Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 631 to 645 of 6045
-
10-10-17 20:19 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 961She is not at all GFE though, is she?
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 18:46 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 1148Not so miraculous after all
Sorry to hear that, but appreciate the report.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 13:04 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 213Miracle revisited
I gave a positive review for my first visit. However, my second visit with Miracle pretty much sucked. Rushed and no effort put into service. She did look very nice (dressed well) but based on attitude I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 12:24 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 37Tatianna
Don't even try with this one. Sorry but I don't know how to ad a link. But just type her name in Madison Backpage. She is the only one, her pic is of a woman in sort of a doggy position. This is the 3rd time I was to meet her, all kinds of excuses the firsttwo times. This time it was all set to meet at her motel and she did not confirm or answer my texts. So 3 strikes and you are out.
-
10-09-17 07:13 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 374Nyla
Nyla still in Janesville & still hot! Go see her worth the trip. Will repeat. Curb IN.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 13:42 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thanks for the tip. Was there something inadequate about my screenshot, though?
Originally Posted by MetroRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 13:24 #5409Banned Member

Posts: 434Popeyemadison try using this tool. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 11:18 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 1136Same scam
Yes that's the link I was trying to post. I don't know why it didn't work in my post. I saw the same link in Milw. / BP also.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 10:58 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 2120Search one of those pics and you'll find it on pinterest. She claims it's hers. LOL. She'll send you a review from Chicago with a different phone number. And very firmly not GFE. I passed.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 10:57 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 2120Scam
That one is a scam. She'll send you a website where you can pay for a webcam.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 10:39 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 124Racy Redhead
AND ALSO THIS ONE. http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...vider/25643932.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 10:11 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 800I saw that ad a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately my hobbying time has become more limited. But if those pics are hers, damn, that's a nice ass!
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 10:08 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 800Been there, done that. Car dates for me are also hit or miss. I've had two with Candi, one was ok, the second didn't do anything for me. The one I had with Nyla though, was pretty damn hot. Probably (most likely) because she's a hot little spinner. But it's a lot because I'm not that limber anymore, LOL.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 09:17 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 124Racy Redhead
Has anyone see this young lady? http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...taway/25742207.
-
10-07-17 17:58 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 1136Cam show scam
I believe another monger had posted that if they list multiple locations it is usually a cam show scam. I'm finding this to be true.
I contacted the link below and immediately received a text asking to visit a website for contact information. The website asks for 28 $ Cam show for verification and additional information. Thanks but no thanks. The pictures are definitely good bait but I'm not biting.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ᗩ5167;5609;Iᒪ5609;5623;5290;43931;-now-best-provider /25643932.















