Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    Barbie is getting slammed by me because of her stealing stuff out my room. Nothing from my personal stuff. She took things such as the coffee maker down to the hangers. Credit to her for admitting to it and did apologize. My beef I still have with her is she seems to have no remorse. Karma came and bit her ass. She lost her phone.

    I'm not trying to stop her business. Just warning my fellow Mongers.
    It was a valid warning. Frankly, I'm more interested in what, exactly, Barbie thought she was going to do with a bunch of generally low-value crap from a motel room. I mean, what's the most someone could get for the stuff from a motel room at a pawn shop or even thrift store? $2. 00 for a half dozen wood hangers and a cheap coffee maker? Doesn't really seem like it would be worth the effort, considering how obvious and tough it would be for someone to lug a sackful of that stuff around.

  2. #19654

    Kaylee

    Had an awesome time with kaylee a couple days ago. I still can't find another SW with this girls attitude. She is so cool and submissive. Amazing BBBJCIM while giving her backdoor my fingers, even though she didn't want it she took it. At the end she even said " my poor asshole". Super cool girl.

  3. #19653

    Headinout

    Well headin to orlando tonight perhaps theirs a lady who would like to be contacted tonight they or someone who knows them foward their dig, thanks.

    To.

  4. #19652

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    Poor Barbie she is getting slammed really bad in this forum LOL! I don't want to stand up for her or anything like that but I just want to say that she would be the perfect example of YMMV. I was on vacation for a week and a half in FL and while on Orlando I tried to see as many girls as possible and actually I end up picking up Barbie twice and both times she was cool as heck! She had a nice kitty, negotiate the price, and gave really good head. Both times I took her to my hotel room and I never lost any belongs. Again we have to remember at all times that YMMV. LOL.
    Barbie is getting slammed by me because of her stealing stuff out my room. Nothing from my personal stuff. She took things such as the coffee maker down to the hangers. Credit to her for admitting to it and did apologize. My beef I still have with her is she seems to have no remorse. Karma came and bit her ass. She lost her phone.

    I'm not trying to stop her business. Just warning my fellow Mongers.

  5. #19651

    Heavy Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Also nice set of tits as well.
    Damn Rm! Great looking photo of those Heavy Tits! Damn!

    TH.

  6. #19650

    Shannon in Kissimmee

    Thank why'all that gave me the advice on where to find her. Unfortunately she is a shell of her former self. The drugs have destroyed her. Now I know never to go back to Kissimmee when Orlando is so ripe with talent LOL.

    At least she gave me a free BJ because she "missed me" so much.

  7. #19649

    Trail

    The trail is popping today. Between Sandlake and Consulate I saw about 10-12 girls all looking hungry for a shot of protein!

  8. #19648

    Not at first

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    Standard long distance rates apply? LOL.
    But open to negotiations. In her words "I can work with you. ".

    TMC.

  9. #19647

    Barbie girl

    In a SW world. Scooped her today by the WF by Consulate. I got to say, one of the best BBBJwspit that I have had. Nice wet, warm mouth, Beautiful technique and took a good FF'ing. Also nice set of tits as well. Wanted 40, I laughed and offered the going rate and of course she took it. No attitude, no rush or upsell. Def would repeat. No # yet but I gave her my monger # just in case. Dropped her in front of the mall. There was a smoking hot MILF type by the Sunoco walking in front of all the truckers that were parked there.

    We were talking on the way back and how reviews are great for business. She did admit to the one where she took a "few" items from a monger's room and yes, she blamed it on the X pills. I truly believe that 90% of these girls will steal from you if you let your guards down. Sure there are ones who are genuinely nice and maybe they would never do it but that's a small %.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails barbie.jpg‎   barbie2.jpg‎  

  10. #19646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Barbi

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Barbie is one of my regulars and I never had any problems with her. The key is that I don't trust any of these SWs no matter how long I have been seeing or know them. I don't give them money upfront, don't go to their places, and don't let them stay or rest in my room. We get to my room, have fun and they are out. I don't cuddle with them after I am done. With me, it is always YMMV and I am always ready for an unexpected situation with them. If something does not look right, I am out of there. For example, the last week, I was coming from the store, walking to my car, and saw Frankie. First, I thought that it was Nikki the Librarian but when I got close, I realized that it was Frankie. When I wanted to talk to who I thought was Nikki, she started yelling and saying stupid things because we, (Frankie and I), had some past that I never dated her and she was pissed at me for that. She wanted to come to my car and go with me for some fun. I aborted the mission immediately and went back to the store. She was mad furious, screaming, yelling. I went to the bathroom, waited for a little while, came out, jump in my car and disappear. She was looking good though with a nice curvy body and big ass. For everybody and newbie, stay away from Frankie and Jojo. I never heard any good things about them.
    Was taking care of business yesterday at Suburban and by the time I got to the elevator to head up to the second floor I was swarmed by 4 ho's. LOL!! One new WSW was standing back observing the scene and asked another girl "who's that" LOL! Once she found out I was C5 she asked for my autograph. No lie! LOL! Says she heard of me for years. No time to fuck as I was there on business only.

