Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 535 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 8022
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1092

    Beware of these Fools

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I did send in my driver license once. I was surprised the booker insisted. Usually, as long as you have a handle anywhere, you are served. Often when I call up any new apartment, they just accept. In the same area like OC, there are surprisingly few operators behind the many apartments. Your phone number may have been in the system many years ago. So I was surprised the guy told me my HX handle wasn't active for 6 months and didn't accept my business. The point of HX, other than the apartments, is that you can see the same girl after a week or ten days until you are tired of her. If I have found 2 or more girls that I liked, six months is easily the time I don't have new networks. A silly HX system. If I want fresh, I can always go for the Asian apartments that are advertised everywhere. Most of the time they don't need references. If you sound right, don't ask too much questions, don't prebook less than 20 minutes, and they are not busy, you get it.

    I figured out that they can't do anything with my driver license. BTW, they will take Costco memberships also, LOL. Of course, I redacted everything except my photo and real name. Nobody can do anything with that. And I'm not a billionaire that they will be interested in. Anybody could have gotten my driver license image when I lost it. Your enemies may make one up too. I figured out that the main reason is that you will be thinking twice before posting reviews, claiming that the pictures are fake. I don't usually do that to anyone. If they don't get my positive endorsement, they already lost, LOL.
    Yeah, this group is a bunch of MORONS. They did the same exact thing to me. They even wanted a paycheck, seriously? Since then, they have ding'd me from 6 different accounts.

  2. #1091
    I did send in my driver license once. I was surprised the booker insisted. Usually, as long as you have a handle anywhere, you are served. Often when I call up any new apartment, they just accept. In the same area like OC, there are surprisingly few operators behind the many apartments. Your phone number may have been in the system many years ago. So I was surprised the guy told me my HX handle wasn't active for 6 months and didn't accept my business. The point of HX, other than the apartments, is that you can see the same girl after a week or ten days until you are tired of her. If I have found 2 or more girls that I liked, six months is easily the time I don't have new networks. A silly HX system. If I want fresh, I can always go for the Asian apartments that are advertised everywhere. Most of the time they don't need references. If you sound right, don't ask too much questions, don't prebook less than 20 minutes, and they are not busy, you get it.

    I figured out that they can't do anything with my driver license. BTW, they will take Costco memberships also, LOL. Of course, I redacted everything except my photo and real name. Nobody can do anything with that. And I'm not a billionaire that they will be interested in. Anybody could have gotten my driver license image when I lost it. Your enemies may make one up too. I figured out that the main reason is that you will be thinking twice before posting reviews, claiming that the pictures are fake. I don't usually do that to anyone. If they don't get my positive endorsement, they already lost, LOL.

  3. #1090
    Regular Member


    Posts: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmul22  [View Original Post]
    So they are still around, just resorting to B&S tactics. Well, it's probably working out for them if they're still practicing it. Maybe your "cute" isn't luring customers in as well as professional model pics.
    I think that applies to all the Chinese houses. They all use the fake pictures of Korean stars and I guess guys continually go for those bait-and-switch pictures. Sad but true.

  4. #1089

    C-orgs

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    "had to" did this back when I first discovered the world of aamp LOL. I didn't know about HX so I had to sent my picture in to 2 different agency. One was Kgirl, and one was with Chinese. Damn I missed the Chinese one in south coast, right next to OCC for those who know what I'm talking about, used to post real picture, and the girls are cute and provide GFE for low price. Mamasan even showed me her selection after my session for next visit. Not sure what happened to them, they started to do non GFE and fake pictures =(.
    So they are still around, just resorting to B&S tactics. Well, it's probably working out for them if they're still practicing it. Maybe your "cute" isn't luring customers in as well as professional model pics.

  5. #1088
    Regular Member


    Posts: 66
    I got a better rate than you, LOL:

    Hi, I'm KimLy NEW to HX.

    Thanks for messaging me.

    Here's all the things I like!

    Full GFE.

    LFK / DFK.

    BBBJ.

    Camel Slides (covered).

    CFS.

    DATY / DATO (on me only).

    69.

    COB.

    CIM.

    MSOG hour only.

    No BBFS, Greek, pictures or video, NO BARE CAMEL SLIDES.

