Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 736 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4923
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I went back later that night, and the next night, but no sign of her (or anyone else worthwhile). I don't suppose you got her number?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    No, no such luck. She said she just lost it the day before. Or so the story goes!

  2. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was out in the Newmarket area on Saturday night and holy shit, you guys are brave. I grew up in Lawrence and even I was a bit nervous around the Mobil station. All I thought of was that previous poster who said "they don't call it methadone mile for nothing". Tons of people just sitting curbside looking like they were packing it in for the night to sleep on the sidewalk.

    I am far too nervous to actually pick anyone up but I occasionally like to cruise the areas to check out the girls. I typically only do one pass to not draw attention from LEO and have only saw a handful of definite SW, mostly on BHA. Saturday night was different because thst was the first time I saw so many people in one area. Perhaps normal for a Sat night?

    Anyway, my post is not a review but a props to those who have the balls to scoop them. I probably would grab one if I was certain she was legit and no LEO around but I am not good at noticing surroundings enough. I'm certain I'd be the guy busted because I didn't notice the undercover 20 feet away.

    That said, almost certain I picked one up because I dropped her off at BW and she told me how she has been clean for however long. I was going to hint around but I had an annoying pax in the back seat already as part of the pool ride. Oh well. Just sharing my limited experiences so far while driving in the city. More SW should take rideshare because I'd definitely take them up on it if they're already in car. Definitely too scared to pick them up on my own LOL.
    Newmarket has less patrol than BHA and Dot Ave since less violent crime happens around that area. Cops are constantly sent over to BHA and Dot Ave for crimes like stabbings, shootings, robberies so they are usually taken out of that area. But of course stings and such can happen but they are much less in that area.

    Do yourself a favor and don't hint around with passengers in your car there is a lot of addicts in that area who are trying to recover and many who don't do this kind of stuff. Unless they said something obvious please don't you'll find yourself in a bad situation.

  3. #4921

    My New Best Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    She is 24 I think. Blonde / brown hair. White.

    I have her FB and number.
    Brittany is cute, I sure would like to make her my new best friend.

  4. #4920
    I was out in the Newmarket area on Saturday night and holy shit, you guys are brave. I grew up in Lawrence and even I was a bit nervous around the Mobil station. All I thought of was that previous poster who said "they don't call it methadone mile for nothing". Tons of people just sitting curbside looking like they were packing it in for the night to sleep on the sidewalk.

    I am far too nervous to actually pick anyone up but I occasionally like to cruise the areas to check out the girls. I typically only do one pass to not draw attention from LEO and have only saw a handful of definite SW, mostly on BHA. Saturday night was different because thst was the first time I saw so many people in one area. Perhaps normal for a Sat night?

    Anyway, my post is not a review but a props to those who have the balls to scoop them. I probably would grab one if I was certain she was legit and no LEO around but I am not good at noticing surroundings enough. I'm certain I'd be the guy busted because I didn't notice the undercover 20 feet away.

    That said, almost certain I picked one up because I dropped her off at BW and she told me how she has been clean for however long. I was going to hint around but I had an annoying pax in the back seat already as part of the pool ride. Oh well. Just sharing my limited experiences so far while driving in the city. More SW should take rideshare because I'd definitely take them up on it if they're already in car. Definitely too scared to pick them up on my own LOL.

  5. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack351  [View Original Post]
    I seen her recently. Name is Katie. Picked her up in Sunoco parking lot and took her to a nearby side street. On way there she said she remembered me (mistaked me for someone else) and said 20? Of course I agreed Dt, cim, not a clock watcher. Great service so I tipped her 10 for a total of 30.
    I went back later that night, and the next night, but no sign of her (or anyone else worthwhile). I don't suppose you got her number?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  6. #4918
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentWonka007  [View Original Post]
    Where a solid stroll there, if at all?

    Just Bway?
    Chelsea is full of undercovers and cops, you've been warned. Very small and they watch you very easily if you make more than one pass.

  7. #4917

    Newmarket Square

    A lot of LEO activity at newmarket around 1 am tonight. It was my first time driving around there. Is LEO there often? Whens the best time to check that area out?

  8. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetStalk  [View Original Post]
    I would say Chelsea. I don't see them much elsewhere.
    Where a solid stroll there, if at all?

    Just Bway?

  9. #4915
    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    Went by newmarket sq. Picked her up, . 3 BBBJ no cim.
    Looks good. Midday pickup?

  10. #4914
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMan411  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has any advice in finding any younger LSW, I'm a huge fan of latinas, ecspecially younger ones and I have been driving around dot ans blu hills alot and haven't had any luck. Anybody know a spot? Or have a number? Any help would be appreciated.
    Seen one on BHA & Devon. She was so hot, I was convinced she was LEO. But I rolled by her with another SW in passenger seat and no follow so maybe not? So wanted to swap out but I was convinced too hot to be as but she even waved on my way home after dropping off. Grr.

    As to my pickup. Forget name, but big boobs, older, said she was from Lynn. Went to side street close by, no cim, a little "teethy" for my liking but she got the job done without complaint for 20 spot.

  11. #4913
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I was over by Newmarket on business today, and spotted this girl. Didn't have time to play, and couldn't even stop to talk because Uncle LEO was nearby. Looked real cute though. Anyone know who she is? And more importantly have her number?

    Sorry for the low quality cell phone pic, definitely not up to my usual photography standards.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I seen her recently. Name is Katie. Picked her up in Sunoco parking lot and took her to a nearby side street. On way there she said she remembered me (mistaked me for someone else) and said 20? Of course I agreed Dt, cim, not a clock watcher. Great service so I tipped her 10 for a total of 30.

  12. #4912
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMan411  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has any advice in finding any younger LSW, I'm a huge fan of latinas, ecspecially younger ones and I have been driving around dot ans blu hills alot and haven't had any luck. Anybody know a spot? Or have a number? Any help would be appreciated.
    I would say Chelsea. I don't see them much elsewhere.

  13. #4911

    Lsw

    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has any advice in finding any younger LSW, I'm a huge fan of latinas, ecspecially younger ones and I have been driving around dot ans blu hills alot and haven't had any luck. Anybody know a spot? Or have a number? Any help would be appreciated.

  14. #4910

    Newmarket square.

    Never posted before, but have been able to scoop a few WE'd based on info gleamed from here, so thanks. Last month picked up Chloe who I've noticed a lot of chatter about. Decent BBBJ, would not swallow, lackluster attempt to DT, would not let me pop in mouth. 30. Seems really new based on that.

    Have gone back a few times but not made any pickups, see them but that nagging iuncertainty forces me to continue rolling on. Can anyone PM me other spots in boston?

  15. #4909

    Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I agree, she's a nice girl, never any problems. She'll probably reward you for it.

    Did she get a new phone yet? last time I saw her she didn't have one.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    No no phone said she lost 4 phones in 2 weeks it was actually dot ave that she said was crawling with cops. Am going to return the money thanks for the words that helped me make that decision I have been doing this since 1977 and am a good date never a problem and once the girls get to know that makes them more comfortable and relaxed and therefore better services are provided. My only hope is that her handler will not hurt her and hope she is able to get medicine if she needs it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape