Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 9866
-
10-10-17 18:01 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 351I haven't been on here much of late but had to chime in here. Your negative comments about Deb and SS were uncalled for to begin with. I, also, know Deb, used to see her quite often, haven't lately for reasons that are of no consequences now, but I will say much of the time I spent with Deb had not as much to do with sex as it did with spending pleasant time together. Granted she is not a 10, but I have found that often the prettier and sexier they are the worse the experience. I found Deb's body to be pleasing to me and that's all that matters. Her personality was also pleasing and she was always welcoming. In many visits, I never left feeling less than a lot better than when I arrived.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
I was not there for psychological help, nor did I receive it, but we did have some nice personal conversations as well as some very satisfying sex. I found Ss's report very believable and credible, and could easily see Deb providing the help he sought. If you give her the chance, she is not simply all about the sex or even all about the dollars. I wish there were more like her, but I haven't found them.
I hope circumstances will allow for me to resume the visits at some point. She sure brightened up a lot of my days.
-
10-10-17 09:21 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 125Three stooges quote.
Forget which episode.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 00:22 #4584Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844I think you are being really harsh with SS
He lost his wife to cancer and needed someone to talk to. How is that deranged? I don't get it. Oh well life goes on. I will see SS again. It's really nice to meet someone cool like he is where it's more than about the sex. Xoxo.
-
10-09-17 21:19 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 2099The real deal is: she don't get paid till she sucks & fucks me, if first she don't succeed she keeps on sucking till she does suck seed.
Originally Posted by Knottellin
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 19:40 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 427SS, So do not know if I even believe you, and I don't care. No one shittin on Deb, the post was very suspicious and your story about it does not meld together. Yes I know Deb and know she is a very nice person, so I do not need your friggin mouthoff. So, if your posts are true, then I was right on the mark, you do have deep emotional issues that you really need help with. I can tell you are just ripe to have road rage, so do not take it out on anyone. BTW if any of your story is true, god bless you wife.
Originally Posted by SmittySees
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 21:29 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 2199Amen!
Originally Posted by Knottellin
[View Original Post]
(+ way over 10 characters).
-
10-08-17 20:05 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 106Apparently none of y'all know the real deal. To quote a wise man:
You don't pay a ho to fuck you, you pay her to leave.
-
10-08-17 16:59 #4579Banned Member

Posts: 393My Comments
Not butthurt at all just can't stand arrogant assholes like yourself. You make statements that do nothing but boost your own ego and seeing it on the internet must swell your head even more. My comments are not based on my feelings or my looks, they are based on your arrogant statements, you think cause your young and good looking(your claim) that you are getting extras that no one else has received? My mistake you're stupid too and obviously very hung up on yourself. You have jumped to several conclusions none of which are correct just another sign of how you are hung up on yourself. It is actually pretty pathetic, I ALMOST feel sorry for you ALMOST.
Originally Posted by NewOld
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 16:55 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the psych advice. Deb was second lady I visited after losing my wife a year over a year ago to cancer that I watched take her over 2 years so I looked to BP and TER them etc and this forum to find some companionship as the dating scene at 50 is a horror show, I read the worcester forums mainly as I am closer to Worc than Boston. Debbis name came up on the forum and several pm conversations I have with members here. So I nervously called her and she was very nice. Deb will tell you herself she is not a 10 and I am not the kind of guy that knows what the hell to do with a 10 if I found one anyways and my type is curvy and Deb filled that bill well.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
I have seen Deb 3 times in total and each time I felt more emotionally connected to her and I know that is not something that could have a good end in this sport so I have stayed away since I ran to her a few Friday nights ago after an emotional week with more deaths in my life. She was beautiful and welcoming and caring and we talked about a lot of things I don't have anyone to express them to and she didn't rush me out the door when more than my allotted time has passed she actually listened and cared.
Anyone that wants to shit on this nice lady obviously doesn't know her or know her well. I will stand by my reviews that she is a beautiful curvy caring woman who has a lot to offer in life. And when I can separate feelings for certain providers I will certainly see her again.
-
10-08-17 16:16 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 125I have sex every day.
Variety is nice though.
My point about the sitting up was that usually the women have such a problem with it. Not sure why. I assume it has something to do with fearing a raid or something amd it's harder to cover up quickly, or maybe they feel you're being a bit aggressive. So it was nice to be invited up.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 15:48 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 2199Jimmy, while I'm genuinely surprised how little, IMHO, NewOld needs to make him happy (there are scores of young women who dream of marrying a man who is so easily satisfied) paying for sex has nothing to do with your looks. Well, maybe with your looks it does, I don't know anything about that, but don't paint us all with that brush.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
Most of men who pay for sex are married (ask any lady) and supplement something they can't get at home. Those who are not often are just interested in clearing out their heads or discreetly acting out some fantasies or just don't feel like experiencing the pressure to perform. Some indeed are ugly but they are significant minority, like maybe 15%, 20% at the most.
-
10-08-17 14:42 #4575Banned Member

Posts: 251Lol
You paid for a kiss on the cheek and a handjob and thinks she digs you because she called you handsome when she does that everyone since its her job to flirt and take your money and your posting here about as if your fucking brad pitt because your handjob was standing up and others laying down. End of the day its a fucking handjob LOL. Seriously.
Originally Posted by NewOld
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 13:24 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 125This is fairly simple.
Why does charlie sheen get hookers? Or anyone else that could have anyone?
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
It's convenient. Easy. Cheap. No strings attached. You sound triggered and butthurt. I'm sorry you don't understand how the world works, Even at your presumably advanced age. An uglier person like yourself (again, I'm just assuming this from your very morose response) would not walk into a bar and leave with a woman. It would take you time. Even good looking guys don't always score.
And then of course there's someone's marital situation, hating drunk girls, don't like going out,. Plenty of other factors apparently way outside your pinhole scope of the world that make mp's desirable.
You're absolutely adorable. No matter how ugly you sound.
-
10-08-17 13:06 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 74Deb?
Who is this Deb you speak of?
How old is she?
What is her body like?
What's her location?
On another note I think our local basketball team should be good this year! Go Celtics!
.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 12:52 #4572Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Hi Fuhgetaboudit
I don't have any other handles except except this one. It'd be silly of me to pretend to be a monger reviewing myself. I have plenty of reviews on this site and I'm pretty sure everyone knows my by now LOL and whether they want to see me or not. The guy in question is very nice and new at hobbying, although he can speak for himself. He just pmed me. I will pm him back letting him know about your post and maybe or maybe not he will respond. Hope you have a wonderful day and maybe you should see me yourself! Xoxo Debbie.













Reply With Quote





