustomed to but we can give it a shot" line. Also wants me reimburse her for travel. She's the first person that's asked me to reimburse her LOL.
-
10-15-17 10:43 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 380Morons.
***** is better off on gofundme. Been seeing quite a few profiles like this lately. Have a "High" expectation but just wants to talk to you and be your friend without benefits.
Originally Posted by SBWanted
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-17 22:40 #1181Banned Member

Posts: 42MaggieMoore
Stay away from this one. This girls profile says she is looking for somebody to buy her a laptop. I figured we could work something out. However, she is very serious about just getting a laptop from someone with her giving nothing in return. Does that work? That way of thinking is insane to me. Annoying!!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-016dbe0ed55c
-
10-12-17 21:15 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 223If you visit Chicago
Hey guys. If you visit Chicago, I found a nice one there that I'm willing to share. Hit me up.
-
10-12-17 09:43 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 380Serena
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...e-283c4d133e59
This one I can't figure out. Her pics don't show up on Google Image Search. But I'm 97% sure they're fake. Her responses as well. So because her profile is pretty empty, I asked her what her interests are. I don't want to meet someone that I have zero common interests in. Her reply back was "This is a arrangement site so I would keep my personal life private. " LMAO. Apparently giving the usual answer of "I like to go to nice restaurants" is too private now LOL.
-
10-12-17 08:44 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 347Reina
Small pond ditto!
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





