Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7897
-
10-11-17 15:29 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 390Thanks to you guys I dodged a bullet
I was messaging with her yesterday. She brought up the $100 in advance thing, which I would never do, but your notes made the conversation a lot shorter!
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
Thanks again!
-
10-11-17 14:12 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 380You never know. Maybe her pimp needed drugs ASAP or something. The vindictive side of me wants somebody to take her out to an expensive dinner and leave her there with the check LOL.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
But yeah, she does not look good. Face had a LOT of blemishes and she wasn't walking straight. It's really a shame because the pictures she sent me were really pretty.
-
10-11-17 12:26 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 347Maggie
Damn, I am sorry to hear that, I saw her a year or more ago and she looked great, slightly thicker then I like, but still a strong 7 on the civie scale! She texts about every other week, so I will not backslide!
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
T.
-
10-10-17 14:59 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 380Pulled a Grab-and-Go
So I know it's my fault to begin with. I'm used to using escorts so this is all still new to me. Wanted me to meet her on her street in Maryland Ave, Abigdon. Wanted $140 for the date, no problem. As I'm getting closer, she texts saying that her mom needs to borrow $100 and she was wondering if she could get $100 now and I could give her the $40 later. Me being naive said okay (I KNOW, I KNOW). She walks down and gives me a Dr. Pepper and tells me to hold on to her keys. I got a good look at her face. Yeah, she's come a long way from those pics on SA and the one's she sent via text. You can tell the drugs have taken it's toll. I give her the $100 and says she'll be right back. 10 minutes go by, no answer to my texts. Yup, I got scammed LOL.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
Some of you guys are lucky if you managed to score with her, but she doesn't look good. As she was walking towards my car, I can tell something wasn't quite right with her.
-
10-10-17 14:51 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 380Fake
Fake pics as well. That's for a cam girl from England. Her pics were too good to be true.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/MissReinaT
-
10-10-17 11:32 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 487Scammer Alert
Wants $100 upfront to let her know you're serious.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-8955a791c2e4
-
10-10-17 11:30 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 487She told me the same price. So, I said no and banged three 20 somethings for the same money.
Originally Posted by Iron8025
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 08:25 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 49Saw her a couple times
I saw her a couple times last year. Nice woman and very pretty for her age but wants a lot of money (600). Also very sensitive to smells so you can't use scented soap or deodorant.
Originally Posted by BrokenArrows
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 20:56 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 162Any Intel on These SA Women?
This older one has been around for a while:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-01aa382b3d1f
This one used to be a lot more active:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-d7081560a7d3
This one is eccentric but intriguing:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-294c4cd94c63
-
10-09-17 19:20 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 107Did I really have this conversation with my 20 Year Old SB?
Have to share, just love the situations / conversations that the SD / SB world creates.
Met a 20 yo thin, tall, drop dead beautiful AA SB la few days ago. Chemistry was off the charts. It is her time of the month so FC was not going to happen that evening. During the M&G she made it a point to tell me she was on birth control, which I interpret as an invitation for BB. She asked about money and I told her I would leave her an envelope after the FC.
Anyway we have been texting like teenagers and trying to set a date for the FC, she is very frustrated that she is still out of service.
This morning she texts me and asks me to call her. I did and the conversations follows.
SD: Hey Baby how are you doing.
SB: Fine, but my period is making me crazy.
SD: Sorry.
SB: I was thinking. If you like to ass fuck we can meet anytime and I also give really good blow jobs too.
SD: Can you say that I again? It is a bad connection.
SB: Well if you want to ass fuck me we can meet tonight.
SD: Sorry baby, my only window this week is tomorrow night like we planned.
SB: Well OK, I am really looking forward to seeing you.
SD for once is speechless.
-
10-09-17 11:11 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 487The girls in the second link are a waste of time. They want $$ to go to lunch with you and nothing else.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 18:13 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 380First one is $2-300 for first date. Other dates are $500-$600 for "dinner, drinks, and more time together after. ".
Originally Posted by Jeezy08
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 00:34 #1165Regular Member

Posts: 7Any Luck / Info W / These Gems?
Been away for awhile, but wanted to check in and see if anyone has had luck with these three?
This one is a high roller, but seems to be worth it.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-2e9a282ff91d
Curious about these two: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e3db8656f0ce.
Best ass I've ever seen on a white girl. Met for lunch, wanted $600, told here I would go above $250 and haven't heard back.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-af5d4a4cf31f
-
10-06-17 15:12 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 487Someone posted on the first one and said she was GTG.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 11:48 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 380Info on these 2 and question
I tried doing a search, but nothing came up.
Any info on these girls?
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...2-57c5a91e4f95
Wants $500.
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...7-abc383f415e9
Wants $400.
Question: Lately I've been getting PM'd and Fav'd from girls that live in other states. I do travel for work, but have you guys ever had a chance to meet those girls that are in different states? If so, how was it?










Reply With Quote





