Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 9866
-
10-08-17 11:43 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 427Supposedlies Galore, Deb Is That You?
SS, Deb, is that you, in one of your many screen names? Supposedly, 5 weeks ago you see an ad and supposedly find her interesting and supposedly may visit her, 4 weeks ago you supposedly go to see her, and before today you have supposedly already fallen deeply for her. Either you are she, or you are a monger with other deep emotional issues and need to desperately seek some help.
Originally Posted by SmittySees
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 06:56 #4570Banned Member

Posts: 393Young and Dumb
Here is the flaw in your thinking, if you are so good looking why can't you get women with out paying for it? You may have good looks but it is very obvious that you have zero game.
Originally Posted by NewOld
[View Original Post]
The way men and women think is a left brain / right brain thing. The ugliest guy in the world can attract very hot women if he has confidence and the gift of gab because that is what turns women on.
Believe me any of us could go to C & are and get a HJ sitting up instead of laying down, your not getting or hearing anything that the 100 guys before you didn't get.
-
09-29-17 14:59 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 100Typo vs parsing (or, why the F did it not display what I typed)
I think you may have run into a parsing issue. The BBCode parsing is a pain sometimes, altering what you typed. I seem to run into this every time I try to do the silly cub-scout $ pseudo-cipher, or throw in a simple emoji, like what should be a wink after this sentence but won't even show up. So as a general rule, you should hit that Preview Report button and check it before uploading, to avoid any surprises.
Originally Posted by SL1983
[View Original Post]
But just for grins, here's how it changes multiple dollar signs. On each line the numeral indicates how many $ I actually typed, then I let it parse / change / mangle the results accordingly.
1 - $.
2 - $$.
3 - $$.
4 - $$.
5 - $$.
It appears, having previewed it, that anything more than two gets cut down to two. And it added those blank lines and trailing periods all on its own. Because it's super helpful.
And for comparison here's the behavior if you do the same thing with another symbol, such as the question mark or pound, or put them all on the same line, so it is maddeningly inconsistent.
1 - $ 2 - $$ 3 - $$$ 4 - $$ 5 - $$.
1 - ? 2 - ?? 3 - ? 4 - ? 5 - ?
1 - # 2 - ## 3 - # 4 - # 5 - #.
In this case it kept my three dollar signs but not four or five (perhaps because they weren't at an end-of-line? But for the other symbols, decided to cut my three and four repeats down to only one. And gave me a period for the $ and # but not the?. (Oh, and there was a space before the? At the end of that last sentence, but that got whacked, too. So it's doing some kind of full-sentence cleanup and auto-cap on the next word.).
The only way I've found to avoid this is to use the noparse BBcode tag so it just leaves things as you type them.
1 - $ 2 - $$ 3 - $$$ 4 - $$$$ 5 - $$$$$
1 - ? 2 - ?? 3 - ??? 4 - ???? 5 - ?????
1 - # 2 - ## 3 - ### 4 - #### 5 - #####
;)
Sorry if this post is crap, it's a pet peeve of mine (and a slow day here). But if helps even one member it was worth it!
-
08-28-17 01:21 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 79Yes I did, I read them all
I read them all.
I don't want to discourage you from sharing your info. What I am saying is you SHOULD share your information like so many others here do.
Instead, you are asking other contributors to risk giving you an UTR contact or otherwise unknown jem in exchange for a "Maybe Jem" from you. You haven't written enough reviews for me to tell if we like the same type of experiences. I can't tell if a girl you think is hot is a girl that I think is hot. I observe reviewer comments. Then I compare the observations to my own. I seek out new girls based on reviews from members that I think have similar tastes. In other words, when a reviewer says she's hot and I see the same girl and I also think she is hot.
So post a few more. Let's all see what you think of a few different women or massage parlors. Post one of your super secret unicorns. If a few other members think you are legit, then you are.
The wealth of information you posted was for massage establishments that have been reviewed here and elsewhere many times. On two occasions (out of 3) you offered extra super secret information in exchange to users willing to also disclose off the board finds.
Post 10814: you wrote "I have not tried but did call and the woman who picks up on the other end speaks Chinese. Location is near BU. Gut feeling is that they are legit and trying to build up clientele but are very cautious given what happened with Amy's. Their pics look fake though".
Post 10824: you wrote ".
Offer.
I have intel regarding some ads I've never seen reviews for:
-Allston / Brighton Asians that advertise three girls.
-Russian / Ukrainian / Eastern European on BP with fake photos.
-Fragrance in C-Town is a good alternative to 40 Har* - for the right number you can get top off, pants down, DATY, FIV, etc; providers are mostly in their 40's; one of them looked like in their 30's.
You'll have to PM me with an exchange offer for the first two, as there have been no reviews for either (I've searched) and thus there is a premium for that info. ".
Post 10814: your wrote "I have not tried but did call and the woman who picks up on the other end speaks Chinese. Location is near BU. Gut feeling is that they are legit and trying to build up clientele but are very cautious given what happened with Amy's. Their pics look fake though. ".
Originally Posted by KrazyKo
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-17 14:27 #4567Regular Member

Posts: 15Did you bother to read one of my 3 posts? I shared a ton of info on the Boston AMPs. I also shared info about Fragrance in the post that you called me out on. I suggest you take the Admin's advice and cool it with the name-calling. It doesn't do you any favors. ;.
Originally Posted by FroHike
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 15:32 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 79From BP Posts (My Response to recent chastising)
I am fairly sure that there are a lot of Trolls and COPS that have membership here that have been members far longer then I have. That doesn't mean that they should get more respect. Especially when the user I responded to has 3 posts to his credit. Further, the post I responded to being an offer to disclose information via PM on the condition that the request include valid info as a trade! The supposed valuable information he has being about an AMP that follows an advertising pattern similar to an AMP that was busted.
My thoughts are aligned with the spirit of this site- share information that helps in finding quality experiences. Share information about rip-offs and safety. Only disclosing critical information via PM defeats the purpose of the forum.
Deleted by Admin.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
FYI, that "troll" or "cop" has been a member longer than you.
A2.
-
08-26-17 09:41 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 74Picgate
Yah! You fuckers need to calm the fuck down. Mr. Goodell, I mean, A2 has spoken!
-
08-24-17 14:17 #4564Administrator

Posts: 5255Knock it off
We draw the line at violence, we have always drawn the line there. You are both on each others ignore lists now, which is why you can't see each other. I'm sure in about 3 seconds you will figure out how to get around that. Once you do, then it's Violating Admin Ignore and if you do that one time I ban you.
So, the choice is, shut the fuck up about each other or get banned. Personally I could give a shit less which you choose.
A2
-
08-24-17 06:22 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 2099[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-24-17 04:01 #4562

Posts: 425Internet tough guy! Hahahahahaha
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-23-17 18:59 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 2099Hey
How many times have you said
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Yet here you are finally telling the truth & admitting that you are a rat & talk to the gilrs, download & show them the pictures others take. Now don't you feel better, & it's been to way more than just Michaela!
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
All you do is just blah blah blah with no back or proof cause if you tried it would just show you as the lying motherfucker rat you are, but you are welcomed to try quote my posts & show where when & how but you won't as it would just prove you wrong along.
So you'll know I keep my word, here you are showing how when & where you've been the little lying rat you are.
Stop downloading the pictures I post & showing them to the girls, or is this not you that downloaded a picture I took of Sammy.
That's a picture I took in my vehicle of Sammy from this post
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
You did the same thing with Tabby & I didn't even take or post pictures of her.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Downloading pictures that others post & showing them to girls is a pretty low thing to do.
Yes you have many many times.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
There's more & if you want say the word & I'll show those posts also, so until you say how you know the above (we all know now) I will regurgitate it every time you post about this subject.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Love internet tough guys like you they shout the loudest online & cry the loudest when they get the shit stomped out them by someone. I seen what you posted before you sackless biatch go back to sucking Bbheadz little black dick you scum eating rat.
BTW glad to see I'm on your ignore list, just another one of your fucking lies.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 12:29 #4560

Posts: 425Pussy
You are the Rat!
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
I have never talked to any of the girls about anyone except YOU(and only Michaela) ! And that is only because you ratted me out to Michaela, she even told me you did !!!..You gave her my username and told her to check the site and see for herself !
I have not shown any pictures to any of the girls,but you know that already(just trying to deflect from the"FACT" that you do...lol) because you talk to them about it...Hahahahahahahahaha
Every time you get caught ratting on someone,you try and turn it around...fucking punk
I have never outed you,you out yourself you fucking loser...Its in your posts for everyone to see !
You stated in your own words that you talked to Michaela about me.
Remember the last time you tried saying you were not a rat and the guy you said who could prove it wrote: You and him are good,as long as you stop rating on and trying to get people arrested ? THAT WAS FUCKING PRICELESS....WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You stated in your own words that you talked to Tabby about me. Then you were begging her to call you,saying you did not post pics. of her and then posted the names of people who did..If you were really trying to help someone out then you would have said ,go to the picture section but you posted our usernames trying to score points with her in hopes that she would call you...It didn't work...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You also wrote : if Tabby only knew who really posted pics. of her,i wonder if she would keep seeing them...You texted her and told her my username and that of other Mongers that did also,all in the hopes that she would call you....fucking rat
I am going to see her again today,she won't see you because i guess she does not fuck rats...lmao
even SW have some morals...Hahaha
No more silly internet beef,i am not going to go back and forth. I know you love having"Internet fights" because thats what cowards do !
Breaking bad said it best ! Do you use Tampons or Maxi pads ?...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
-
08-23-17 00:55 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 2099Rat piece of shit
Nah man you got it wrong again, was just answering a question asked by Bowler2016
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by Bowler2016
[View Original Post]
Just helping a brother out leading him to Tabby's pictures, if you have a problem with that tuff shit. By the way shit for brains there are only two members that posted her pictures.
It's pathetic how you try twisting what was said as compared to what was actually posted with your lying mouth, here I'll help you out again
.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Stop downloading the pictures I post & showing them to the girls, or is this not you that downloaded a picture I took of Sammy.
.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
That's a picture I took in my vehicle of Sammy from this post
.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Downloading pictures that others post & showing them to girls is a pretty low thing to do.
Yes you have many many times.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
Until you say how you know the above I will regurgitate it every time you post about this subject. Do you still think anyone believes that you don't talk to the girls about me, what a fucking joke you are.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 22:58 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 2198I wish I could use a thumbs up sign here. How about it A2?
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 15:05 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 889Where are the reviews?
Is it just me or in the last year reviews (good ones) just totally disappeared?
It's just you. It pisses guys like you off that you're not allowed to be a dick so you complain that the forum has gone downhill.
It hasn't.
A2










Reply With Quote