    Hhr $240.

    Hour $340.

    Text me to confirm your appointment don't forget your handle.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaStripper  [View Original Post]
    New girl on HX.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KimLy

    Here are the deets:

    Hi, I'm KimLy NEW to HX.

    Thanks for messaging me.

    Here's all the things I like!

    Full GFE.

    LFK / DFK.

    BBBJ.

    Camel Slides (covered).

    CFS.

    DATY / DATO (on me only).

    69.

    COB.

    CIM.

    MSOG hour only.

    No BBFS, Greek, pictures or video, NO BARE CAMEL SLIDES.

    Hour $400.

    Text me to confirm your appointment don't forget your handle.

    And with that I shall pass! Probably won't even last long on HX! Geebus.

  6. #1087

    Your Coffee shop dream girl.

    New girl on HX.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KimLy

    Here are the deets:

    Hi, I'm KimLy NEW to HX.

    Thanks for messaging me.

    Here's all the things I like!

    Full GFE.

    LFK / DFK.

    BBBJ.

    Camel Slides (covered).

    CFS.

    DATY / DATO (on me only).

    69.

    COB.

    CIM.

    MSOG hour only.

    No BBFS, Greek, pictures or video, NO BARE CAMEL SLIDES.

    Hour $400.

    Text me to confirm your appointment don't forget your handle.

    And with that I shall pass! Probably won't even last long on HX! Geebus.

  7. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdmba  [View Original Post]
    Not good to send pictures. That's why you use HX! Ask the pimps to check your network. If they won't accept it, move on to the next girl.
    "had to" did this back when I first discovered the world of aamp LOL. I didn't know about HX so I had to sent my picture in to 2 different agency. One was Kgirl, and one was with Chinese. Damn I missed the Chinese one in south coast, right next to OCC for those who know what I'm talking about, used to post real picture, and the girls are cute and provide GFE for low price. Mamasan even showed me her selection after my session for next visit. Not sure what happened to them, they started to do non GFE and fake pictures =(.

  8. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Thanks SCJohn for the link. I been offline for several days.

    I didn't know she has a booker LOL. I used to visit her in the past, contacted her directly. Love her damn skill and greek was avail with no extra donation. The only issue I had at first is that she does not see vietnamese guys. I was inside her apt and talked back and forth and finally she agreed to continue under one condition, which is don't say hi to her if I ever see her in public. Not sure why I want to do that in the first place. Wanted to visit again but I heard she is at an AMP now and it is crowded. It is confirmed now that she is working at a parlor, not sure about a booker though as I text her and the way she text is the same as before with me in person haha.
    I think their stable of girls are against seeing viet guys but whatever. NoClue is right though. Like heck I would say hi to them in public. Just maybe make eye contact with a sly smile and move on.

  9. #1084
    Regular Member


    Posts: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    Jdmba, no need. There are plenty of video girls in HX if you know where to find. And then the occasional visit of porn stars, most of them offering videos on HX.

    Kim? Her posts in the pictures are unique. But they are so 2009.
    Yes, I've sessioned with many porn stars on HX, but am just wondering who you were describing in your post?

  10. #1083
    Regular Member


    Posts: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    What are the risk (s) of sending your pic when they want to verified you? One was a agency in a high end apt in southcoast with plenty of pretty kgirls, and one was also agency, Chinese off of backpage. I did this twice and didn't think about it until now =(.
    Not good to send pictures. That's why you use HX! Ask the pimps to check your network. If they won't accept it, move on to the next girl.

  11. #1082
    Jdmba, no need. There are plenty of video girls in HX if you know where to find. And then the occasional visit of porn stars, most of them offering videos on HX.

    Kim? Her posts in the pictures are unique. But they are so 2009.

  12. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaStripper  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. I think I reached out to her (booker) before but got a rejection. Reason: American Born Vietnamese. So, I moved on.
    Thanks SCJohn for the link. I been offline for several days.

    I didn't know she has a booker LOL. I used to visit her in the past, contacted her directly. Love her damn skill and greek was avail with no extra donation. The only issue I had at first is that she does not see vietnamese guys. I was inside her apt and talked back and forth and finally she agreed to continue under one condition, which is don't say hi to her if I ever see her in public. Not sure why I want to do that in the first place. Wanted to visit again but I heard she is at an AMP now and it is crowded. It is confirmed now that she is working at a parlor, not sure about a booker though as I text her and the way she text is the same as before with me in person haha.

  13. #1080
    Regular Member


    Posts: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBingLove1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I'm a newbie on humaniplex but I am NOT a newbie to this world. I've seen hundreds of girls, I've dated a few, I've become friends with a few. I am not new BUT. According to humaniplex I might as well be a 17 year old virgin. I get no responses from provider etc etc. I also don't have any references as I have never done that before. I've always seen girls that don't require it and either repeated with them or deleted numbers. How do you get references? I know I should have done this prior but I just never did and I'm not a big fan on giving away personal info. Any advice would be appreciated.
    My advice is to keep sending PM's until a girl agrees to see you.

    If you recognize any of the girls from your past, just PM them to see if they will add you to their network.

  14. #1079
    Regular Member


    Posts: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I must have totally lost my post in a rush. Let me try again. Life is short. Incidentally, I dropped the greatest amount of cash on a girl on the afternoon of 10/1. Arguably, the $500 handjob with a UCSD blonde freshman was way more expensive but the absolute amount is not the greatest. This is going to happen as I had been looking for the right kind of girl. I am bored with Russian models, Korean GFE and tasty Chinese express. I have seen this girl once before for an audition. I liked her, who looked like a clueless school girl but build like a sex doll with everything real and natural. But I am not sure if she will delivery everything I wanted. Because of this, when she popped up all of a sudden, I drove a hard bargain. The full package with extra and video added up to $$ I did PM on my phone while parked and texted while driving. Added to the equation was a bad google assistant who doesn't really understand my accent. I walked away from the bargain twice, politely.

    She is an HX speciality, 19/20 white girl, who offers video. As promised, she waited for me to set up the camera on a stand and left it on. When we started I took out my phone for close up of everything that I did. She was a bit shy and uneasy at first when her face was right in front of my phone but soon became more comfortable. My Depo and Levita did their job this time, so much that I pulled out and asked for an HE. I told her I didn't want to kill her. She said I wasn't. So I went back in again. After a lot of spooning and flat ironing, I finally did the job and she felt mission completed. She wasn't too much of a GFE last time but this time if I wasn't sucking her face at her back I was DFKing her in front.

    I am so horny whenever I look at our video on my phone. I can't wait to see her again, with a script, a few lines for her, costume and maybe props. Life is short but I feel immortalized in bits.
    So who is the girl? URL please.

  15. #1078
    Regular Member


    Posts: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I must have totally lost my post in a rush. Let me try again. Life is short. Incidentally, I dropped the greatest amount of cash on a girl on the afternoon of 10/1. Arguably, the $500 handjob with a UCSD blonde freshman was way more expensive but the absolute amount is not the greatest. This is going to happen as I had been looking for the right kind of girl. I am bored with Russian models, Korean GFE and tasty Chinese express. I have seen this girl once before for an audition. I liked her, who looked like a clueless school girl but build like a sex doll with everything real and natural. But I am not sure if she will delivery everything I wanted. Because of this, when she popped up all of a sudden, I drove a hard bargain. The full package with extra and video added up to $$ I did PM on my phone while parked and texted while driving. Added to the equation was a bad google assistant who doesn't really understand my accent. I walked away from the bargain twice, politely.

    She is an HX speciality, 19/20 white girl, who offers video. As promised, she waited for me to set up the camera on a stand and left it on. When we started I took out my phone for close up of everything that I did. She was a bit shy and uneasy at first when her face was right in front of my phone but soon became more comfortable. My Depo and Levita did their job this time, so much that I pulled out and asked for an HE. I told her I didn't want to kill her. She said I wasn't. So I went back in again. After a lot of spooning and flat ironing, I finally did the job and she felt mission completed. She wasn't too much of a GFE last time but this time if I wasn't sucking her face at her back I was DFKing her in front.

    I am so horny whenever I look at our video on my phone. I can't wait to see her again, with a script, a few lines for her, costume and maybe props. Life is short but I feel immortalized in bits.
    Who is she? Can you provide her URL?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape