Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 8022
-
10-10-17 21:41 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 895Beware of these Fools
Yeah, this group is a bunch of MORONS. They did the same exact thing to me. They even wanted a paycheck, seriously? Since then, they have ding'd me from 6 different accounts.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 11:57 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 1954I did send in my driver license once. I was surprised the booker insisted. Usually, as long as you have a handle anywhere, you are served. Often when I call up any new apartment, they just accept. In the same area like OC, there are surprisingly few operators behind the many apartments. Your phone number may have been in the system many years ago. So I was surprised the guy told me my HX handle wasn't active for 6 months and didn't accept my business. The point of HX, other than the apartments, is that you can see the same girl after a week or ten days until you are tired of her. If I have found 2 or more girls that I liked, six months is easily the time I don't have new networks. A silly HX system. If I want fresh, I can always go for the Asian apartments that are advertised everywhere. Most of the time they don't need references. If you sound right, don't ask too much questions, don't prebook less than 20 minutes, and they are not busy, you get it.
I figured out that they can't do anything with my driver license. BTW, they will take Costco memberships also, LOL. Of course, I redacted everything except my photo and real name. Nobody can do anything with that. And I'm not a billionaire that they will be interested in. Anybody could have gotten my driver license image when I lost it. Your enemies may make one up too. I figured out that the main reason is that you will be thinking twice before posting reviews, claiming that the pictures are fake. I don't usually do that to anyone. If they don't get my positive endorsement, they already lost, LOL.
-
10-09-17 20:38 #1090Regular Member

Posts: 66I think that applies to all the Chinese houses. They all use the fake pictures of Korean stars and I guess guys continually go for those bait-and-switch pictures. Sad but true.
Originally Posted by Xmul22
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 17:03 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 122C-orgs
So they are still around, just resorting to B&S tactics. Well, it's probably working out for them if they're still practicing it. Maybe your "cute" isn't luring customers in as well as professional model pics.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 01:17 #1088Regular Member

Posts: 66I got a better rate than you, LOL:
Hi, I'm KimLy NEW to HX.
Thanks for messaging me.
Here's all the things I like!
Full GFE.
LFK / DFK.
BBBJ.
Camel Slides (covered).
CFS.
DATY / DATO (on me only).
69.
COB.
CIM.
MSOG hour only.
No BBFS, Greek, pictures or video, NO BARE CAMEL SLIDES.
Hhr $240.
Hour $340.
Text me to confirm your appointment don't forget your handle.
Originally Posted by JackDaStripper
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 00:31 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 161Your Coffee shop dream girl.
New girl on HX.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KimLy
Here are the deets:
Hi, I'm KimLy NEW to HX.
Thanks for messaging me.
Here's all the things I like!
Full GFE.
LFK / DFK.
BBBJ.
Camel Slides (covered).
CFS.
DATY / DATO (on me only).
69.
COB.
CIM.
MSOG hour only.
No BBFS, Greek, pictures or video, NO BARE CAMEL SLIDES.
Hour $400.
Text me to confirm your appointment don't forget your handle.
And with that I shall pass! Probably won't even last long on HX! Geebus.
-
10-09-17 00:12 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 577"had to" did this back when I first discovered the world of aamp LOL. I didn't know about HX so I had to sent my picture in to 2 different agency. One was Kgirl, and one was with Chinese. Damn I missed the Chinese one in south coast, right next to OCC for those who know what I'm talking about, used to post real picture, and the girls are cute and provide GFE for low price. Mamasan even showed me her selection after my session for next visit. Not sure what happened to them, they started to do non GFE and fake pictures =(.
Originally Posted by Jdmba
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 14:58 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 161I think their stable of girls are against seeing viet guys but whatever. NoClue is right though. Like heck I would say hi to them in public. Just maybe make eye contact with a sly smile and move on.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 12:02 #1084Regular Member

Posts: 66Yes, I've sessioned with many porn stars on HX, but am just wondering who you were describing in your post?
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 11:42 #1083Regular Member

Posts: 66Not good to send pictures. That's why you use HX! Ask the pimps to check your network. If they won't accept it, move on to the next girl.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 03:02 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 1954Jdmba, no need. There are plenty of video girls in HX if you know where to find. And then the occasional visit of porn stars, most of them offering videos on HX.
Kim? Her posts in the pictures are unique. But they are so 2009.
-
10-06-17 02:22 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks SCJohn for the link. I been offline for several days.
Originally Posted by JackDaStripper
[View Original Post]
I didn't know she has a booker LOL. I used to visit her in the past, contacted her directly. Love her damn skill and greek was avail with no extra donation. The only issue I had at first is that she does not see vietnamese guys. I was inside her apt and talked back and forth and finally she agreed to continue under one condition, which is don't say hi to her if I ever see her in public. Not sure why I want to do that in the first place. Wanted to visit again but I heard she is at an AMP now and it is crowded. It is confirmed now that she is working at a parlor, not sure about a booker though as I text her and the way she text is the same as before with me in person haha.
-
10-06-17 01:47 #1080Regular Member

Posts: 66My advice is to keep sending PM's until a girl agrees to see you.
Originally Posted by BadaBingLove1
[View Original Post]
If you recognize any of the girls from your past, just PM them to see if they will add you to their network.
-
10-05-17 23:28 #1079Regular Member

Posts: 66So who is the girl? URL please.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 23:21 #1078Regular Member

Posts: 66Who is she? Can you provide her URL?
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




