Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19610

    Barbie YMMV

    Poor Barbie she is getting slammed really bad in this forum LOL! I don't want to stand up for her or anything like that but I just want to say that she would be the perfect example of YMMV. I was on vacation for a week and a half in FL and while on Orlando I tried to see as many girls as possible and actually I end up picking up Barbie twice and both times she was cool as heck! She had a nice kitty, negotiate the price, and gave really good head. Both times I took her to my hotel room and I never lost any belongs. Again we have to remember at all times that YMMV. LOL.

  2. #19609

    FirstSuccessful, Hopefully First of Many

    Thank you to all the members who sent me digits, I'm from out of town and haven't had the chance to meet all of them. Anyway yesterday I met with lily for a BBBJCIM. Contacted and was able too pick her up and went to a spot where we could be better acquainted. Long story short my headache was gone and lily was on her way. I will repeat for sure. Hopefully it won't be too long before I am able to be back on the paradise trail. I was heading back south on OBT towrds 528 when I passed who I believe to be sherry (thank you to whoever posted all tje face pics relly helpful for someone like me who is from out of town) I was going to stop for my second dream of the day but traffic was horrible and I had to be somewhere anyway it was a pretty successful trip.

  3. #19608
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam  [View Original Post]
    Was out earlier today in the new quad and spotted this sexy red headed WSW in a green spaghetti strap top. Scooped her up near the Taco Bell, a little older up close but still a tight little body on her. Nice chic, very talkative and even warned me she's a dirty talker and if it offends me let her know. Then immediately after that says she's new to this LOL. Opted for a 1st date BBBJ and yeah the carpet matched the drapes. Very good technique with lots of tongue and sucking on the boys ever so gently with lots of dirty talking FIV roaming. Says no pics because she's a daycare teacher and just needs a donations to help with family issues but did ask me to take her digits.

    Pics? No.

    Will Repeat? Sure.

    Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.

    Performance grade? A.

    TMC.
    I've been trying to get back together with her for a while. She must have changed phones. The number I have has been out if service.

  4. #19607

    Crystal

    I saw Crystal this afternoon. She has some superb oral skills. She was wearing a nice long dress with no panties on. Kitty was nice and wet. And she can talk dirty, very hot have me popping quick. Definitely see her again.

  5. #19606

    Drake1132

    Check your inbox.

  6. #19605

    Lindsey

    Dreamt I met up with cute 22 yr-old Lindsey last night for some HA relief. Sexy little silver ring in her lower lip. Personalble and eager to please so we went to her suggested spot where her dream offered good skills and eager to keep my dream positive. Good DT and no-hands effort but just couldn't finish the dream. Maybe the location, first meet, or whatever. But def will see again.

    Found her requirements at 40 coins HA relief and 60 coins for FS a little steep. She has a place over on Dr Phillips for IC but 100/200 BP rates for FS only were not reasonable. Drop those prices to other talent and dreams will continue.

    Mac Out.

  7. #19604

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJim11  [View Original Post]
    This the Crystal you met? Sounds like one of my favorites from when I first explored Orlando. Was seeing her weekly and then she went on vacation never to be heard from again.
    I didn't buy the "I'm new to this" line anyway. Nice chic though.

    TMC.

  8. #19603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you make sure you had all your stuff when she left? Maybe you were lucky and caught her not all bared out.
    I did read the reviews and the main reason it took me 40 minutes. Kept watching her hands and see if she tried anything. She never did. Have been doing this for years and I have learned to never leave anything of value within reach for any SW. Good Luck!

  9. #19602

    Ok will do

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do repeat with this one. If you say she was average, you got her on an off night. I've just about have had more dates with her than any other SW. Hell!! I've even taken her home with me. For me to take a SW to my home, they have to be on top of their game.
    TG you haven't lead me wrong yet, so I will definitely give her another shot, probably this week when I get back into town! Thanks for the advice brother and I'll let you know how it goes!

  10. #19601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Jordan (MJ)

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonS  [View Original Post]
    Went out from 11:30- 1 am. SAW NOTHING. Went all the way to royal and consulate about 10 times. Only saw MJ? Never had a date with her so I didn't scoop. But besides that only 1 other BSW. No thank you. FUCK TONIGHT.
    You can do worse than MJ. She's a nice girl but tries to upsell. The trick is to call her bluff. If she thinks she's going to lose a sale, she'll give in pretty quickly to the standard trail rates.

  11. #19600

    Smh

    Went out from 11:30- 1 am. SAW NOTHING. Went all the way to royal and consulate about 10 times. Only saw MJ? Never had a date with her so I didn't scoop. But besides that only 1 other BSW. No thank you. FUCK TONIGHT.

  12. #19599

    Barbie

    Actually have a chance to post again. The warden watches shit. LOL.

    The planets aligned earlier and I found myself with about 90 minutes to spare.

    Happened to be south, tried the honey that's my side action, no go tonight. So decided to see what was the take out tonight around consulate.

    Met up with Barbie, nice WSW. Say large B small C. Blonde. Average build. She hopped in. After LEO check, compromised on a Jackson for headache relief. Didn't have to give directions, attention was paid to the boys. Now personally I don't care what they do with the kids are delivery as long as its not on me or in the car. LO and behold she was a cannibal. Dropped her off behind the red headed girl.

    Did discuss longer session of hour. Quoted 1. 5 including a trip to Greece. Also has friends available for parties. May have to try that. Alas no phone to contact, damn it. Gave her the burner number. Would I repeat? Yes, if only to have her be a cannibal again. Going to have to work out some time after vacation to see if the rest of her performance is just as good.

    Will try to get the video up soon.

    Will have to update on this one.

    Be safe my friends.

  13. #19598

    This her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam  [View Original Post]
    Was out earlier today in the new quad and spotted this sexy red headed WSW in a green spaghetti strap top. Scooped her up near the Taco Bell, a little older up close but still a tight little body on her. Nice chic, very talkative and even warned me she's a dirty talker and if it offends me let her know. Then immediately after that says she's new to this LOL. Opted for a 1st date BBBJ and yeah the carpet matched the drapes. Very good technique with lots of tongue and sucking on the boys ever so gently with lots of dirty talking FIV roaming. Says no pics because she's a daycare teacher and just needs a donations to help with family issues but did ask me to take her digits.

    Pics? No.

    Will Repeat? Sure.

    Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.

    Performance grade? A.

    TMC.
    This the Crystal you met? Sounds like one of my favorites from when I first explored Orlando. Was seeing her weekly and then she went on vacation never to be heard from again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crystal3.jpg‎  

  14. #19597

    Sodo sighting

    On way home from some errands and catch this tall blonde young WSW in short jean shorts kneehigh white socks and some sort of tank top. Right on the corner of Orange & Michigan as I was turning. Sort of TGTBT but as I did some looping around in the area she was definitely either lost or walking. The closest I got to her again was when I pulled up to Orange from a sidestreet and she was crossing in front of me. I wasn't close enough and I think she took my wave as just letting her cross. She actually walked into the neighborhood and I lost her.

    This isn't commong enough in this area so I'll start running more errands. Does she ring any sort of bell for anyone? I'm not sure if she ended up going to a house in the neighborhood which means she's local to there or if she cut back out to Michigan or to another sidestreet.

  15. #19596

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue  [View Original Post]
    Just had an awesome dream with Barbie. Picked her up by BK south of 528 around 17:45. Did the LEO check and found a secure location. She wanted. 4 but we settled for. 3. She has great oral skills and allot of patience. Enjoyed GFE, BBBJ, DFK for seems like 40 minutes. I just had to give her a tip of. 15. Will repeat if I run into her again.
    Did you make sure you had all your stuff when she left? Maybe you were lucky and caught her not all bared out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape