Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19640

    Maria

    Just passed The Legend Maria on OBT before 7-11 before Landstreet at 7:16 PM Good Luck and Be Safe.

  2. #19639

    Short White in Black Dress

    Hello all. Saw and missed pick up of short hawt WSW in black dress or sundress behind BK and Wendy's in the 7:00 ishPM. Anybody know who she is? Thanks in advance.

  3. #19638

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Jordan (MJ) and while I declined, she still kept a good attitude, even offering up her digits in case I changed my mind.
    Jordan. Good Pussy and Good Fuck!

    TH.

  4. #19637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    No Yelling Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Barbie is one of my regulars and I never had any problems with her. The key is that I don't trust any of these SWs no matter how long I have been seeing or know them. I don't give them money upfront, don't go to their places, and don't let them stay or rest in my room. We get to my room, have fun and they are out. I don't cuddle with them after I am done. With me, it is always YMMV and I am always ready for an unexpected situation with them. If something does not look right, I am out of there. For example, the last week, I was coming from the store, walking to my car, and saw Frankie. First, I thought that it was Nikki the Librarian but when I got close, I realized that it was Frankie. When I wanted to talk to who I thought was Nikki, she started yelling and saying stupid things because we, (Frankie and I), had some past that I never dated her and she was pissed at me for that. She wanted to come to my car and go with me for some fun. I aborted the mission immediately and went back to the store. She was mad furious, screaming, yelling. I went to the bathroom, waited for a little while, came out, jump in my car and disappear. She was looking good though with a nice curvy body and big ass. For everybody and newbie, stay away from Frankie and Jojo. I never heard any good things about them.
    Yeah, you just can't do anything other than the main event, then move on. You can't drop your guard, ever, no matter how great previous encounters have went.

    Likewise, when you find one that's known for making a scene, that's a definite DNPU, no matter how good they look. Any of them that has a habit of drawing attention to themselves exponentially raises the possibility of immediately popping up on uncle's radar, and no one needs that. Those with a reputation for making a scene and / or excessive thieving are to be avoided at all costs.

    I've found a good barometer is how they react if you turn down a date. If they're pleasant about it, it's good for a future session. If they get a case of the ass, I always figure it was for the best, anyway. I recently saw Jordan (MJ) and while I declined, she still kept a good attitude, even offering up her digits in case I changed my mind.

  5. #19636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Was out cruising by consulate and spotted Desiree by BK swung thru and picked her up. Now I've never dated her but always read pretty good things about her, so she jumps in and wasn't all that good looking to me but asks what I'm looking for and I say a nice deep bbj to which she replies 50 coins. I almost laughed her out the car so I tell her 25 coins would be tops for me and she counters with 30 coins if I'm quick um no thanks you can get out I'm not playing the quick game with you and listening to you ***** about me taking to long. I rarely pay over 20 coins and damn sure wasn't about to pony up 10 more for a rush job hit Tiffany up on Edgewater and got my usual great BJ.
    Well played. Rather surprised she didn't take the offer but maybe she's on a downward slide with the previous theft report and all Even with her generally good reputation, don't play her (or anyone else's) game. Make the offer, and if I they don't take it, out the door with them.

  6. #19635

    Desiree

    Was out cruising by consulate and spotted Desiree by BK swung thru and picked her up. Now I've never dated her but always read pretty good things about her, so she jumps in and wasn't all that good looking to me but asks what I'm looking for and I say a nice deep bbj to which she replies 50 coins. I almost laughed her out the car so I tell her 25 coins would be tops for me and she counters with 30 coins if I'm quick um no thanks you can get out I'm not playing the quick game with you and listening to you ***** about me taking to long. I rarely pay over 20 coins and damn sure wasn't about to pony up 10 more for a rush job hit Tiffany up on Edgewater and got my usual great BJ.

  7. #19634

    Barbie and Frankie

    Barbie is one of my regulars and I never had any problems with her. The key is that I don't trust any of these SWs no matter how long I have been seeing or know them. I don't give them money upfront, don't go to their places, and don't let them stay or rest in my room. We get to my room, have fun and they are out. I don't cuddle with them after I am done. With me, it is always YMMV and I am always ready for an unexpected situation with them. If something does not look right, I am out of there. For example, the last week, I was coming from the store, walking to my car, and saw Frankie. First, I thought that it was Nikki the Librarian but when I got close, I realized that it was Frankie. When I wanted to talk to who I thought was Nikki, she started yelling and saying stupid things because we, (Frankie and I), had some past that I never dated her and she was pissed at me for that. She wanted to come to my car and go with me for some fun. I aborted the mission immediately and went back to the store. She was mad furious, screaming, yelling. I went to the bathroom, waited for a little while, came out, jump in my car and disappear. She was looking good though with a nice curvy body and big ass. For everybody and newbie, stay away from Frankie and Jojo. I never heard any good things about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's a good girl till she takes just about everything from your room that's not nailed down. Including the hangers.

    But then she'll blame it on taking to much xanax.

  8. #19633
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  9. #19632

    Bunny / Karrey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPussyMan  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this bunny (karrey)?

    https://www.watchmyexgf.net/videos/2...fucked-on-her/
    Not the same girl but close. Karrey has bad teeth. I know, I've been with Karrey more than once.

    PHFJ Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunny.jpg‎  

  10. #19631
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPussyMan  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this bunny (karrey)?

    https://www.watchmyexgf.net/videos/2...fucked-on-her/
    Yup, it appears to be her. I'm tempted to blow off my work and head back down to Orlando today.

  11. #19630

    Bunny

    Jonah1, your box is full, clear some messages.

  12. #19629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    All of these women are liars and thieves. The only difference is how bad. A while ago, I asked Desiree what happened to her thigh-high black boots she used to wear (it made her very easy to spot). She started b!tching, saying they cost her $200 and someone had stolen them. Maybe it was Nicole who took them.

    It's also worth noting that, many times, these women don't have a secure place for their meager personal belongings, meaning they try to hide them and, invariably, someone finds and takes them. I think that's how Desireee said she lost her boots.

    The bottom line is that life on the street is tough, and survival often means not only ripping off mongers, but each other, as well. Kayla way out on East Colonial is a well-known, big-time liar and thief. The girls on OBT aren't usually that brazen, but they'll still steal if the circumstances are right.
    Candy is king fellas.

    C5.

  13. #19628

    Big Titty Shelly

    Around 6:30 picked up Big Titty Shelly from old quad. Went back to her place because I wanted to stretch out. Outstanding service as always. Started with BBJ to CFS. Greek avail as upgrade. Left. 8 lighter, which was fine for me as I took about 45 min for the dream to finish.

  14. #19627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Desiree and Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonS  [View Original Post]
    Last night was boomin' but I ended up picking heritage Nicole behind bk&wendys. She was crying and super high talking about how Desiree stole $130 from her and she thought they were friends but that she stole her money. So she ended up having people go to Desiree's room and break in and threaten her and take the money back. LOL trail drama. But anyways great headache reliefs for $21. I still have yet to try Desiree but if she's a thieft idk.
    All of these women are liars and thieves. The only difference is how bad. A while ago, I asked Desiree what happened to her thigh-high black boots she used to wear (it made her very easy to spot). She started b!tching, saying they cost her $200 and someone had stolen them. Maybe it was Nicole who took them.

    It's also worth noting that, many times, these women don't have a secure place for their meager personal belongings, meaning they try to hide them and, invariably, someone finds and takes them. I think that's how Desireee said she lost her boots.

    The bottom line is that life on the street is tough, and survival often means not only ripping off mongers, but each other, as well. Kayla way out on East Colonial is a well-known, big-time liar and thief. The girls on OBT aren't usually that brazen, but they'll still steal if the circumstances are right.

  15. #19626
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonS  [View Original Post]
    Last night was boomin' but I ended up picking heritage Nicole behind bk&wendys. She was crying and super high talking about how Desiree stole $130 from her and she thought they were friends but that she stole her money. So she ended up having people go to Desiree's room and break in and threaten her and take the money back. LOL trail drama. But anyways great headache reliefs for $21. I still have yet to try Desiree but if she's a thieft idk.
    That is a shame. Can't really say which is telling the truth as you can't fully trust any SW. I've never met or dreamed with Nicole, but I have several times with Desiree. Every time I've met with Desiree she has been laid back, easy going and polite. Just seems out of character for Desiree, if she in deed did that. At any rate, I typically try to avoid any and all drama (trail related or not).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape