Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 35480
-
10-13-17 19:03 #19655Senior Member

Posts: 1104It was a valid warning. Frankly, I'm more interested in what, exactly, Barbie thought she was going to do with a bunch of generally low-value crap from a motel room. I mean, what's the most someone could get for the stuff from a motel room at a pawn shop or even thrift store? $2. 00 for a half dozen wood hangers and a cheap coffee maker? Doesn't really seem like it would be worth the effort, considering how obvious and tough it would be for someone to lug a sackful of that stuff around.
Originally Posted by TrailGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-17 19:00 #19654Senior Member

Posts: 81Kaylee
Had an awesome time with kaylee a couple days ago. I still can't find another SW with this girls attitude. She is so cool and submissive. Amazing BBBJCIM while giving her backdoor my fingers, even though she didn't want it she took it. At the end she even said " my poor asshole". Super cool girl.
-
10-13-17 16:38 #19653Senior Member

Posts: 65Headinout
Well headin to orlando tonight perhaps theirs a lady who would like to be contacted tonight they or someone who knows them foward their dig, thanks.
To.
-
10-13-17 16:01 #19652Senior Member

Posts: 317Barbie
Barbie is getting slammed by me because of her stealing stuff out my room. Nothing from my personal stuff. She took things such as the coffee maker down to the hangers. Credit to her for admitting to it and did apologize. My beef I still have with her is she seems to have no remorse. Karma came and bit her ass. She lost her phone.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
I'm not trying to stop her business. Just warning my fellow Mongers.
-
10-13-17 15:36 #19651Banned Member

Posts: 1218Heavy Tits
Damn Rm! Great looking photo of those Heavy Tits! Damn!
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
10-13-17 15:03 #19650Senior Member

Posts: 262Shannon in Kissimmee
Thank why'all that gave me the advice on where to find her. Unfortunately she is a shell of her former self. The drugs have destroyed her. Now I know never to go back to Kissimmee when Orlando is so ripe with talent LOL.
At least she gave me a free BJ because she "missed me" so much.
-
10-13-17 13:44 #19649Senior Member

Posts: 262Trail
The trail is popping today. Between Sandlake and Consulate I saw about 10-12 girls all looking hungry for a shot of protein!
-
10-13-17 13:04 #19648Banned Member

Posts: 363Not at first
But open to negotiations. In her words "I can work with you. ".
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
10-13-17 12:59 #19647Banned Member

Posts: 5343Barbie girl
In a SW world. Scooped her today by the WF by Consulate. I got to say, one of the best BBBJwspit that I have had. Nice wet, warm mouth, Beautiful technique and took a good FF'ing. Also nice set of tits as well. Wanted 40, I laughed and offered the going rate and of course she took it. No attitude, no rush or upsell. Def would repeat. No # yet but I gave her my monger # just in case. Dropped her in front of the mall. There was a smoking hot MILF type by the Sunoco walking in front of all the truckers that were parked there.
We were talking on the way back and how reviews are great for business. She did admit to the one where she took a "few" items from a monger's room and yes, she blamed it on the X pills. I truly believe that 90% of these girls will steal from you if you let your guards down. Sure there are ones who are genuinely nice and maybe they would never do it but that's a small %.
-
10-13-17 06:02 #19646Senior Member

Posts: 7357Barbi
Was taking care of business yesterday at Suburban and by the time I got to the elevator to head up to the second floor I was swarmed by 4 ho's. LOL!! One new WSW was standing back observing the scene and asked another girl "who's that" LOL! Once she found out I was C5 she asked for my autograph. No lie! LOL! Says she heard of me for years. No time to fuck as I was there on business only.
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
Barbie aka Heather was the first to approach me at elevator and rode up with me. I won't lie, she was looking smoking hot! She went out of her way to explain the whole TG mess to me. Now I already know the real story, TG is absolutely correct, beitch stole from him. Barbie was more interested in MY opinion than anything else. TG who I know personally is a straight shooter, So Heather is fucked.
You brother's are doing a great job keeping these chicks in check. I'm semi retired and have fucked way too many girls on Paradise Trail. My reputation will carry on forever. Respect is something that's earned on the trail boy's. Not everybody will ever get to that status on Paradise. These chick's hear C5, TH, SFJ names and BOOM! RESPECT!!
C5.
-
10-13-17 05:23 #19645Senior Member

Posts: 57That is Karrey, she dabbled in porn.
Originally Posted by MrPussyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 23:42 #19644

Posts: 640The 7 minute watchmyexgf video was just a portion of the original 18 minute video which was first posted 49 months ago. It's the same girl. Even in the 18 minute video her teeth had some issues and 4 years without proper dental care could easily do that to someone that had dental issues. How many blond spinners are there that spell their name "Karrey" and have it as a tramp stamp? You can do an Internet Search of "Karrey Smith" and get these results "#hitthequanchallage #texasave #orlandobaby" and "Bunny Simpson Vegas trip".
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
The fact that OBT's Bunny / Karrey came from Dallas and one of her videos has both Texas and Orlando in the title and the other video has Bunny in the title makes it certain. If that's not enough, watch the orlandobaby video and you will see the same tramp stamp that's on the 18 minute restaurant video.
It would be the most remarkable coincidence if it wasn't the same girl.
She did look better with a few more pounds on her.
-
10-12-17 22:30 #19643Senior Member

Posts: 56She is in Kissimmee. I see her walking often. Promise you.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 21:43 #19642Banned Member

Posts: 573Do
Standard long distance rates apply? LOL.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 21:32 #19641Banned Member

Posts: 363Tiffany
First shout out to TG and ArtInOrlando for the digits. Text her last night and she responded within 5 minutes and told me she was available at the old quad Mcdonalds, then sent me a selfie. When I got there for the scoop she said I was approved by TG and since I already knew about her no LEO check needed. Took her to my room for some 1st date fun and now I see why she gets all the good reviews. Very laid back chic and not a spinner, she's got some nice tits and ass with a belly but that's fine with me. Opted for my usual 1st date BBBJ and like the rest of you was not disappointed. For some reason I took a while and she kept at it and took instructions well. She also pays attention to body reactions as to when to give the boys some attention and switch back to Jr. Then caught every drop of the big bang and even though it was my room she went and got me a towel for clean up. She's been on my bucket list for a while and no regrets.
Pics? Yes.
Will Repeat? Yep.
Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.
Performance grade? A.
TMC.












Reply With Quote