    Barbie aka Heather was the first to approach me at elevator and rode up with me. I won't lie, she was looking smoking hot! She went out of her way to explain the whole TG mess to me. Now I already know the real story, TG is absolutely correct, beitch stole from him. Barbie was more interested in MY opinion than anything else. TG who I know personally is a straight shooter, So Heather is fucked.

    You brother's are doing a great job keeping these chicks in check. I'm semi retired and have fucked way too many girls on Paradise Trail. My reputation will carry on forever. Respect is something that's earned on the trail boy's. Not everybody will ever get to that status on Paradise. These chick's hear C5, TH, SFJ names and BOOM! RESPECT!!

    C5.

  11. #19645
    That is Karrey, she dabbled in porn.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPussyMan  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this bunny (karrey)?

    https://www.watchmyexgf.net/videos/2...fucked-on-her/

  12. #19644
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl but close. Karrey has bad teeth. I know, I've been with Karrey more than once.

    PHFJ Out!
    The 7 minute watchmyexgf video was just a portion of the original 18 minute video which was first posted 49 months ago. It's the same girl. Even in the 18 minute video her teeth had some issues and 4 years without proper dental care could easily do that to someone that had dental issues. How many blond spinners are there that spell their name "Karrey" and have it as a tramp stamp? You can do an Internet Search of "Karrey Smith" and get these results "#hitthequanchallage #texasave #orlandobaby" and "Bunny Simpson Vegas trip".

    The fact that OBT's Bunny / Karrey came from Dallas and one of her videos has both Texas and Orlando in the title and the other video has Bunny in the title makes it certain. If that's not enough, watch the orlandobaby video and you will see the same tramp stamp that's on the 18 minute restaurant video.

    It would be the most remarkable coincidence if it wasn't the same girl.

    She did look better with a few more pounds on her.

  13. #19643
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick lately. She used to be super cool and chill. But she disappeared a while back. I'd like to locate if possible. She used to live around 20th and Nashville. Let me know, thanks!
    She is in Kissimmee. I see her walking often. Promise you.

  14. #19642

    Do

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam  [View Original Post]
    First shout out to TG and ArtInOrlando for the digits. Text her last night and she responded within 5 minutes and told me she was available at the old quad Mcdonalds, then sent me a selfie. When I got there for the scoop she said I was approved by TG and since I already knew about her no LEO check needed. Took her to my room for some 1st date fun and now I see why she gets all the good reviews. Very laid back chic and not a spinner, she's got some nice tits and ass with a belly but that's fine with me. Opted for my usual 1st date BBBJ and like the rest of you was not disappointed. For some reason I took a while and she kept at it and took instructions well. She also pays attention to body reactions as to when to give the boys some attention and switch back to Jr. Then caught every drop of the big bang and even though it was my room she went and got me a towel for clean up. She's been on my bucket list for a while and no regrets.

    Pics? Yes.

    Will Repeat? Yep.

    Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.

    Performance grade? A.

    TMC.
    Standard long distance rates apply? LOL.

  15. #19641

    Tiffany

    First shout out to TG and ArtInOrlando for the digits. Text her last night and she responded within 5 minutes and told me she was available at the old quad Mcdonalds, then sent me a selfie. When I got there for the scoop she said I was approved by TG and since I already knew about her no LEO check needed. Took her to my room for some 1st date fun and now I see why she gets all the good reviews. Very laid back chic and not a spinner, she's got some nice tits and ass with a belly but that's fine with me. Opted for my usual 1st date BBBJ and like the rest of you was not disappointed. For some reason I took a while and she kept at it and took instructions well. She also pays attention to body reactions as to when to give the boys some attention and switch back to Jr. Then caught every drop of the big bang and even though it was my room she went and got me a towel for clean up. She's been on my bucket list for a while and no regrets.

    Pics? Yes.

    Will Repeat? Yep.

    Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.

    Performance grade? A.

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg‎   Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape