Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19580

    Midnight run

    Around Consulate at midnight I found Librarian Nikki, Christine aka Kylie, Kiki, Tiffany and 2 others I didn't know. I try to see my girls in rotation, but had to break it and picked up Kiki. Before we got to my room, I told her I needed a GFE. She was more than happy to oblige. Soon as we got to the room we got naked and in the bed. Kiki has such a beautiful body. Just looking at her made me want to bust right then. Clean shaved cooter. She went right to work on me. After about 10 minutes of a wonderful BBBJ, I went down on her. Made her bust twice, then put my cock inside her tight pussy. Many positions were done. When it was time, I pulled out and busted on her little tits.

    We laid for a bit catching our breath, then went to the shower. As she washed my cock I started to get hard again. She made me bust another nut.

    Too bad I had to take her back. Would had loved her to stay.

    Kiki will be a repeat. Maybe tomorrow.

  2. #19579

    PH Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by PassinHoes  [View Original Post]
    But wow, been a long time th fan.

    And this is simpin at a all time high. Seriously give her 200 coins, disrespectfully fuck her, and cut that gps ***** off. Smh.
    PH, Thank you for being a " long time th fan ". Appreciated.

    TH.

  3. #19578

    Xanax

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    You caught her on xanax. She gets that way. Did you see my post last week what she did when with me? All Mongors should be ware of her when she's not acting right.
    From Wikipedia. Xanax. Possible side effects include: Anterograde amnesia and concentration problems. Ataxia, slurred speech. Disinhibition. Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, unsteadiness and impaired coordination, vertigo. Dry mouth (infrequent). Hallucinations (rare). Jaundice (very rare). Skin rash, respiratory depression, constipation. Suicidal ideation or suicide. Urinary retention (infrequent). Paradoxical reactions.

    Side effects from alprazolam. Although unusual, the following paradoxical reactions have been shown to occur: Aggression. Mania, agitation, hyperactivity, and restlessness. Rage, hostility. Twitches and tremor.

    TH.

  4. #19577

    Bad Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMulane  [View Original Post]
    Saw Barbie by the BK so I scooped her up. She has informed me she has lost her phone so the number some of us have will not work. First time meeting her and she quoted an outrageous laughable price for both covered and uncovered which I laughed at. We got to the right price and I parked in one of the best locations ever. No one around at midnight and she kept being paranoid and seeing things. Started the deed and it was ok but kept stopping for her hallucinations. She told me to move down the street to which I complied. Same thing. Starts up and again and she's just annoying and stopping. Finally I just kicked her out cause I couldn't handle it anymore. I guess I got her when her meds were bad.
    You caught her on xanax. She gets that way. Did you see my post last week what she did when with me? All Mongors should be ware of her when she's not acting right.

  5. #19576
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Catching up from a couple days ago. Well she finally got a phone. I had a couple dates with her at a beautiful suite on Idrive. This woman has such a beautiful face I am mesmerized. She is hands down the most innocent and sweetest of all the women I've met on the trail. She's only been a worker for three months and trying real, real hard not to be one. So she is hard to hook up with. One thing. She lost a lot of weight and has saggy breasts and belly skin. If that will be a turn off for you, don't date her.
    Definitely a heavy sleeper.

    Wonderful girl.

    Treat her right guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cassionline (3).jpg‎  

  6. #19575

    Bad Barbie

    Saw Barbie by the BK so I scooped her up. She has informed me she has lost her phone so the number some of us have will not work. First time meeting her and she quoted an outrageous laughable price for both covered and uncovered which I laughed at. We got to the right price and I parked in one of the best locations ever. No one around at midnight and she kept being paranoid and seeing things. Started the deed and it was ok but kept stopping for her hallucinations. She told me to move down the street to which I complied. Same thing. Starts up and again and she's just annoying and stopping. Finally I just kicked her out cause I couldn't handle it anymore. I guess I got her when her meds were bad.

  7. #19574

    Good Luck SG

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Guilty.

    This story starts late December last year. I was fucking Jayda regularly at the time. Was heading south through the numbered streets and spotted a girl sitting, back to a fence along a side street. Head slumped between her legs. I thought she might need help and she did. She was out from candy. Warmed her up, chatted awhile and got her a place to stay. Jayda was furious and melted down, it was cold, she was freezing, it was her birthday, and so on. Then said some things I'm pretty sure she regrets cause I've never spoken to her since.

    Well this girl was not a worker, but was appreciative and banged me good. Nice 37 yr old skinny girl the way I like them. She had a growing addiction and I tried to single-handedly support her but that was not going to work. I told her I could get her some clients by posting a review and she was mortified by the thought. So I kept her to myself for the next few months. She wanted a relationship but I said I couldn't do it while she was using. I helped her get to the clinic. Found rooms for 10 for her to sleep. Helped her find jobs that wouldn't last long with her addiction. I gave her so little though that she had to look elsewhere to support her growing habit and did all kind of bad things. Of course she ended up on extended vacation. Well she just came back and has returned three days now and wants to stay clean. She is up in my neighborhood and still wants a relationship. Today she reunited with her 7 yr old daughter who she was not allowed to see. And it was just so emotional. Her father is ecstatic. I am a hero. He'll let her back into his house. She thought it would take at least 6 months for her to heal the wounds. If she can only stick with it.

    For a while now I've been enjoying the excesses of the fantasy world showcase otherwise known as the infamous Paradise Trail. It's just been getting more and more ridulous to the point of being insane behavior. I bang three or four women a day because I can. I told TH a couple months ago I wasn't enjoying it anymore and his solution was to find more women. New Women. LOL. Well I've done some of that but doesn't seem to help. Seems time to take a break and exit the fantasy world and reenter the world of normal humans again. Be a simple guy with a woman on the side nearby. That is normal. So this woman can be my ticket back to sanity.

    I'll be doing just that. Taking a break. Helping this woman stay clean. Don't have a clue how long it'll last. Maybe only a day. If she starts using, it's over. And I know it takes a special woman to put up with me and I really don't know if she has it in her. Prospects not good for a lengthy relationship. But break needed nonetheless. I want to say my regular providers, unlike Jayda, have been unexpectedly supportive to a large extent. I know many of you would say "who the hell cares what they think? They're hoes' But they have been more than that to me. They've really taken care of me in ways I would not even venture to post about. I am very appreciative of that. They have every right to say "I did such and such for that SOB. I never do that for anybody and now he's taking a hike for some * I know that egos can be fragile, and more importantly cash flow in danger. I have to say the women that I know are remarkable. They struggle every day to survive and also feed their habit. They need to be competitive to flourish. I would like to think they are understanding because I'll be there for them when the time comes. I don't think any of them really enjoys their addiction anymore.

    Guilty. Out. Until?
    SG, Thank you for being a good friend and sharing important info thru PMs. And thank you for the great reports. Enjoyed looking at your amazing photos and reading about your adventures on the Infamous Paradise Trail. Hope everything goes your way cause you've been a good friend. And keep in touch. Good luck my good friend. TH.

  8. #19573

    I normally don't intervene

    But wow, been a long time th fan.

    And this is simpin at a all time high. Seriously give her 200 coins, disrespectfully fuck her, and cut that gps ***** off. Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . Here's what she does to me. We get naked and she lays on me belly to belly. Then she puts a tit in my mouth and says " keep that tit in your mouth " ! And then she grinds on my cock but holds it cause she doesn't want me to fuck her pussy. And every so often sucks and jerks my dick " to keep it hard " . As she grinds on my cock she whispers in my ear ' you got a hard cock " . She does this over and over for about 30 to 45 min til she creams. And when she creams it looks like whipped cream dripping down both legs. Amazing! Then she sucks me off til I bust. She gets nasty and violent at the drop of a hat. And that's the way I like them! She loves being taken out to eat. And once when I told her I couldn't cause I had to meet a " friend " she blew up. She yelled " TH you mother fucker " ! " you're playing me " ! And shaking a fist in my face " I feel like swinging " ! LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.

    TH.

  9. #19572
    The girls must have been out in force last night there was still seven radom on the street this morning at 6:30 from Lockhart all the way up to Sam's Wholesale.

  10. #19571

    Mariam

    Quote Originally Posted by CrLuverGuy  [View Original Post]
    We had a great time also. Did she hit you up for extra as well? Some sob story of family issues. I had a spare Jefferson so ok. Drop off close to no and omw.
    Nope. Mariam, as all the girls I date know or find out early sob stories don't work with me. Kiki found out the hard way.

  11. #19570

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    This report is overdue. I was in the old Q when I saw Barbie. As I had a room close by, took her to my place and work that body well. Ended up releasing all my troubles in her mouth. She is a good girl.
    She's a good girl till she takes just about everything from your room that's not nailed down. Including the hangers.

    But then she'll blame it on taking to much xanax.

  12. #19569

    Lindsay is definitely back

    Came off 528 for one quick look. Pulled up to Taft and there she was walking from the Speedway. I drove to Wells Fargo and got out at the ATM. Perfect timing. She spotted me and walked right over. Sorry group of cars that were lined up waiting for her at the exit! It's funny. She is like as if she has a big sister. The voice and mannerisms are the same, but she is bigger in every way. Still a great girl. She told me the drama behind why she is back, but I didn't really listen to any of it. The ATM only gives $20's, so it was $40 for an amazing BBBJ with swallow. Her walk is the same. Speedway to Waffle House. Incall is available, but at BP rates. If you have it you can reach her at the 9729 number. Good luck.

    To give you an idea of what she looks like now, here is a pic from one of her posts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LindayNow.jpg‎  

  13. #19568

    Good luck

    Changes are always good! Good luck in this next episode of your life, and I hope everything works out great for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Guilty.

    This story starts late December last year. I was fucking Jayda regularly at the time. Was heading south through the numbered streets and spotted a girl sitting, back to a fence along a side street. Head slumped between her legs. I thought she might need help and she did. She was out from candy. Warmed her up, chatted awhile and got her a place to stay. Jayda was furious and melted down, it was cold, she was freezing, it was her birthday, and so on. Then said some things I'm pretty sure she regrets cause I've never spoken to her since.

    Well this girl was not a worker, but was appreciative and banged me good. Nice 37 yr old skinny girl the way I like them. She had a growing addiction and I tried to single-handedly support her but that was not going to work. I told her I could get her some clients by posting a review and she was mortified by the thought. So I kept her to myself for the next few months. She wanted a relationship but I said I couldn't do it while she was using. I helped her get to the clinic. Found rooms for 10 for her to sleep. Helped her find jobs that wouldn't last long with her addiction. I gave her so little though that she had to look elsewhere to support her growing habit and did all kind of bad things. Of course she ended up on extended vacation. Well she just came back and has returned three days now and wants to stay clean. She is up in my neighborhood and still wants a relationship. Today she reunited with her 7 yr old daughter who she was not allowed to see. And it was just so emotional. Her father is ecstatic. I am a hero. He'll let her back into his house. She thought it would take at least 6 months for her to heal the wounds. If she can only stick with it.

    For a while now I've been enjoying the excesses of the fantasy world showcase otherwise known as the infamous Paradise Trail. It's just been getting more and more ridulous to the point of being insane behavior. I bang three or four women a day because I can. I told TH a couple months ago I wasn't enjoying it anymore and his solution was to find more women. New Women. LOL. Well I've done some of that but doesn't seem to help. Seems time to take a break and exit the fantasy world and reenter the world of normal humans again. Be a simple guy with a woman on the side nearby. That is normal. So this woman can be my ticket back to sanity.

    I'll be doing just that. Taking a break. Helping this woman stay clean. Don't have a clue how long it'll last. Maybe only a day. If she starts using, it's over. And I know it takes a special woman to put up with me and I really don't know if she has it in her. Prospects not good for a lengthy relationship. But break needed nonetheless. I want to say my regular providers, unlike Jayda, have been unexpectedly supportive to a large extent. I know many of you would say "who the hell cares what they think? They're hoes' But they have been more than that to me. They've really taken care of me in ways I would not even venture to post about. I am very appreciative of that. They have every right to say "I did such and such for that SOB. I never do that for anybody and now he's taking a hike for some * I know that egos can be fragile, and more importantly cash flow in danger. I have to say the women that I know are remarkable. They struggle every day to survive and also feed their habit. They need to be competitive to flourish. I would like to think they are understanding because I'll be there for them when the time comes. I don't think any of them really enjoys their addiction anymore.

    Guilty. Out. Until?

  14. #19567

    Double take on SOBT

    PLEASE!! Any info on this SW from today at about 11 AM on the Sonoco / Red Roof Inn side of SOBT?

    She had aqua blue slacks or jeans with nipples impressions showing thru on a white (t-shirt?) top with midriff / belly showing.

    I'm guessing about 36/38 C. She had her blond-ish hair pinned up so maybe about shoulder length or a bit longer down.

    If I wasn't in a rush I would have you-turned back to take a pic. Definitely a double take by anyone who has seen or knows this one.

  15. #19566

    Juju

    Met Juju last week by the Sunoco. This time, she recognized me. Took her to my room and as we got inside, she started kissing sensually. Moved to the bed where things heated up very quickly. I cannot get tired of this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jujunew1.jpg‎   jujunew3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape