Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 403 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Was feeling kind of desperate to blow a wad, and wasn't getting a response from the providers I really wanted to see. I had read that some guys turn to Tasha in that type of situation, so even though she is pretty much the opposite of what I'm attracted to, I figured what the hell. She responded to my text within a few minutes asking if a car date was okay. Even though I already pretty much knew car dates are not for me, by this time I was ready to do whatever it took, so I said okay. I wish I hadn't, though not at all her fault. I learned that car dates are _definitely_ not for me. Not terribly comfortable, and no fun keeping an eye out for onlookers. And I didn't find Tasha the slightest bit attractive, which was no surprise. The upside, though, is that she is indeed a nice girl, tried her best to make me happy, and she certainly does know how to suck a dick properly, better than most. I got what I needed, but ultimately I wasn't that excited by the whole scene of being blown by an obese woman in a semi-public place. But like I said, she is quite skilled, and the donation involved is very affordable. I won't repeat, but wouldn't necessarily try to talk others out of it if they like bigger women and don't mind automotive action.
    This is an eloquent testimonial as to how this compulsive behavior reduces us to morons. Been there, done that. Knock on the door, some toothless girl with a wig who hasn't showered in days, scars all over, says, "Come on in." What do I do? When I should simply turn and walk away? I think, "Hmm, maybe she can suck dick real good and I don't have to worry about teeth."

  2. #5399

    Miracle

    I find this girl's pics incredibly hot. She advertises pretty often. So far on this forum I've seen one positive report and one ripoff report. I was wondering if there is tie-breaker out there. Anybody else seen her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-rush/21254858

  3. #5398

    Tasha

    Was feeling kind of desperate to blow a wad, and wasn't getting a response from the providers I really wanted to see. I had read that some guys turn to Tasha in that type of situation, so even though she is pretty much the opposite of what I'm attracted to, I figured what the hell. She responded to my text within a few minutes asking if a car date was okay. Even though I already pretty much knew car dates are not for me, by this time I was ready to do whatever it took, so I said okay. I wish I hadn't, though not at all her fault. I learned that car dates are _definitely_ not for me. Not terribly comfortable, and no fun keeping an eye out for onlookers. And I didn't find Tasha the slightest bit attractive, which was no surprise. The upside, though, is that she is indeed a nice girl, tried her best to make me happy, and she certainly does know how to suck a dick properly, better than most. I got what I needed, but ultimately I wasn't that excited by the whole scene of being blown by an obese woman in a semi-public place. But like I said, she is quite skilled, and the donation involved is very affordable. I won't repeat, but wouldn't necessarily try to talk others out of it if they like bigger women and don't mind automotive action.

  4. #5397

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger27  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice session with Lexxi. Good standard hotel on the west side, everything on the table except greek. Would visit again.
    I want to get a piece of this young tight pussy.

  5. #5396

    Lexxi

    Had a nice session with Lexxi. Good standard hotel on the west side, everything on the table except greek. Would visit again.

  6. #5395

    Kayla. Reviews?

    Any reviews?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-experience-gσ963;d-gι1103;l-969;953;1090;h-951;945;965;ghт1091;-habits-cute-and-sexy /25588142.

  7. #5394

    Leanna

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I've had no luck what so ever getting in touch or setting up with this one. Anybody else have anything to report?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...sitor/25503592
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie5  [View Original Post]
    Tried several times yesterday; left voicemail, never heard back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Read her reviews on the oThER site, for 4 bills I better get a lot more service than CBJ and CFS. At any given moment there are a dozen Asian girls traveling through Madison that will give more service for $140/ hhr, $160/ hr. Girl is attractive, but not THAT attractive.

    140/ hhr in MN buys you this: www.vimeo.com/225272841 .

    Password: facial.
    I talked to her this morning. The other site says 4, but she quoted me 2 1/2. That was fine. However -.

    Her ad didn't mention that she requires verification. She first asked me to send a selfie of myself. Nope. She then asked if I have TER or P411. Nope. So that was that.

    She is here with the Korean girl, So I didn't bother reaching out to her.

  8. #5393

    I'll pass.

    Read her reviews on the oThER site, for 4 bills I better get a lot more service than CBJ and CFS. At any given moment there are a dozen Asian girls traveling through Madison that will give more service for $140/ hhr, $160/ hr. Girl is attractive, but not THAT attractive.

    140/ hhr in MN buys you this: www.vimeo.com/225272841 .

    Password: facial.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie5  [View Original Post]
    Tried several times yesterday; left voicemail, never heard back.

  9. #5392

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I've had no luck what so ever getting in touch or setting up with this one. Anybody else have anything to report?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...sitor/25503592
    Tried several times yesterday; left voicemail, never heard back.

  10. #5391
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Look at the outlet in the pics, never quite seen an electrical outlet like that here in the good 'ol USA. Europe, yes.
    Maybe she's from Europe.

  11. #5390

    Filipina / Thai

    I've had no luck what so ever getting in touch or setting up with this one. Anybody else have anything to report?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...sitor/25503592

  12. #5389
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque6969  [View Original Post]
    So you seen her and can confirm fake pics?
    Look at the outlet in the pics, never quite seen an electrical outlet like that here in the good 'ol USA. Europe, yes.

  13. #5388
    The pics are from another provider and fake.

    If you don't believe me then go see her yourself and find out she looks nothing like the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torque6969  [View Original Post]
    So you seen her and can confirm fake pics?
    .

  14. #5387

    Lexxi

    Finally met up with Lexxi. Excellent time. She only had time for a shorter visit but we still had almost 45 minutes together. Excellent time, service was as at the top end that I've received in Madison. She's a keeper and one of the few white girls still advertising in Madison. Where will they all go now that Bit-Coin is the reality on BP.

  15. #5386

    Sephora

    Quote Originally Posted by Tencan  [View Original Post]
    Fake Pics.
    So you seen her and can confirm fake pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape