Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1177

    Thanks to you guys I dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics as well. That's for a cam girl from England. Her pics were too good to be true.

    https://twitter.com/MissReinaT
    I was messaging with her yesterday. She brought up the $100 in advance thing, which I would never do, but your notes made the conversation a lot shorter!

    Thanks again!

  2. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I am sorry to hear that, I saw her a year or more ago and she looked great, slightly thicker then I like, but still a strong 7 on the civie scale! She texts about every other week, so I will not backslide!

    T.
    You never know. Maybe her pimp needed drugs ASAP or something. The vindictive side of me wants somebody to take her out to an expensive dinner and leave her there with the check LOL.

    But yeah, she does not look good. Face had a LOT of blemishes and she wasn't walking straight. It's really a shame because the pictures she sent me were really pretty.

  3. #1175

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    So I know it's my fault to begin with. I'm used to using escorts so this is all still new to me. Wanted me to meet her on her street in Maryland Ave, Abigdon. Wanted $140 for the date, no problem. As I'm getting closer, she texts saying that her mom needs to borrow $100 and she was wondering if she could get $100 now and I could give her the $40 later. Me being naive said okay (I KNOW, I KNOW). She walks down and gives me a Dr. Pepper and tells me to hold on to her keys. I got a good look at her face. Yeah, she's come a long way from those pics on SA and the one's she sent via text. You can tell the drugs have taken it's toll. I give her the $100 and says she'll be right back. 10 minutes go by, no answer to my texts. Yup, I got scammed LOL.

    Some of you guys are lucky if you managed to score with her, but she doesn't look good. As she was walking towards my car, I can tell something wasn't quite right with her.
    Damn, I am sorry to hear that, I saw her a year or more ago and she looked great, slightly thicker then I like, but still a strong 7 on the civie scale! She texts about every other week, so I will not backslide!

    T.

  4. #1174

    Pulled a Grab-and-Go

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Seems DTF Suggested a hotel and she agreed. You have to pick her up in Abigdon. Wants $250. Toughs?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-2f26d02968da
    So I know it's my fault to begin with. I'm used to using escorts so this is all still new to me. Wanted me to meet her on her street in Maryland Ave, Abigdon. Wanted $140 for the date, no problem. As I'm getting closer, she texts saying that her mom needs to borrow $100 and she was wondering if she could get $100 now and I could give her the $40 later. Me being naive said okay (I KNOW, I KNOW). She walks down and gives me a Dr. Pepper and tells me to hold on to her keys. I got a good look at her face. Yeah, she's come a long way from those pics on SA and the one's she sent via text. You can tell the drugs have taken it's toll. I give her the $100 and says she'll be right back. 10 minutes go by, no answer to my texts. Yup, I got scammed LOL.

    Some of you guys are lucky if you managed to score with her, but she doesn't look good. As she was walking towards my car, I can tell something wasn't quite right with her.

  5. #1173

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Wants $100 upfront to let her know you're serious.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-8955a791c2e4
    Fake pics as well. That's for a cam girl from England. Her pics were too good to be true.

    https://twitter.com/MissReinaT

  6. #1172

    Scammer Alert

    Wants $100 upfront to let her know you're serious.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-8955a791c2e4

  7. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times last year. Nice woman and very pretty for her age but wants a lot of money (600). Also very sensitive to smells so you can't use scented soap or deodorant.
    She told me the same price. So, I said no and banged three 20 somethings for the same money.

  8. #1170

    Saw her a couple times

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrows  [View Original Post]
    This older one has been around for a while:
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-01aa382b3d1f
    I saw her a couple times last year. Nice woman and very pretty for her age but wants a lot of money (600). Also very sensitive to smells so you can't use scented soap or deodorant.

  9. #1169

    Any Intel on These SA Women?

    This older one has been around for a while:
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-01aa382b3d1f

    This one used to be a lot more active:
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-d7081560a7d3

    This one is eccentric but intriguing:
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-294c4cd94c63

  10. #1168

    Did I really have this conversation with my 20 Year Old SB?

    Have to share, just love the situations / conversations that the SD / SB world creates.

    Met a 20 yo thin, tall, drop dead beautiful AA SB la few days ago. Chemistry was off the charts. It is her time of the month so FC was not going to happen that evening. During the M&G she made it a point to tell me she was on birth control, which I interpret as an invitation for BB. She asked about money and I told her I would leave her an envelope after the FC.

    Anyway we have been texting like teenagers and trying to set a date for the FC, she is very frustrated that she is still out of service.

    This morning she texts me and asks me to call her. I did and the conversations follows.

    SD: Hey Baby how are you doing.

    SB: Fine, but my period is making me crazy.

    SD: Sorry.

    SB: I was thinking. If you like to ass fuck we can meet anytime and I also give really good blow jobs too.

    SD: Can you say that I again? It is a bad connection.

    SB: Well if you want to ass fuck me we can meet tonight.

    SD: Sorry baby, my only window this week is tomorrow night like we planned.

    SB: Well OK, I am really looking forward to seeing you.

    SD for once is speechless.

  11. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    First one is $2-300 for first date. Other dates are $500-$600 for "dinner, drinks, and more time together after. ".
    The girls in the second link are a waste of time. They want $$ to go to lunch with you and nothing else.

  12. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy08  [View Original Post]
    Been away for awhile, but wanted to check in and see if anyone has had luck with these three?

    This one is a high roller, but seems to be worth it.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-2e9a282ff91d

    Curious about these two: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e3db8656f0ce.

    Best ass I've ever seen on a white girl. Met for lunch, wanted $600, told here I would go above $250 and haven't heard back.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-af5d4a4cf31f
    First one is $2-300 for first date. Other dates are $500-$600 for "dinner, drinks, and more time together after. ".

  13. #1165

    Any Luck / Info W / These Gems?

    Been away for awhile, but wanted to check in and see if anyone has had luck with these three?

    This one is a high roller, but seems to be worth it.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-2e9a282ff91d

    Curious about these two: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e3db8656f0ce.

    Best ass I've ever seen on a white girl. Met for lunch, wanted $600, told here I would go above $250 and haven't heard back.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-af5d4a4cf31f

  14. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried doing a search, but nothing came up.

    Any info on these girls?

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...2-57c5a91e4f95

    Wants $500.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...7-abc383f415e9

    Wants $400.

    Question: Lately I've been getting PM'd and Fav'd from girls that live in other states. I do travel for work, but have you guys ever had a chance to meet those girls that are in different states? If so, how was it?
    Someone posted on the first one and said she was GTG.

  15. #1163

    Info on these 2 and question

    I tried doing a search, but nothing came up.

    Any info on these girls?

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...2-57c5a91e4f95

    Wants $500.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...7-abc383f415e9

    Wants $400.

    Question: Lately I've been getting PM'd and Fav'd from girls that live in other states. I do travel for work, but have you guys ever had a chance to meet those girls that are in different states? If so, how was it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape