Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 35480
-
10-12-17 19:20 #19640Senior Member

Posts: 66Maria
Just passed The Legend Maria on OBT before 7-11 before Landstreet at 7:16 PM Good Luck and Be Safe.
-
10-12-17 19:18 #19639Senior Member

Posts: 66Short White in Black Dress
Hello all. Saw and missed pick up of short hawt WSW in black dress or sundress behind BK and Wendy's in the 7:00 ishPM. Anybody know who she is? Thanks in advance.
-
10-12-17 18:00 #19638Banned Member

Posts: 1218Jordan
Jordan. Good Pussy and Good Fuck!
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
10-12-17 15:18 #19637Senior Member

Posts: 1104No Yelling Zone
Yeah, you just can't do anything other than the main event, then move on. You can't drop your guard, ever, no matter how great previous encounters have went.
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
Likewise, when you find one that's known for making a scene, that's a definite DNPU, no matter how good they look. Any of them that has a habit of drawing attention to themselves exponentially raises the possibility of immediately popping up on uncle's radar, and no one needs that. Those with a reputation for making a scene and / or excessive thieving are to be avoided at all costs.
I've found a good barometer is how they react if you turn down a date. If they're pleasant about it, it's good for a future session. If they get a case of the ass, I always figure it was for the best, anyway. I recently saw Jordan (MJ) and while I declined, she still kept a good attitude, even offering up her digits in case I changed my mind.
-
10-12-17 15:07 #19636Senior Member

Posts: 1104Well played. Rather surprised she didn't take the offer but maybe she's on a downward slide with the previous theft report and all Even with her generally good reputation, don't play her (or anyone else's) game. Make the offer, and if I they don't take it, out the door with them.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 11:14 #19635Senior Member

Posts: 146Desiree
Was out cruising by consulate and spotted Desiree by BK swung thru and picked her up. Now I've never dated her but always read pretty good things about her, so she jumps in and wasn't all that good looking to me but asks what I'm looking for and I say a nice deep bbj to which she replies 50 coins. I almost laughed her out the car so I tell her 25 coins would be tops for me and she counters with 30 coins if I'm quick um no thanks you can get out I'm not playing the quick game with you and listening to you ***** about me taking to long. I rarely pay over 20 coins and damn sure wasn't about to pony up 10 more for a rush job hit Tiffany up on Edgewater and got my usual great BJ.
-
10-12-17 11:02 #19634Senior Member

Posts: 280Barbie and Frankie
Barbie is one of my regulars and I never had any problems with her. The key is that I don't trust any of these SWs no matter how long I have been seeing or know them. I don't give them money upfront, don't go to their places, and don't let them stay or rest in my room. We get to my room, have fun and they are out. I don't cuddle with them after I am done. With me, it is always YMMV and I am always ready for an unexpected situation with them. If something does not look right, I am out of there. For example, the last week, I was coming from the store, walking to my car, and saw Frankie. First, I thought that it was Nikki the Librarian but when I got close, I realized that it was Frankie. When I wanted to talk to who I thought was Nikki, she started yelling and saying stupid things because we, (Frankie and I), had some past that I never dated her and she was pissed at me for that. She wanted to come to my car and go with me for some fun. I aborted the mission immediately and went back to the store. She was mad furious, screaming, yelling. I went to the bathroom, waited for a little while, came out, jump in my car and disappear. She was looking good though with a nice curvy body and big ass. For everybody and newbie, stay away from Frankie and Jojo. I never heard any good things about them.
Originally Posted by TrailGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 10:06 #19633Senior Member

Posts: 730[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
10-12-17 09:48 #19632Senior Member

Posts: 730Bunny / Karrey
Not the same girl but close. Karrey has bad teeth. I know, I've been with Karrey more than once.
Originally Posted by MrPussyMan
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
10-12-17 09:40 #19631

Posts: 640Yup, it appears to be her. I'm tempted to blow off my work and head back down to Orlando today.
Originally Posted by MrPussyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 09:19 #19630

Posts: 640Bunny
Jonah1, your box is full, clear some messages.
-
10-12-17 05:34 #19629Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed
Candy is king fellas.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
10-12-17 03:29 #19628Regular Member

Posts: 6Big Titty Shelly
Around 6:30 picked up Big Titty Shelly from old quad. Went back to her place because I wanted to stretch out. Outstanding service as always. Started with BBJ to CFS. Greek avail as upgrade. Left. 8 lighter, which was fine for me as I took about 45 min for the dream to finish.
-
10-12-17 01:10 #19627Senior Member

Posts: 1104Desiree and Nicole
All of these women are liars and thieves. The only difference is how bad. A while ago, I asked Desiree what happened to her thigh-high black boots she used to wear (it made her very easy to spot). She started b!tching, saying they cost her $200 and someone had stolen them. Maybe it was Nicole who took them.
Originally Posted by BrandonS
[View Original Post]
It's also worth noting that, many times, these women don't have a secure place for their meager personal belongings, meaning they try to hide them and, invariably, someone finds and takes them. I think that's how Desireee said she lost her boots.
The bottom line is that life on the street is tough, and survival often means not only ripping off mongers, but each other, as well. Kayla way out on East Colonial is a well-known, big-time liar and thief. The girls on OBT aren't usually that brazen, but they'll still steal if the circumstances are right.
-
10-11-17 23:51 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 101That is a shame. Can't really say which is telling the truth as you can't fully trust any SW. I've never met or dreamed with Nicole, but I have several times with Desiree. Every time I've met with Desiree she has been laid back, easy going and polite. Just seems out of character for Desiree, if she in deed did that. At any rate, I typically try to avoid any and all drama (trail related or not).
Originally Posted by BrandonS
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





